Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, video reviews & UGC

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Untamed People Co.

A very good application and the best customer service I've ever seen, they help you in everything that comes up. I recommend it 100%.

nattiot-shop

Just installed in my shopify webshop...easy to do! Now waiting for the first reviews! Thanks STAMPED

REP x REP

I used this app to get product reviews on all my product pages in a super simple and super fast way. There are different levels of plan, I'm still on the free version and serves my purpose in an excellent way. Maybe as my business grows I'll upgrade to do more but certainly at the beginning the free account is giving me everything that I need.

M2 Retail

It' s very easy to use and with pictures, video & coupon functions, highly suggested, even your English is not very good.

La Regalier

Muy útil la aplicación, totalmente recomendada. Puedo mostrar las reseñas en mi página de una manera fácil y ordenada. Mis clientes pueden crear nuevas reseñas, todo funciona muy bien. Les escribí porque tenía algunas dudas sobre el uso y resolvieron mi problema el mismo día. ¡Muchas gracias!

CUR

The team is great and super fast to help make any changes. I was up and live overnight. I would definitely recommend

LUSTRE® ClearSkin

The app is easy to use and offers plenty of customization options. Thanks to the Help Centre and the Customer Support team, the transition and set-up were a breeze even with little previous experience. Thanks for the great work and all the support, Stamped Team! :)

Holizen Laboratories

Product is awesome, and the service is even better. No other app out there comes close. This was replacing another rating app and will now be the tool in the tool belt.

Yema.com

The team over at Stamped provide awesome support and goes above and beyond the scope of their business to help us with any problem that might arise!

New Native® Inc.

The team over at Stamped.io ROCK! I asked about the way the reviews were appearing on my website and the Stamped team was able to help me by going above and beyond the scope of their business! They actually helped me adjust the template of my website NewNativeBaby.com to allow for my reviews to appear in the most appealing way. Specifically thanks to Ashok, Christopher, and Ivan for your seamless and efficient work, very cool. Thank y'all very much!