Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

by Stamped.io

Collect and showcase reviews to build trust and boost sales

B-Spunki

I love this app! It is user friendly and has everything I needed. I would reccommend it to anyone!!!

Print Workshop

I had some small issues and the customer support team was able to assist my issue quickly with ease, thank you.

SomethingSexyPlanet

Excellent reviews app for Shopify stores with first class responsive support. Integration is seamless and reviews are easy to manage and display.

One Million Acres

Just migrated from Loox to Stamped and was a little worried that the transition would be a process but the support was stellar! Got everything up and running for me in less than an hour! Super happy I made the switch!

The You Company

Such an amazing product and the customer service is superb! Would recommend to everyone. Thank you so much Stamped.io!

Sweet Treats Party Gifts

great service, very prompt response and was quick to assist with my technical issues. many thanks much appreciated

Noah & Bella

I am still getting to know all the features of the App but wanted to shout out their Customer Service which is amazing. Super responsive and incredibly helpful which is gerat and not always the case.

Julia Bo - Custom Shoes & Accessories

Awesome app at a great price!! We were using Yotpo paid plan, but Stamped offers much more features and better customer service for the same price. You guys rock! Thank you!

CuddleCo

The app is really easy to use, support excellent and integrations exactly what we need. Pricing is very competitive and great value.

Rwristology

very helpful customer service! I was stuck on adding a widget and reach out, I got a respond within timely manner