Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Product rating & reviews app, photo reviews, site reviews, NPS

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Acero Padel

Location Sweden

Vi uppgraderade oss från Shopify's Product Reviews i kombination med Trustpilot's Review Service och är verkligen nöjda hittills. Super smidig onboarding och implementation av appen, och det känns som att vi verkligen kommer få mer värde framöver utav att använda Stamped.

Clara

Location Australia

We have been using this app on our website www.getclara.co now 6 months and are very happy with it. It has various review widgets with different layouts that can be easily placed across our website to quickly show social proof to our customers. We have requested some additional assistance from the team and Christopher helped us quickly and found a solution. Thanks

Raw Frozen Scents

This is a great app for any-sized business, it has lots of customization options and you can very easily embed reviews in your website without any hassle. Also a great feature is the ability to sync the ratings to google search! You can customize your email review requests or choose from some neat templates, and it also has advanced dashboards where you can see what's going on. I won't be looking any farther for a review app, I now have this on two other shopify stores as well. A little bit pricey if you want to do a lot of things with it, but it's definitely worth it.

The Silver Stork Company

I wasn't receiving replies to my support requests, for some reason, until someone from the team reached out to me directly and got to the bottom of the issue. The Stamped team had their app installed within hours of me sending a request as I couldn't do it. I look forward to using the ppp as I like the automatic/scheduled review messages customers will get.

June 8, 2022

Hi there Silver stork team,

It looks like you might be missing our responses to your support tickets!

I had a look and see that we have answered every ticket you have raised within hours of their creation. This leads us to suspect our responses might be hidden in a spam or marketing folder?

I've reached out directly to make sure we can get you the support you need!

NoRazr

Great app with lots of options to choose from. You can customize your reviews any way you like them to be which adds value to conversions. Very happy with their service and support.

Real Sex Doll

Location Germany

Lowell and the whole team at Stamped are always willing to help whenever one has a problem. They helped me with a backend little problem I could not figure out. The whole team is very kind and super helpful. They all have a happy and positive attitude. So whenever you have a problem, you can be sure you get a reply, a solution and positive feelings. The App is user friendly and intuitive. Having positive reviews published on our websites help us build the trust with our potential clients, especially important when product price is high. The team is totally recommended. Keep up the good work guys.

Gutfulness

Excellent customer service, thank you for your help…………………………………………………………………………………………………….,,,,.,,.,.

Katie Goes Platinum

I love the fact that it automatically contacts my customers for reviews. Plus, it's easy to customize the email messages and thank you page. Love it!

BOA SKINCARE

Location Australia
Time spent using app Almost 3 years

such a great app. easy to use but the service is amazing. highly recommend this app to anyone who has an eCommerce store

Prohibition Soap LLC

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Very helpful app! Great service as well. One they have access they literally do the work for you if needed and know exactly where to put things best.