Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, video reviews & UGC

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Just Live

easy and effective! Customer support always available when needed. I have really enjoyed working with Stamped. Looking to add loyalty and rewards soon!

Princessly

Location Hong Kong SAR

This is the one reviews app you should be using on Shopify. It's beautiful and it's functionally well designed. The support team is great and would help you out in every regard!

Lokk Stokk & Apparel

Location Australia

Best options that I've found, even on their free plan. I've tried a couple of different ones and this is the best. They are also really happy to answer any questions when I've had them.

Thetealspicecompany

So far so good and I like the free option for new businesses. Im going to use this app to help customers write reviews about our new Spice Company.

Unifable

Thank you very much, it is an excellent app that helped me make my page more sociable and get comments for my products. the app works very well I recommend it 100%.

Gorgeous271

Love how it works, will continue to us this app, would like to continue to see how the SEO evolve in my website

remode

Location Hong Kong SAR

Very good app with all the functions we need. The customer support team is very helpful. Recommend to everyone.

Modern Native

Location Netherlands

Always when I need to make custom adjustments, the customer service is there with a solution. Great app.

THE 31 NUMBER

Location Portugal

Estou a usar esta aplicação no meu site para adicionar avaliações ao produtos, e recomendo bastante caso procurem algo deste género para o vosso site :)

Bearhug

Fantastic features and customisability to ensure brand consistency across consumer touchpoints - along with great support too.