Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

by Stamped.io

Collect and showcase reviews to build trust and boost sales

emme

I like the App because it sends automatic emails to my customers. However, sometimes it doesn't synchronize with my store as I wish it could.

October 20, 2020

Hello emme,

Thank you for your review and feedback!

We recommend reaching out to our support team should you be facing any issues with the reviews showing up in your store, we can definitely get it sorted out for you :)

Grandpa's Goody Getter

I could give 5 stars but give 4. I love it but it need improving on the reminders is very limited. Otherwise are awesome.

October 20, 2020

Hello there,

Thank you for your review and feedback!

Could you share with us through email in greater details on the limitations you are facing with the reminders?

Stamped.io does have an email sequence feature, which allows for up to 3 reminder emails to be set up for each review requests sent out by the app: https://help.stamped.io/article/74-reviews-how-to-email-sequence-feature

We will be happy to answer any further questions you have through email :)

Flomentum

This has been a great review plateform for us. My only wish is that Stamped would make a way where you can send a link to a customer that includes video upload. Right now it is a comment only. Even just an email option to request video only would be nice.

FitGrit by Cosmo Traders Inc.

We use this app to get reviews on our website. The app is user friendly and the support team is quick in responding to queries and questions. All new features are usually only with upgrades, which is fair but there should be a trial period to test those features without immediately upgrading.
Overall pretty satisfied with the App.

Braaaaaapp

The app works great, and I've really been enjoying how everything is working. However, I can't do a 5-star review because, sadly, the customer support, although able to reply fast and nicely, was not as helpful as one would hope in this day and age. I had a question to which they replied very fast and nicely but neglected to say that solve was not available for all plans. That lack of vital information would've saved me time preparing every step the customer service advised, as it would've saved them (Stamped.io) time in back and forward with emails trying to understand why it wasn't working until it was pointed out it was not for all plans. That was my experience; you may have a different one, still, that says nothing about the app itself, which has been working great so far. 5 stars on the app, 3 on the customer service.

Strik med Henni - shop

I am using the free version of Stamped.io and it really has a lot of great features. I really like that I can send out emails to the customers that make it easy for them to leave a review straight from their inbox. It is also easy to schedule. I love that it clearly states when a review is from a verified customer. I am not completely satisfied with the localization features. You cannot fully customize every word everywhere, and there are a few mistakes making my Danish website look a little unprofessional. That is why I give it 4 out of 5 stars.

LiZZOM

Hi , I really like the app. It serves our purpose. Is there an option to manually send the request to review through our app. It will help us get more reviews for our products for people who do not buy from our website but from other resources. Thanks

Zizira

This app delivers as promised. Collecting reviews is cheaper and easier! It would be nice if we could send out custom NPS requests, though

The Curl Haven

I had an issue with the review section on my site and the team helped me out and resolved the issue . They were easy to work with. I don’t like that I couldn’t edit it myself though.

Organic Basics

Stamped support is very quick and helpful. The app reflects the description in the app store. There is some room for improvement in the UI. I would love it if we had more control over it as developers.