Stamped.io Reviews & UGC

Stamped.io Reviews & UGC

by Stamped.io

Collect and showcase reviews to build trust and boost sales

Mischievousdesign

loving this Addon. It's made it super easy for me to prompt customers to write a review and super easy on their end to write the review.

Honeysu

The easiest way to drive customer reviews to your site! A must-have.

Fifthtee

fantastic app, helped me gain more insight into what our customers want, need, and dislike.

Kush Cargo

Amazing. Does exactly what we need/want and for a fraction of what the competitor charged.

Fabula Nebulae

A very useful Add-on to the native Shopify Reviews app. The best part - it's FREE aaaand has awesome customer service. Highly recommend!

Thricenoblebeards

The apps integration works flawlessly. I will say I had a small problem and they went above and beyond what I expected, fixing it immediately. Service like this is invaluable these days.

Regalgentleman

Love this app. Very easy to integrate and the support from Tommy was amazing. He was very quick to respond to my questions and also did all the manual work for us. Will happily continue to use with the confidence the support team will be on hand straight away if i ever need them.

Great work to all involved.

Kat Scrappiness

The customer support won me over with this app. First of all it works like a charm, has all the options and features that we needed so the app is great. But what puts it over the top for me is the support. Thank you for always helping and so quickly too!

Licka Sticka

i absolutely love this app. its what i was hoping to achieve for my new store. i would totally recommend it to other store owners. i love the different features that are offered even for the free package. a lifesaver.

The Wax Connection

Love it! Easy to customize, tons of features, easy for customers to use. We've definitely received quite a bit more reviews on products than we ever had in the past. Started with free plan and promptly upgraded to next plan - you get a lot of bang for your buck! Thanks!