Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
Edited June 10, 2020

Excellent customer service. I was modifying a page and needed code for certain parts of the review and the response was quick and they were very helpful.

Foxbrim
Time spent using app: About 3 years
March 18, 2017

We have had nothing but good interactions with Stamped.io and their team. Highly recommend it!

Scandis
Time spent using app: 26 days
March 17, 2017

Good

Magmabricks
Thailand
Time spent using app: About 1 year
March 16, 2017

This suit fit perfectly and is incredibly cute on. I was nervous it would show a lot of the chest area but you have good control of how much you want to show. I get so many compliments!!

Iangerella
China
Time spent using app: 41 minutes
March 15, 2017

Feature rich and very reasonably priced. Support was great, they replied to my questions quickly and were able to help me out with all my questions. Definitely recommended to anyone looking to generate more reviews.

Nsl Apparel
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
March 14, 2017

So far so good. Lets see if its better than Yotpo...

Chroma Gel
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
March 14, 2017

I am currently on the Premium plan. It's a great app, and it's very easy to use. The clients seem to like it as well. I think I'm only using half of its power, I'm discovering new options everyday. The support is really helpful as well. 5/5

Forgottentribes
France
Time spent using app: About 1 month
March 14, 2017

By all means the best customer support I've ever experienced in my life!
They will go the extra mile to help website owners and they make sure they deliver when they promise.
This plugin shows the full richsnippets on the search engine 1 price 2 availability 3 star rating and it should increase your click-through rate from the search engine page to my website.
And one of the best thing about this plug-in it's nearly 8 times cheaper than yotpo that gives the same exact features.

Ecigaretteempire
Time spent using app: 16 days
March 13, 2017

It's easy and most usefull for me. Thanks to smart developers :)

Hepsihavuz
Turkey
Time spent using app: 4 days
March 11, 2017

Extremely pleased!!! I am very happy with the Product Reviews Addon. The customer service team was very responsive and helpful. Much appreciated. I would definitely recommend this app to a friend. Thank you very much!

Boogies Boutique