Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

by Stamped.io

Collect and showcase reviews to build trust and boost sales

DesignNest.US

Great service, they were fast and respond on time! I was considering switching but how can you switch when they have a team that works so hard to keep us happy. thanks!

HENNY FAIRE Co.

This app functions well. I love that I'm able to "set it and forget it". Review requests go out to customers automatically.

Henson Shaving

Seems great so far. Customizable and has lots of pretty great features and support. We recently swapped from another review platform that cost more and offered less. So we're quite happy.

tinkl ILLUSTRATION

Amazing customer service – fast, friendly and very helpful. I am very impressed! Even the free version of the app itself comes with customisation options and is intuitive to use.

ULX

Worked pretty seamlessly so far - ran into a few hiccups but nothing that the customer service team (Elvis) couldn't help me out with straight away. Would definitely recommend.

N101

This is a great app for growing your online business with reviews. Easy to install and integrate, feature rich, and most importantly, great support. We needed some help getting rich snippets set up and they got it done quickly, within a few hours!

Jeremie Julien Jacques

Amazing app, the support is really helpful and fast. The best review app I have used and I have used quite a lot

Fnatic Shop

The support team has been incredibly helpful in resolving all our questions and inquiries. Would definitely love to see Stamped building out their functionalities even further; maybe the ability to design emails better with the help of an integration like Klaviyo! But can't complain much!

StaySlky

Great app for reviews, easy to use and encompasses all aspects regarding reviews, the support team was really helpful and fast!

Koby Memories

This review app is wonderful! the support always helpful! My store looks great with this app! thank you so much Stamped.io!