Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

by Stamped.io

Collect and showcase reviews to build trust and boost sales

Bout Betties

Just started using the app but very happy with it so far. Had a little trouble at first due to switching my product name and having to import some reviews to the new product name. But their customer service was great, they helped walk me through the entire process so that I didn't lose those past reviews! Very happy with the app!

Runit365

I don't have to worry anymore to collect reviews from my customer! Easy to use and set-up, it's really a must-have app for your store. Love it
www.runit365.com

Chuckit Uk

This is a must have with Shopify's 'Product Reviews' app as Shopify won't send review requests for you.

These guys do and it is super simple. I was using Yotpo for nearly three years but their app is clunky, looks dated on my site and is amazingly expensive for a bit of kit that is fiddly to use and won't allow me to do certain things.

This app however, is a complete breeze, an idiot could use it.

The emails look slick, are highly customisable (unlike Yotpo) and more importantly...they get reviews. I haven't noticed any drop in the amount of reviews at all.

Furthermore, you can comment on those reviews and delete them if the customer made a mistake i.e. 'Great product, great star' - 1 star. Again you simply can't do this with Yotpo unless you're willing to pay through the nose for the privilege.

Many thanks guys :-)

Crafted Honey

LOVE this app. It's feature rich, works exactly as it should, and makes us feel bigger than we currently are. Being able to automate customer emails and have them review from within the email - super slick. Also, the support from Shopry is unbelievably good. Super responsive, extremely helpful, friendly and just as eager to get things working on your store as you are. Couldn't ask for more!

Il Morso

Works smoothly. Still have a lot to learn about the advanced features. Noticing reviews trickle in. And it is helping automate a process that is vital and otherwise distracting - reminding customers for reviews.

Thank you for the great app!

Emily Ley

Great app! Really automates the review process and has increased our reviews substantially.

Palmetto Wood Shop Llc

Works great! Very fast customer service too.

Cell Swap Ga

I have been using this app for a little over a month for my new site www.CellSwapGA.com. I use this app in conjunction with Shopify Product Reviews. So far so good. Customer support responses are fast. They are constantly updating the app with new features which is a huge plus. They give you the ability to highlight your reviews in different ways. I have an entire tab/page on my website for all my reviews.

More importantly, they have automation setup to collect reviews which has been huge for my store. The results so far have been good and this is a lot more sensible to use than Yotpo's outrageous pricing for their services. I mentioned Yotpo because it's probably one of the closest review tools that offers similar services but the prices especially for a new business :(
Thanks Shopry!

Chakratopia

I highly recommend this Product Reviews app - it's east to set up and customize and the reviews that are coming through really put you in touch with your product, delivery and customer experience. As a service + product based eCommerce site, the information is extremely valuable. TY!

Girl Hair

Great app. Simple. Takes out a lot of work following up with customers.

Thanks, Shopify.