Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, video reviews & UGC

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Babliquor

Easy to use, great features are consistently upgraded, incredibly responsive assistance when needed.

Mamamilla

These guys will really really really do anything to get you up and running. I have written 50+ emails back and forth with them now (yes im not good with computers) and they answer really quick and take their time, to explain everything to me! I wrote them today (sunday!) and they replied within 10 minutes, with a fix to my issue!
That kind of customer service is so amazing!

Their app is fast, clean and has a lot of features (even more if you pay a little)
I would highly recommend everyone to use this app! You will not regret it!

Bruno Poulsen
www.MamaMilla.dk

Brknlabel

By far my favorite review app. I've moved from Yotpo and honestly this app is a lot easier to work with and free features surpasses our previous app by light years. This app is an absolute must for any e-com store.

Bumble Bee Pottery

I love this app. It's very easy to install and configure. It makes getting product reviews from customers a snap ! And, I don't have to do any time consuming legwork to ask for the reviews :)

Lamanator Plus

Love this app...exactly what I was hoping and looking for. On top of that the customer service is outstanding if you do run into any issues. Can't recommend highly enough. A++++

Naturemills Foods

Excellent app. Very easy to use and working perfectly. Thanks.

Our Daily Rest

So far it has worked really well. The emails they send are essential to actually getting reviews!

Big Life Journal

Have been using for couple weeks. So far so good!

Health Priority Natural Products

It has been a VERY long time since I've received such great, amazing customer support! I needed help with a few things and the guys at Stamped.io were so helpful I had to pinch myself at times. They don't waste your time, the software / add on is easy to use and understand and I couldn't be happier. I just wish there were more companies like them out there!

Cherishbaby

Great app for reviews. Good customization options and haven't yet had any need to contact support. Documentation is good.