Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Product rating & reviews app, photo reviews, site reviews, NPS

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Moto Key Tags

This app is fantastic!

It has all the functionality of the extremely expensive review apps, at a fraction of the price.

On top of that, the customer service is the best I've ever received.

100% recommend this for every store.

Sea Circus Collections

Location Australia
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Great free clean simple review app. Though I get a bit sad when I lose the reviews when a product sells out and discontinues. Would love to keep them in a central area somehow.

Safaryworld Camping Fisfing

Time spent using app About 2 years

Very happy with this app,great job that you doing helping us getting reviews through this wonderful app. definitely I will recommended. thanks so much.

Vpn Router

Time spent using app Over 3 years

We love this app it really works. It does a great job of getting our customers to leave reviews and you need this app on your website too. Yes you do. You will be amazed at the results of this app. I think its because the customers can easily leave a review in the email that they get sent so it makes it all very easy for them and we are now finding that we are getting lots of reviews where as before we had to contact the customer a few times to try to get a review.

Rabbitair

Excellent app and super responsive developer/team. Great to work with. Love it.

Mavericksmade

Time spent using app About 2 years

Great customer support and easy to use interface

Premier Yarns

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

We re-launched our website through Shopify [from another vendor] back in September 2016. During the transition there was a gap in our review collection for our yarn products.

We installed Product Reviews Addon from Stamped IO which was absolutely a breeze. We made a couple of template adjustments and voila! We are really seeing results VERY quickly. In 4 months we are now averaging 200 reviews a month from under a 100.

I recommend this app highly -- AND the support team is incredibly responsive!

Shopsockprints

Time spent using app Over 4 years

We have been using this app for years now and the reviews provide great feedback about our products. 5 stars for sure!

Flower Spirit Natural Beauty

I love this app! I definitely recommend it, Thanks Stamped!

Brown Bottle Coffee

Awesome app, awesome team, awesome support!! Really great value compared to other review apps & the people i've spoken with couldn't have been more helpful & polite. (unlike another company a spoke with that sounds like gotpo). Well done to all the team at stamped.io!!