Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, video reviews & UGC

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

4GOLD

Location Belgium

The app is doing it's job and their client support is very helpful. I would recommend this application.

Moonbow

Easy to use and configurate. I love how you can personalize the diferents widgets and istall them in the place you want

HV

I needed some assistance with the reviews displayed on the website. The team was very helpful and fast! Thank you so much!

Crips and Co

For context, all review platforms are very similar in functionality. I will say Stamped is 10/10 on the features considering the price, but what sets it apart is the service provided. I had Kaushik Mallick in the support team help me set-up widgets on the site, he did so very quickly with the directions I gave to him. Don't bother using other systems, look at the reviews and use Stamped for e-commerce.

SHOPJEMET

:-) Just downloaded it, trying to understand it but so far I am pleased with the options. Hoping, as I use it, it becomes beneficial.

Sunday & Lola

Great app; very happy with the support. Could use a few more options for template design but otherwise it does what we need it to.

My Scribe

I use this app to ask customers to write a review on a product. I like how easy it is, and affective.

April 12, 2022

Hey My Scribe team!

Thanks for the glowing review :)

We're happy you enjoy the app, and have found the value we provide beneficial to your shop.

Indelicate Designs by Hope

So far so good with applying the app to my website. Shopify integration was very easy, but I could see how someone who is not technologically inclined would miss the step of adding the actual app to their site after setup. I wish there was an easier way to bring etsy reviews over, but that is on Etsy, not you. But for anyone else, there are online converters to change the .json file to a .csv and then its just a matter of copy+paste into the correct columns of the sample provided. All in all, very happy!

CUBED SKINCARE

This is an excellent review app ever, it built with powerful tools to let you insert full page widget, side drawer widget!

COQ6GRUE

Merci beaucoup pour l'aide apportée à la correction de mon problème ! Je vais pouvoir tester l'application qui a l'air très bien