Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, video reviews & UGC

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

My Whey

So far so good! Excellent price for what you get and top customer service! ;)

Misthub Dev

Tommy really is the 5 star of this app. Super helpful, fast to respond, and able to figure out a fix for the issue quickly. The app its self is top notch. The functionality you get for the premium price is well worth it compared to some won't-be-named competitors who completely gouge the price. Don't hesitate. Get this app, don't look back! Upgrade to premium as the functionality is well worth it. 10 Stars if I could give it!

Thatprotein

Brilliant app. Every store should have this as an integral part of their marketing. A good review from a buyer is worth far more than a paid for ad.

UPDATE
I have now upgraded to the Premium plan. The features and functionality of this app just keep getting better and better. The support is THE BEST you will ever get from any company - nothing is too much trouble for them. If I could only have one app on my store, this would be it!

Trees For A Change

OK- I can't freaking believe how AWESOME Tommy is. I emailed him to say it would really help me out if there was a way to exclude some products from triggering review emails. Within 24 hours the feature was added to the app!!! I have NEVER had such amazing service from an app before. I'm pretty much peeing my pants with happiness right now :)

Soymacho

a great way to enhance customers to leave a review... it actually increased my reviews in a magnificent way

Amantelingerie

Works great! Very intuitive and easy to use and install.

Thisandthat4kids

Perfect add on to use together with Shipify Reviews. Since installing it I have gotten more reviews than ever before. Easy to set up and customize. Highly recommended.

Tablet2casescom

Great app! All of these features should have been included in the default Product Reviews app. Must have app together with product reviews app and persistent cart. Also a lot more cost effective than Yotpo. $5 vs $30/month is a no-brainer

Queensborough Pharmacy

Great app, makes it super easy for customers to leave reviews, very happy with it so far

Country Pet Naturals

This is an excellent app that integrates seamlessly with our store. The first review emails went out yesterday and almost 1 in 4 people left a review. This app is a much more cost effective alternative to other apps out there, bravo! The support is also top notch, the numerous questions I had were answered by Tommy within only a few hours. Keep up the good work, I am really looking forward to future updates and functionality.