Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
Stamped.io
4.7
May 12, 2020

Best value for money app and the support team are amazing. They went above and beyond to make sure the app was installed correctly and everything was how I wanted it.

Brooklyn Body Co
Time spent using app: 5 days

Hey Brooklyn Body Co,

Thank you for your kind review!

We're glad that you're liking our app and support, and we hope that you'll enjoy using Stamped.io to increase social proof and drive sales :)

May 12, 2020

We've been using Stamped.io for the past few months after trying out a couple other apps. This is by far the most versatile review app and the customer support is top notch

SIFRI
Time spent using app: Over 1 year

Hey SIFRI,

May 12, 2020

Best review app out there. Fair pricing, amazing product and great support team. I use this separately on two different companies of mine for years and we've seen a huge payoff in terms of conversion rates, social proof and even a lift in SEO with rich snippets. Adding user generated content to your site is a must and if you're on the fence look no further this is what you need.

Adventure Cafe
Time spent using app: 21 days

Hey Adventure Cafe,

Thank you for your review and kind words!

We're glad that you're loving our app and support, your compliments truly make our day!

It's awesome to hear the results you've achieved with us and we appreciate your continued support :)

May 12, 2020

Tommy is my FAVORITE and so accommodating/easy to work with and have offered lots of customizations for us that make using the app easy.

BillboardVinyls
Time spent using app: About 3 years

Hey there,

May 12, 2020

I've only been using this app for 2 days and already I have 5 new reviews due to the Review Request feature. There are great levels of customisation and great features on the free plan and I'm sure I will upgrade eventually also (but right now the free plan is suiting me just fine and I'm very grateful for it). It's a fantastic app!

VelvetVolcano
Time spent using app: Over 1 year

Hey there,

Thank you for your kind review!

We're glad that you're loving our app and customizable features, and we hope that you'll enjoy using Stamped.io to increase social proof and drive sales :)