Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Product reviews & rating app, photo reviews, referrals, NPS

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Barba Brada

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 hour

I installed this because it looked like the best replacement for YOTPO. This Widget 2.0 has the look and feel that I was searching for. However, it was only after spending a few hours setting things up that I realized that their Widget 2.0 is only available in the Enterprise package ($99). Bait and switch tactics are a no go for me guys.

July 13, 2020

Hello Barba Brada,

Thank you for your feedback.

Our main review widget is available to all users including the free plan, and we do assist with installation should you be having any issues with setting it up after going through our detailed guide.

We hope you will consider using Stamped.io again, as we are definitely priced competitively and provide more value-added features compared to other review apps in the market :)

Nebraskabison

This app works great. Was incredibly easy to set up and the free version provides enough features to work for me. I've been able to add widgets to display my reviews in more places and I've already got more reviews rolling in with their automatic emails.

Thank you!!

Vapor Technologies Austin

This app is AWESOME!!!!!!! Set up was pretty easy. I did have to communicate with Tommy a couple of times( I'm learning) . He was fast and available. As soon as I had the set up finished the emails started firing out flawlessly, reviews coming in just as fast as they went out. This is a great app for the price. I cant wait to see what feature upgrades bring! Keep up the good work!

Takebackcontrolcbd Com

Time spent using app About 4 years

they're helping me get my reviews so its only right i leave them one - considering the package i use is free, its really excellent, they answer all my questions, i use some of the widgets, i sent my clients emails, honestly i really like them

Naughty Playing

Time spent using app Over 1 year

A must have for any e-commerce store.

Customled

Time spent using app Over 3 years

This app is a breath of fresh air in a sea of apps. Tommy responds to my emails in minutes, and incorporates my feature suggestions sometimes in minutes! These guys are wizards, and the app is magical as a result.

The product review requests that are sent by email allow the customer to respond inside of the email itself! This makes it super convenient and has increased my reviews tremendously. The app also allows you to provide a unique coupon code for each customer, as an incentive for a review! And these are just the basics!

The question and answer feature found on the Enterprise level plan is amazing! Once I added this feature to my site, I was getting questions immediately! Even though my email address is pasted all over my website, customers still find the Q&A feature convenient and use that instead. It's great because all customers can see the questions and answers on the site from then on. This builds trust, and educates the customers at the same time.

I could go on and on. Thank you Tommy, and the staff at Stamped.io for creating and maintaining such a powerful app, and updating it regularly with new and useful features!

Mischiefandco

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 4 years

This is the APP you must have. It works nicely with Shopify Reviews and with plenty of options for the FREE version but here is what sets a good app from a great app, the team behind. I've found a small bug on the app on weekend, reported and on same weekend in hours it was fixed, talk about efficiency! 100pts!

Keep the good work guys!

Alex Arias

Ecom Store 2

Location India
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Very easy to install and implement

Domestify

Love this app! So convenient, polished looking emails and helps with site conversions!

Vitastik

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

Happy with the app.
Works well. easy to track.

you can see it in use at our site https://www.VitaStik.com | The World Famous Vitamin Stick