Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, video reviews & UGC

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Moodinfuse

This app has increased our reviews infinitely. By being able to write a review from their email, customers are now taking a few moments review our products and tell us what they think. These reviews are so valuable to us and we love this app!

Ruin Days

I've only had the app for a day but I'm almost positive it will increase conversions. It was exactly what I was looking for and very similar to Amazon's review system. I also absolutely love that the reviews are stored in the product meta data and load instantly! It always bugged me that reviews were loaded via javascript in other apps.

Their implementation for SEO purposes is incredible. I requested for Google to index a certain page on my site before I installed the app and my site came up 4th for a certain key word. After adding the app, I requested for Google to recrawl and reindex it and my site shot up to 2nd for the same keyword, because the reviews and stars were shown on the google results page! Just to make sure I wasn't seeing things, I uninstalled the widget and reindexed on Google and I went back down to 4th!

Highly recommend this app and the customer support is also amazing. I have been going back and forth with them since last night and their response time is on average 8 minutes. They always come back with knowledgable information.
HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS APP.

Livwatches

What could I say, SIMPLY AMAZING!

I was looking into several options for reviews, and boy am I glad went with Stamped.io.

The customer support is fanatical, and it does everything Yotpo does for a fraction of the price.

Thank you, Tommy, for all your help.

Krabot

Top notch customer service and product!

They were quick to respond (less than 8hrs.) and help me solve an issue I was having. The issue was not a problem with the software, but rather a customization I wanted.

Amazed at the support and quality of the plugin thus far. Displaying the product reviews and custom widgets is unique to this app. Nothing else comes close.

Check out how I've displayed a side-menu so that customers can have instant access to see my sites reputation. I have also created a review page so that they can go further in depth as reassurance of the product they are thinking about purchasing.

5 star!

www.krabot.com

My Pipedreams Inc

This is a great concept, and I really liked it. I ended up finding something that fit my specific needs a bit better, but in the event that those needs change I will definitely be using this app again. Thanks for quality work! www.mypipedreamstore.com

Glam With Jess

I think the app feature is great, but customer service takes to long. Turnaround time on emails are almost an entire day. I upgraded my account to premium for the import feature and it did not work. I had to figure out on my own what the problem was and how to fix it because the help section was not useful at all.

I would recommend the app for any business owner, but the customer service should be improved.

Fatstonefarm

We've used Stamped.io for more than six months now and the product works great. Response time from the company is wonderful. We are very very pleased. 5 stars. Sincerely, bill

Kymberlys

beginning to see result after a few weeks so good so far

Bunnylulu

Amazing service. I had questions on adding a dedicated reviews page to my site and Amelia with Customer Service got right back to me with a detailed explanation. I was up and running within minutes. Much appreciated.

Comfy Bean Bag Chairs

Works great. Super convenient and gets reviews.