Stamped.io Reviews & UGC

Stamped.io Reviews & UGC | Reviews

by Stamped.io

Collect and showcase reviews to build trust and boost sales

Simply Carbon Fiber

Amazing team to work with, they did all the custom coding great and were so helpful. Thank you Rachelle!

The Pixel Empire

This app is incredible. The support was one of the best I've experienced since I joined Shopify. I made my money back in one batch of emails with this app. What highly recommend

Mailbox Melodies

Love this product! Allows for tons of customization and a beautiful automated Feedback Request. Perfect for my store!

Ivys Tea Co

This has been a game changing app for my store. I really like it and it has helped my customers and potential customers. I think most shops could benefit greatly from this.

Playfield

This Shopify app has been so useful and is a difference maker in making extra sales online. Not to mention the customer service is also so great, Tommy has helped me a couple of times now and went above and beyond to make sure everything is working and that I was happy.

Queen Of The Mountain

Great service - responded (very) quickly to emails to help set the app up to our liking. Highly recommend.

Babliquor

Easy to use, great features are consistently upgraded, incredibly responsive assistance when needed.

Mamamilla

These guys will really really really do anything to get you up and running. I have written 50+ emails back and forth with them now (yes im not good with computers) and they answer really quick and take their time, to explain everything to me! I wrote them today (sunday!) and they replied within 10 minutes, with a fix to my issue!
That kind of customer service is so amazing!

Their app is fast, clean and has a lot of features (even more if you pay a little)
I would highly recommend everyone to use this app! You will not regret it!

Bruno Poulsen
www.MamaMilla.dk

Brknlabel

By far my favorite review app. I've moved from Yotpo and honestly this app is a lot easier to work with and free features surpasses our previous app by light years. This app is an absolute must for any e-com store.

Bumble Bee Pottery

I love this app. It's very easy to install and configure. It makes getting product reviews from customers a snap ! And, I don't have to do any time consuming legwork to ask for the reviews :)