Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Product reviews & rating app, photo reviews, referrals, NPS

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Ibeauty1

Tommy and his team at stamped.io are fantastic. I had a lot of questions about moving forward with their paid service and they answered each question for me in a timely manner. They help me set up my campaigns and I've never seen more product reviews come to my site. They are substantially less expensive then other product review platforms and they provide just as much and in some cases more. I'm very happy with my decision.

Vncymn

Very productive, easy to navigate and great support.

Reve Moto

Time spent using app Almost 5 years

Love this app! We're moved over from Yotpo to Stamped.io, and all of the same features seem to be available at a fraction of the price. What's even more amazing is the support we get from the reps over at Stamped. My issues are resolved within a day or two so I can continue running my store without worrying about the reviews working or integrating properly. This company has truly exceeded my expectations from their product to their service - they're the best!

Bostlures

Time spent using app About 1 year

Works well, wish it was Google approved like Yotpo...

Addressa

This is a fantastic app that offers functionality comparable to services that charge a tremendous amount more money! I know this personally, as I researched a number of potential services that could handle and leverage product reviews for our website. Many of these services wanted well over $10,000 per year, and some of those packages did not offer the level of functionality that the Product Reviews Addon app allows.

To put it simply, I am beyond impressed and pleased with the functionality and usability of this app! I am so happy that we found the Product Reviews Addon app!

Vicenzoleather

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This is a truly amazing app. We have seen a noticeable increase in conversion rate. The app works as designed.

Beyond the app, the supporting team is amazing...responsive and willing to assist.

Highly Recommended!

Mariolee

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Superb customer service. Top notch. You wont be wrong going with Stamped.io. No regrets switching from Yotpo to Stamped.io. Tommy is incredibly helpful!

Update 30/10/2017: These guys still have the BEST support. Fixed all our conflicting issues with our theme. Just pay them and use their service, much better than Yotpo or Judge out there! Try it.

Lebarbu 2

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Ce tablier m'est aujourd'hui complètement indispensable.

Vapepeople

Very bulky setting menu, yet to see results.

Mybrush Se

Location Sweden
Time spent using app About 2 years

Works perfect with excellent service!