Stamped.io Reviews & UGC

Stamped.io Reviews & UGC

by Stamped.io

Collect and showcase reviews to build trust and boost sales

Polepunzel

SUPER excited for this app. I just recently received reviews on my site and was looking for a way to automate a couple things. The Premium level has everything I needed. I love the Facebook Page Review Tab and that I can entice my customers to leave a review by sending them a coupon. Customer server helped with all my questions with a really quick response time. Thank you!

Buddha Girl Boutique

This is a great app. Well worth the money.

Kaliana

Great app and awesome customer service! Quick to respond and help when I needed it. Only positive feelings—would definitely recommend!

kaliana.com

Perun Motorcycle Store

Very easy to use. Pricing is reasonable. Everything is working as expected. Very happy so far.
After few months, everything still works very well. I upgraded to higher plan, and I am happy with it. UPDATE: January 2019 - still using this app, everything is working great! Highly recommended. UPDATE: April 2021 - still using it, works great.

Jensen Bros

The process of sending out these emails would have taken too much of my time. This app is a lifesaver.

Alyssa Jewellery

Great app - really works to help establish reviews from customers on an ongoing basis! Recommended highly...

North Section

Does exactly what it says. Automates the review collecting process and saves me a bit of time!

Gear N Bits

Has helped us www.gearnbits.com generate some customer reviews. Overall happy with this app.

Not Yet Tracked Out

I recently launched an online consignment business for new and used outdoor gear, so I'm fairly new to this app, but so far I'm liking the customization opportunities. It's fairly priced for the amount of impact it can have on customer retention and sales and it's very user-friendly to set-up and manage. I would recommend for sure! Looking forward to getting more reviews for my site!

Topdress

It works perfect. Really happy with it.