Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

by Stamped.io

Collect and showcase reviews to build trust and boost sales

Birdtricks

We love this app - it is exactly what we wanted for our store. You can see it at work on our home page www.birdtricksstore.com as well as the product page.

I went through my email list asking for reviews, and got a few, and did the same via my FB page but NOTHING compares to the actual effectiveness of the app itself. It automatically sends the email to get a review, and it does just that.

I offer quite a few free products in my store to help spread knowledge and awareness and asking for reviews on those was like pulling teeth - but when done through the app it's so much more effective and people respond really well to it. They also allow for enough time for your customer to implement what they buy before reviewing which is great.

I used the free version until my sales were higher than 50 people a month then I ungraded since not everyone will leave a review - I want to fill my store with them and constantly have up to date reviews as social proof of my product which is exactly what this app does. Very great job to the entire team - and easily integrated since I am not a super high tech person and was able to do it myself. Bravo, stamped!!!!

Dulce Porvenir Estudio

Great App! Product Reviews Addon has many options and is the perfect complement for Product Reviews from Shopify.
Reviews are vital on your site if you want to get confidence from your potencial customers.

Lisa32

Easiest thing ever... so easy to set up and so far have gotten a review on ALL the reminders I have sent out! Thanks for a great app.!

Emu Oil

Great app, easy to use. Switched to this from Yotpo and glad I did.

Carlburnsart

Brilliant App. Easy to install, easy to use. :)

Bestdestinycarries

Great addon, makes the basic reviews app much more manageable

Dog Christmas Stockings

The add-on is awesome. Out of any of the review tools I use, I get the most responses from this one. You need to get reviews! For the free or low priced version, this tool should be a requirement for your store!

Creative Gourmet

One app that tells you what you want to hear from your customers.
Recommend!

Vajacases

We find stamped.io a great option when it comes to reviews. It neatly organizes all the reviews, classifies it, and helps us improve our products. We highly recommend it to anyone looking to optimize their service. thank you! The Vaja Team

My Malas

Just installed and LOVE it already, great customizations and the support is SO on top of things. They helped me right away!! Get it now :)