Stamped.io Reviews & UGC

Stamped.io Reviews & UGC

by Stamped.io

Collect and showcase reviews to build trust and boost sales

Gwagen

This app is the perfect compliment to the built in free Shopify Reviews app, and it works VERY well. We definitely recommend it to other merchants!

Spinacas

Works well, as expected. I like that the review form is embedded within the email.

Threeworlds

Great app. Getting a good number of reviews coming through. Reviews are like gold. Customers love them. I know i love ready reviews more than descriptions of products, so we really do value them and this app sure helps us get more.

Saulsgallery

The best app I have found for revirews. I highly recommend the app, great support also!

Flippin Ribbon

Really nice app! I love it so far. Easy to use and recommend it! Thanks!

Alley Rae Apparel

Love everything about this app! Tons of awesome features for a really great price. I love all of the email/coupon customization options and also love that the star ratings show up on Google. Definitely recommend this app to those wanting to add reviews to their site. A+

Mapworld

I have used other review apps but this is the best - the fact that the emails come from my designated business email means that they look a lot more credible.

Also the way that the review template is built into the email makes the process easier for the customer, which I am sure increases conversions.

And the fact that the app is pretty much automated frees up my time - priceless!

Vapechemist

Been waiting for Product Reviews to get a solid update. I finally moved back from using other review apps. Product Reviews is a great value for any small business. Seeing the star ratings show up on Google is a huge need!

Helenskinz Online Nz

Best app of the lot, a must have.

I Love My Pillow

This app works perfectly for our store. Customer support has been extremely fast and helpful in fixing any issues we've had, they're always there for support!