Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, video reviews & UGC

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Milkbar Breastpumps

I don't often leave reviews however I feel like I have to given the negative experience I have had with stamped. The customer service team stuffed up the migration of my account from a different platform and continue to deny any wrong doing- customers have been sent review emails from 2017 and with different settings that what I have customised. They quickly tried to hide the mistake however I have proof of the wrong emails from customers directly. It would have been much more professional to address the mistake so that a plan could be made going forward. As a business owener, I don't appreciate covering up errors being sent to my customers.

Buddhapants 2

Used to be an amazing app. They were recently bought and now the customer service SUCKS now! Way over priced. Such a bummer. Tom with stamped was the whole Reason we stayed with this app. Customer service is EVERYTHING!!

Morotai

Not able to login in, even after getting password from them. App is useless

The Deal Store 4 You

This review system never worked. Very Disappointed

Amrap Tactical

They say they allow video reviews, yeah after you install the free version you need to upgrade to the next plan just to have ANY options... Then when you pay $29 you find out that if you want video reviews you need to pay $199 a month. What a joke. I've ran hundreds of reviews with loox on my other sites and have had great results, I should have stayed with them. Deleting this app and going back to loox. Call me when all your features are $50 or less a month

Hello Amrap Tactical,

We are sorry to hear about the frustration you had. Stamped.io is transparent in our pricing and plan, you can view this via our app page and dashboard section.
Our subscription pricing plan scales according to the available features and number of orders, this is so that we can provide more value to larger Enterprise business with higher order volumes as well. This is also commonly done for all other Reviews app. Stamped.io also provides more features compared to other review apps including Loox.

We hope that you'll reconsider Stamped.io again in the future.

Starving Jewelers

This app is so FRUSTRATING! Everything I try and click on says I need to upgrade my account and the only plan worth upgrading to is $69.00 a month.

Be sure to check out the pricing "details" located below where it says that the price is $0.00 a month. in very small print. Usually, they will have custom or something similar listed for pricing, instead of advertising that the app is free then makes you go to a completely separate page to view their pricing!

NOT WORTH IT IN MY OPINION!

July 14, 2020

Hello Starving Jewelers,

Thank you for your feedback.

Stamped.io has come up with a list of updated pricing plan, which is competitive with other review apps in the market, and contains a wide range of features that fits the needs of businesses at every stage of its growth.

Every of our plans are value for money, and it starts from as low as $15/month. We are totally transparent with our pricing and there's no hidden charge involved.

We hope you will reconsider Stamped.io once again in the future :)

Infinity Solution Media

First it says free, then it wants you to upgrade to use any useful feature. Deceptive = Negative review

July 14, 2020

Hello Infinity Solution Media,

Thank you for your feedback.

Stamped.io does come with a range of plans, including a free plan which in it self contains a wide range of features which will not be available in other review apps.

Our pricing plans have been transparent throughout with no hidden charges, and they all come loaded with value-added features, which will suit businesses at every stage of their growth.

We hope you will reconsider Stamped.io again in the future :)

Qvape Ro

Beware, this app will send your customers emails asking for reviews, by default, and there's no way to turn off this option!

For stores in other language than English, be sure to customize your emails and translate them, otherwise your customers will get emails from you in a language they don't understand.

Hello Qvape Ro,

Thank you for your feedback.

We do have a setting available to pause the review requests, which will archive the review emails instead of sending them out.

There's also a complete localization setting available to translate the email content to the language of your choice, so it's definitely possible to customize the review email to your heart's content, before deciding to send them out to your customers.

We hope you will consider using Stamped.io again in the future :)

Godased

i dont using ! app Bad fffffffff

Fobiu8

you get nothing when you install a free version.
I wanted to get this plugin for customers to put images on a review but they want $99 per month for this feature lol

Hello Fobiu8,

Thank you for your feedback.

Stamped.io's free plan does come with a wide range of features that are useful for any stores which are starting out, which includes the sending of review emails, social sharing, custom form and much more.

The ability for customers to upload a photo along with their review is available on our Basic plan, which is only $15/month. Our pricing plan is also designed to scale with your business, with an increase in feature list and monthly order limit to suit the needs for businesses of all sizes.

We hope you will consider using Stamped.io again in the future!