Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, video reviews & UGC

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Supreme Surface Cleaners

Love what the app does but dislike the current upgrade. Very confusing! Although I've been using this app for a couple of years, I'm now seriously considering a change.

Air Relax Store

This is an excellent tool for my website, quickly changed everything over!
And the customer support is great.

Spamaroc

Absolutely recommend the Product Reviews and the Product Reviews Addon APP. Easy to install, design can be adapted to your likes. With the Addon APP cool e-mails are posted automatically (or by you) to your customers and you can offer them a coupon code to reward them for the review and another one if they share it. It is very easy for your customers to react and the percentage of reviews I get is extremely high.

I had checked out quite a few other review apps, but this one is far the easiest and the best.
Besides it is free! The other APPs were quite expensive and this APP is so much better

If I get it right, you can upgrade and then even have your ratings displayed at GOOGLE.

I wanted to upload the reviews of my old shop, but had problems with formatting the file.
With an upgrade to the minimal plan I got all the support I needed. The staff of stamped.io was extremely helpful. As I still did not succeed, they loaded it up for me and now all the reviews are in.
Thanks a lot Tommy!!

March 29 2017
Still love this app - nothing changed to the above - absolutly recommend it.

Enjoymatcha

Easy to install and works great. A fantastic product at an affordable price

Circle Square Diamond Art

Great product. Wish the pricing was a bit less though. I would only use 1 or 2 additional options and don't want to pay so much per month, but 100% would recommend otherwise.

Deliverance Capital

This app has worked great for us. Our percentage of reviews received has increased. They are continually upgrading the app and just need to add Google Integration.

Ardency Inn Corp

It works like magic to quickly get product reviews!

Eco Matcha

Amazing app! Using the lite version and has so many features.
Will really help my online matcha store at www.ecoheed.com

Thank you!

Mjn Safety Signs

Fab app! Has a lot going for it. Easy to use and install. Would highly recommend it.

Instant Teas

This is becoming the go to review app for Shopify. Fair pricing, great features and they continue to evolve the product. Solid support.