Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, video reviews & UGC

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Goldtouch

Super quick response and accurate the first time. Very pleased.

Ink Oil

a great app that takes out the hassle of managing email campaigns to previous customers to try and get them to leave reviews.

would highly recommend as simple install and customer service is A*

Dare Fashion

We implemented this app about a month ago and have seen a big increase in reviews and 5 star ratings! It's also given us an opportunity to connect directly with our less happy customers which has been so helpful in making sure we have satisfied customers. We would highly recommend this add-on to anyone looking to increase positive reviews on their retail site! Thanks Product Reviews team!

Focuseak

Thanks for the hard work. Really useful for my website,

Universal Mania

Works well on UniversalMania.com

Natalie Fan

Great app to add to my website! Also experienced very helpful support with getting the product reviews looking how I want them to on my website. Thank you!

Pixartsy

What an app! Clean and professional looking. And the customer service is FIRST CLASS!

D A Products

The best Reviews app I found sofar! Feature rich with more tweaks and settings than expected from a Reviews app. Give it a try! It's worth it! And the after sales service is AWESOME!!

Ammo Athletic

Great app. Easy to use and super helpful support!

Strobepro

Great support. So much easier then Yotpo. No more editing code for 2 days every time we want to update our theme. Easy, simple to use interface with lots of customization. Best of all, it's responsive for mobile. Highly recommended.
strobepro.com