Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

by Stamped.io

Collect and showcase reviews to build trust and boost sales

Misumi Luxury Beauty Care

Great customer support. Fast and actually helpful replies. In my opinion, it's the best part of their business. Has all the functions we need.

Sip Knit Yarn

Excellent free plan for our small beginning business. Hoping the reviews feature will assist in growing. Installation very straight forward. We have some additional (specialised) product templates that required manual installation. The instructions and online tutorial help for this was easy to access and use.
A couple of early support questions answered very promptly and clearly.

Happy Cushion

Easy to use and flexible solution. You get more control over reviews and UGC. Great customer support.

Aikiu

The app was easy to set up, everything was clear and the most important thing was that i got the opportunity to send review requests for 90 days old orders, and got several reviews right away !!

Lark Ellen Farm

Great support ! I needed some special code added and they were on it fast! Support is so important to me as a small business and Stamped. IO nailed it!

Ripton & Co.

Our ability to get crafty, funny, and thoughtful reviews is key to our customer experience. The interactive the reviews process becomes the better.

AcmeJoy

Awesome support and awesome app. Really happy with it overall. First interaction with support has been great. They were very responsive and knowledgeable.

Pastreez

So far so good! They helped us install and showing the reviews widget properly. Thanks for the work and hopefully this will continue the same way :)

Conway + Banks Hockey Co.

In my first week of free trial, had a few minor hickups with installation and Mohamed was able to resolve them for me within 24hrs. Fantastic turnaround. Looking forward to seeing what this app can do in the coming weeks/months.

Just Jabbering

I enjoy the clean look of the reviews. It helped my store look very professional. I had an issue with how the app was looking on my store ( because I changed the theme color), the support team responded in a timely manner and made the correction for me.