Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
Edited March 24, 2017

Great add on, Just having issues with majority of all review requests going to SPAM folders, not sure if there is a fix for that. Would be 5* if I canget some assurance that emails are getting opened.

Update. Works as described. Awesome. Reviews options are fantastic. Love this add on

Kuvu
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
March 8, 2017

This app works great. Was incredibly easy to set up and the free version provides enough features to work for me. I've been able to add widgets to display my reviews in more places and I've already got more reviews rolling in with their automatic emails.

Thank you!!

Nebraskabison
Time spent using app: 15 days
March 7, 2017

This app is AWESOME!!!!!!! Set up was pretty easy. I did have to communicate with Tommy a couple of times( I'm learning) . He was fast and available. As soon as I had the set up finished the emails started firing out flawlessly, reviews coming in just as fast as they went out. This is a great app for the price. I cant wait to see what feature upgrades bring! Keep up the good work!

Vapor Technologies Austin
Time spent using app: 7 days
March 6, 2017

they're helping me get my reviews so its only right i leave them one - considering the package i use is free, its really excellent, they answer all my questions, i use some of the widgets, i sent my clients emails, honestly i really like them

Takebackcontrolcbd Com
Time spent using app: About 4 years
March 5, 2017

A must have for any e-commerce store.

Naughty Playing
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited August 6, 2019

This app is a breath of fresh air in a sea of apps. Tommy responds to my emails in minutes, and incorporates my feature suggestions sometimes in minutes! These guys are wizards, and the app is magical as a result.

The product review requests that are sent by email allow the customer to respond inside of the email itself! This makes it super convenient and has increased my reviews tremendously. The app also allows you to provide a unique coupon code for each customer, as an incentive for a review! And these are just the basics!

The question and answer feature found on the Enterprise level plan is amazing! Once I added this feature to my site, I was getting questions immediately! Even though my email address is pasted all over my website, customers still find the Q&A feature convenient and use that instead. It's great because all customers can see the questions and answers on the site from then on. This builds trust, and educates the customers at the same time.

I could go on and on. Thank you Tommy, and the staff at Stamped.io for creating and maintaining such a powerful app, and updating it regularly with new and useful features!

Customled
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
March 5, 2017

This is the APP you must have. It works nicely with Shopify Reviews and with plenty of options for the FREE version but here is what sets a good app from a great app, the team behind. I've found a small bug on the app on weekend, reported and on same weekend in hours it was fixed, talk about efficiency! 100pts!

Keep the good work guys!

Alex Arias

Mischiefandco
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
March 5, 2017

Very easy to install and implement

Ecom Store 2
India
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
March 2, 2017

Love this app! So convenient, polished looking emails and helps with site conversions!

Domestify
Time spent using app: 11 months
March 2, 2017

Happy with the app.
Works well. easy to track.

you can see it in use at our site https://www.VitaStik.com | The World Famous Vitamin Stick

Vitastik