Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Product rating & reviews app, photo reviews, site reviews, NPS

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Cws Healing

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great extension for the review app by Shopify just what it needed thank you.

Paul Labrecque Beauty

Time spent using app About 6 years

Amazing app and the customer support is quick, attentive and very helpful! Tommy is the best. He helped guide us through the setup process with ease. Very simple to install with shopify's review app. Highly recommend.

The Salty Fox

Location Australia
Time spent using app 1 day

Where do I begin? Hands down, the best customer service we have ever received - lightening fast responses, easy installation and assistance at the click of a button. All the features of Yotpo premium but at a mere fraction of the cost. What an absolute gem. Tommy is an incredible asset and we would be utterly lost without him. Thank You!

Quintessential Tips

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

So good.

it does what it says it does, and the staff are great.

Frankly if you are not using this with your store then you picked wrong.

buy it, apply it and regret nothing.

Parrett Storage

Easy app to add to site. Current Theme we are using made it easy to integrate. I have a small confession - we had tried another app first but wasn't to happy the way it looked within site. After three months I am now exceeding my free limit (50 per month) and looking to extend to fee paying service if sells continue to come in.

Comfy Clothiers

Time spent using app About 3 years

I'm really pleased with this add-on. It was pretty simple to set up and I'm now getting a couple of reviews coming in each day without any effort.

Stampoutonline

Time spent using app About 6 years

The StampOutOnline Team loves the Product Reviews Addon!
We would recommend it to anyone who uses Shopify.

Hummingbird Glass Straws

Time spent using app About 24 hours

Easily the best Shopify app experience I've had. Shopry's Product Reviews Addon gives our store ratings and reviews features that would cost $699 per month with Yotpo at a fraction of the cost. If that wasn't enough, the Shopry team is absolutely leading the app store with availability and support. Installing Product Reviews Addon is one of those "no-brainer" business decisions that every Shopify store owner should take a look at.

Vallhund Vapes Inc

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Great app! Very easy to set up. Within a week I started to see a huge increase in reviews. I would recommend this app to everyone!

Polka Dot Wall Stickers

Time spent using app About 2 months

YOTPO KILLER! The premium versions of the app are very similar to YOTPO's and is way more affordable for us smaller guys. If you are DIY'er and want room to grow as sales grow use this app. The free version is pretty awesome but if are willing to upgrade you'll love it!

**Update**
After two months we already have 50 reviews some with photos and Google SERP stars are definitely increasing our click through rate! Every single review was generated by the auto e-mail and the reminder system. You couldn't pay an employee $50 a month to e-mail all of your customers to review plus collect photos and respond.

I have e-mailed these guys for random things here and there and Tommy has been super helpful every single time!