Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, video reviews & UGC

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Comfy Clothiers

I'm really pleased with this add-on. It was pretty simple to set up and I'm now getting a couple of reviews coming in each day without any effort.

Stampoutonline

The StampOutOnline Team loves the Product Reviews Addon!
We would recommend it to anyone who uses Shopify.

Hummingbird Glass Straws

Easily the best Shopify app experience I've had. Shopry's Product Reviews Addon gives our store ratings and reviews features that would cost $699 per month with Yotpo at a fraction of the cost. If that wasn't enough, the Shopry team is absolutely leading the app store with availability and support. Installing Product Reviews Addon is one of those "no-brainer" business decisions that every Shopify store owner should take a look at.

Vallhund Vapes Inc

Great app! Very easy to set up. Within a week I started to see a huge increase in reviews. I would recommend this app to everyone!

Polka Dot Wall Stickers

YOTPO KILLER! The premium versions of the app are very similar to YOTPO's and is way more affordable for us smaller guys. If you are DIY'er and want room to grow as sales grow use this app. The free version is pretty awesome but if are willing to upgrade you'll love it!

**Update**
After two months we already have 50 reviews some with photos and Google SERP stars are definitely increasing our click through rate! Every single review was generated by the auto e-mail and the reminder system. You couldn't pay an employee $50 a month to e-mail all of your customers to review plus collect photos and respond.

I have e-mailed these guys for random things here and there and Tommy has been super helpful every single time!

Moto Werk

I first used the free version of the app and then upgraded to the basic version. I'm very happy with the results we are getting from it. Our review rates have increased dramatically and I could not be happier with the app support. I ran into a couple of issues (my fault most likely) and Tommy has always responded almost instantly and fixed them all. I'd highly recommend the app to Shopify store owners.

Yourlamode

Great app been waiting for shopify to do something like this. Works great and easy to set up

Presentationshop Net

Easy to use, great value. I've been looking for an app like this for some time, and this one is even better than anything I've tried. Highly recommend it!

Athletesinsight

Integrates seamlessly, no issues at all!

Wizarding Wares

Had to laugh, as soon as I switched to this app YOTPO contacted me by telephone begging us to stay, I did give them the opportunity to come up with an "offer I cant refuse" but they as usual returned with a completely unrealistic value of their service, they came back with $4500per quarter if I would stay with them?? ( and this was their "managers" special price) HAHA NO THANK YOU! This new app does everything Yotpo does and more, constant updates and immediate response to help requests, why should I pay yotpo extra money for the more review I get? they didn't sell the item, source it or make it? they don't deserve to be running with prices like that, this app is 5***** and I will be recommending it over an over again