Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Product reviews & rating app, photo reviews, referrals, NPS

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Always Bearded Lifestyle

Time spent using app About 6 years

Great experience switching over from the overpriced review app that starts with a Y. I've worked with Tommy to ensure a smooth transition, help with coding, and getting it just how I like it. I will never look back. Stand up app! A must have for any business to harness the power of happy customers!

Saltwood

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Great app, its free and has helped us gain a number of 5* reviews from customers via the email it sends

Custom Teeth Devices

Time spent using app Over 5 years

We started getting more reviews when we added this addon with Shopify Product review.
Very end-user friendly and in-mail review.
Go for it.
Thanks!

Maddijaxxjewelry

This is a great product. Even as a basic addon, its features are extremely helpful and professional. I appreciate how shopify and its partners give the small business owner big company features and appearance. My customers are pleasantly surprised. Thanks!

Rugbystuff Com

Free version didn't get us anywhere but have upgraded to basic and we are starting to make some good progress.

Excellent support from Tommy, refined the widgets to suit us perfectly.

Glotest2

Great app. We have more than doubled the amount of reviews we were getting by sending out our own review request emails before. This app works and makes it easy for customers to write you a review.

My Bed Covers

Time spent using app About 1 year

Love this app! Allows me to quickly send review request to my customers.

Teaologists

Time spent using app Over 3 years

This review app has the perfect blend of sophistication to do powerful things done and simplicity to get started. Support is amazing and at Teaologists.co.uk we highly recommend it.

Pispeedshops

Time spent using app About 3 years

An easy way to hear from our customers about how they feel about their performance auto parts purchased from PIspeedshops. Easy to install, no issues, reviews keep rolling in!

Protect A Bed Trial

Location Australia

Very user friendly, and super useful.