Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

by Stamped.io

Collect and showcase reviews to build trust and boost sales

MsKee Designs

It's just what I needed! And I would recommend it..Its easy to use and it goes perfectly with my business

OrganicRev

We just installed this app to encourage and display our customer reviews. So far all is terrific. The price to start is fair and the amount of customization options is impressive. We got stuck a couple of times during the install but the customer service was fast, thorough and extremely helpful! So far we have only been live for a few hours and positive reviews are popping up all over the site. I believe that this will boost conversion rates significantly. Great app!

nadjacarlotti

I used this app to help customers to have confidence in my products. This values my shop. I love you can customize your email and the apparence of the reviews. The support is very kind, reactive and helpful !

deinschmuck24.com

support is very quickly and helpfull
Thank you.
They even handled my request in 20 minutes on Sunday

JJs Beehive

They help you straight away if your having issues, as well as links to where you can do it yourself at a later date, brilliant customer service!!!!

Deutsch Academy

The customer support is GREAT! Very fast responses and the issue I had was solved in no time. The interface of the app is userfriendly.

MOOONI LIGHTING

I asked many questions and they were patient and be able to respond me quickly. Stamped is very useful. Although it's not perfect, it's pretty good compared to other apps. Expect them to develop better and better.

Teller Art

Super app, great support with fast assistance, Easy and fast to set up. Can definitely recommend this app.

ASN Online

This app has helped us to increase our UGC massively since our switch to Shopify. Their support is absolutely amazing and quick to make any customizations or changes!

No Pants Office

Good app, and great customer support! If you need any customization they will do it for you. Thank you