Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, video reviews & UGC

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Shamswear

This is a really great app. The fact that it automates the emails is great. The support team is what really makes this app so great. Tommy and his team are there every step of the way to ensure you get the most out of your membership level. I’m very happy with this app and super happy to have Tommy and his super responsive and competent team to help me when needed.

Would definitely recommend this app.

Southwind Kayak Center

This app gives you some very powerful marketing options that will really help out your fledgling e commerce business. I am on the enterprise plan right now and I have access not only to customer review emails, but also a wide variety of useful review widgets for my product pages as well as product review syndication to Google Merchant Center (very important).

Amazing service and onboarding so far.

Bramble Signs

This is such a great app, don't hesitate to us it. Fantastic customer service. Thank you for your help Tommy and everyone at stamped.io

Sharethelovetoday

Bring in the reviews! This app worked like a charm. We received 20+ new reviews the first day I turned it on. (We normally receive 3-4) Saw immediate sales increase also.

I would highly recommend this app to ALL Shopify store owners. You can easily customize the "Thank You" page after a review is placed and offer your customer that ONE-TIME....awesome discount they just can't say no to!

A great big thank you to everyone at Shopry. You have created an amazing tool!!!

Thevapeshopnz

Great app!! So glad we made the switch from Yot.po! Far far better value for our small business.

Authenticity 50

This app has been great at increasing the number of customers who leave reviews for our products. I highly recommend this to anyone who is looking to increase the number of reviews on their website.

Foldies

Great customer service, product is easy to use.

Hoozjuice

Great app!

This app has increased our on site reviews ten fold. It functions properly, exactly as advertised, and it is easy to use.

Customer service (I've only contacted once) was incredibly fast and friendly. No issues!

Soccerware Co

Great App!

Thanks to this app I got 10+ real reviews within the first couple of weeks! Easy to use and free get the job done. Feel free to look at the reviews we were able to get: http://www.soccerware.co

Azfitnessequipment

Really cool and full of features. Would love if customers could leave reviews independently so we could say that to the customers.