Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Product reviews & rating app, photo reviews, referrals, NPS

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Jensen Bros

The process of sending out these emails would have taken too much of my time. This app is a lifesaver.

Alyssa Jewellery

Time spent using app Over 4 years

Great app - really works to help establish reviews from customers on an ongoing basis! Recommended highly...

North Section

Does exactly what it says. Automates the review collecting process and saves me a bit of time!

Gear N Bits

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Has helped us www.gearnbits.com generate some customer reviews. Overall happy with this app.

Not Yet Tracked Out

I recently launched an online consignment business for new and used outdoor gear, so I'm fairly new to this app, but so far I'm liking the customization opportunities. It's fairly priced for the amount of impact it can have on customer retention and sales and it's very user-friendly to set-up and manage. I would recommend for sure! Looking forward to getting more reviews for my site!

Topdress

Location Mexico

It works perfect. Really happy with it.

Save The Duck

Time spent using app Almost 5 years

We've used a few review apps in the past on other stores.
Some will skin you with high pricing.
Others will limit you with options.

Product Review Addon fits right at the top as being affordable but still offering the same great options that the expensive ones have.

We've seen great results with their automated emails and have already gathered a bunch of great 5-star reviews.

Our sales are growing and we have not doubt that the more reviews we gather using Product Reviews Addon, the more sales we'll be doing on the website.

This is a MUST HAVE!

Easy Surf

Location Israel

icant seem to proceed with installation until I write a review - so good job for a great app

The Order Of The League

Time spent using app About 6 years

It can be a bit confusing that it goes by multiple names (the generic "Product Reviews Addon" and the not-clearly-related "Stamped.io") but I can't deny that it has generated more reviews for my products. And the support team is extremely fast and helpful!

Coconiu Coconut

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 year

really great tool! Had a problem seeing the review on my site but the customer service team resolved it within 15 mins!! Great support!!