Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, video reviews & UGC

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Waffatopia

Support has been AWESOME getting this installed and going (especially for folks with zero background on the subject). Works well for all of our waffle reviews on our site to ensure folks are seeing valid reviews. Easy to use and share reviews too. Good stuff!

Gentil

Awesome app. Great features at way better value than the competition *cough* Yotpo. Very active developers adding new goodies all the time and super responsive to requests and support. Very impressed, keep it up.

Mybrush Shoppen

This app adds value and the support behind is very responsive. Great work!

Insight Lighting

Excellent app, works like a charm!! :)

Pariot Apparel Company

App is easy and straightforward

Style My Candles

Really liking this app so far! We have already started getting reviews on our products. Seems to make the requesting reviews from your customers part very easy. Thanks!

09/02/16- Still using and loving this app! Just asked support to add the carousel reviews widget to a couple of my webpages and they responded quickly and had it done quickly! Now that we have quite a few reviews, I think displaying the reviews on the home page will help our customers purchase with confidence. thanks!

Route 401

Amazing app. I would definitely go for this one in conjunction with the Shopify Reviews app. Even on the free level it gives you the very important SEO benefit of having reviews. I am a paid subscriber and they are adding new features all the time and improving. Thanks!

Allpremiumstuff

Nice application and responsive support :)

Ingressitemsbuy

Amazinig application, has changed my site and my work !!!
***** Five Star

Coloraddicted Com

One of the top 10 apps on Shopify and just what I needed for my eshop ! A "must-have" for any eshop owner.

As if this wasn't enough, each time I asked a question, I got a reply in less than 10 minutes. On top of that, they offered to connect with me via TeamViewer to help me solve a potential problem !!!

This is phenomenal service from people who have built a super-duper app. Can't recommend it highly enough. Thank you so much !!!