Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, video reviews & UGC

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Healthy Habitats

Very good app, easy to use and gets reviews coming in. Also their customer service is excellent. Highly recommend this app

Wisdom of the Womb

This App is a great way to let customers leave their reviews, has integrated beautifully with my Shopify site, and the support team has always been super helpful. My sales have gone up because people trust the efficacy of our products more...

4WKS Coffee

We were interested in developing an easy, feedback loop system into our online store, that would not only allow us to continue listening but to innovate in ways that were important to our community. Stamped.io has helped us to achieve this, which is an exceptional value add to our business.

Caddy Susan

Blake Knezevich has been very helpful throughout the production of my review widget. (character-filler)

Zpacks

Easy to use and absolutely fantastic support! Anytime we have a question or need help, we get a quick and helpful response. I wish all apps were this easy to work with.

kpopchingumy

Easy to install and manage. Very satisfied with the support from the team. They replied so fast to resolve my issue.

Masx Tech Face Masks

Staff are very helpful. Very simple for not techy person to do actions related to this app. Thanks guys :)

Kwee-Jack Fish Co. LLC

So far the help has been great - questions or progress made within a few hours of emailing. Enjoying the app and the features and the pricing seems to scale appropriately.

Faateh

This App is Amazing. I loved this app. Stamped is easy to use and the support is extremely helpful, friendly, and responsive. They made setting up both the Reviews and Loyalty programs a breeze.

Untamed People Co.

A very good application and the best customer service I've ever seen, they help you in everything that comes up. I recommend it 100%.