Reviews (6,338)

4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to collect and showcase product reviews, photos, and videos. They commend its easy-to-use interface, simple setup, and customization features. The app integrates well with Shopify, offering various widgets and boosting conversion rates by providing customer reviews as social proof. The support team is noted for their quick and efficient responses. The app offers a useful free plan, with more features in the paid version. It's easy to install and facilitates straightforward email automation, providing valuable customer feedback.

July 3, 2022

I recently uploaded some older reviews from my website into stamped with no issues, but they are not showing up on the website. If anyone could help, would be great as seems like a really good app?

Buzz Jolie
3 months using the app
Stamped.io replied July 6, 2022

Hi there Buzz Jolie team,

We would be happy to help you get those reviews displayed, but it looks like you have not yet created a support ticket with us?

Please email hello@stamped.io with all the details and we would be happy to look into this with you!

May 10, 2020

It is really useful. Thank you! :)
I hope that you will help my small business to grow with some reviews from clients.

MIZALOWI
Stamped.io replied May 16, 2020

Hey there,

Thank you for your kind review!

We're glad that you're liking our app, Stamped.io has worked for many of our users to increase their reviews and sales, and we're confident that it'll work for you too.

We look forward to your updated review :)

September 25, 2020

the setup is pretty straightforward, but you will likely have to insert code to get the UI elements displayed. Not ideal if the theme updates, as as far I know the code will get removed. The support was responsive and comprehensive.

Vintage Shopper
3 months using the app
September 3, 2020

I can really recommend the customer service. They helped me well with the installation and my questions. Thanks

Panteer
Germany
July 25, 2021

Awesome experience with the tool. Have been using it for some time and have had a great experience with the support team. The support team goes above and beyond to ensure customers' needs are met.

ITIL Docs - ITIL Templates and Training Courses
December 18, 2019

Excellent app. Support is quickly contacted to solve all problems. By the way, greetings from Russia.

Russian-Bear.Market
Stamped.io replied December 22, 2019

Hey Russian-Bear.Market!

Greetings for Singapore, and thank you for your review and kind words!

We're glad that you're loving our app, and we hope that you'll have a great time collecting UGCs with Stamped.io!

March 3, 2020

A very practical and very useful app, we are very satisfied, and hope to improve the service in the future, so that this product will satisfy more sellers, thank you.

Alien Secret
China
Stamped.io replied March 3, 2020

Hello Alien Secret,

Thank you for your kind review, we're glad that you found Stamped.io to be a useful app for your store :)

We hope that you'll enjoy collecting reviews with our app, thank you again!

September 8, 2017

incredible customer service getting setup and after that everything works perfectly.

Wanderjewelry
June 28, 2018

Very good watch I am very satisfied with the quality at the highest level.

Intere Store
November 17, 2020

Support replied within 30 minutes via e-mail to my problem and we had my issue resolved effortlessly! Thank you so much. I look forward to using this app and I'm so excited bout its features and reasonable price point, as compared to other apps.

Voltlin