Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, video reviews & UGC

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

The Deal Store 4 You

This review system never worked. Very Disappointed

Amrap Tactical

They say they allow video reviews, yeah after you install the free version you need to upgrade to the next plan just to have ANY options... Then when you pay $29 you find out that if you want video reviews you need to pay $199 a month. What a joke. I've ran hundreds of reviews with loox on my other sites and have had great results, I should have stayed with them. Deleting this app and going back to loox. Call me when all your features are $50 or less a month

Hello Amrap Tactical,

We are sorry to hear about the frustration you had. Stamped.io is transparent in our pricing and plan, you can view this via our app page and dashboard section.
Our subscription pricing plan scales according to the available features and number of orders, this is so that we can provide more value to larger Enterprise business with higher order volumes as well. This is also commonly done for all other Reviews app. Stamped.io also provides more features compared to other review apps including Loox.

We hope that you'll reconsider Stamped.io again in the future.

Starving Jewelers

This app is so FRUSTRATING! Everything I try and click on says I need to upgrade my account and the only plan worth upgrading to is $69.00 a month.

Be sure to check out the pricing "details" located below where it says that the price is $0.00 a month. in very small print. Usually, they will have custom or something similar listed for pricing, instead of advertising that the app is free then makes you go to a completely separate page to view their pricing!

NOT WORTH IT IN MY OPINION!

July 14, 2020

Hello Starving Jewelers,

Thank you for your feedback.

Stamped.io has come up with a list of updated pricing plan, which is competitive with other review apps in the market, and contains a wide range of features that fits the needs of businesses at every stage of its growth.

Every of our plans are value for money, and it starts from as low as $15/month. We are totally transparent with our pricing and there's no hidden charge involved.

We hope you will reconsider Stamped.io once again in the future :)

Raw Energy Tools

I have been using this app on my store for quite some time and it's always been awesome. One of the biggest complaints I have however is the constant changes lately to the app. I had requested from support many many months ago to help me install a specific widget because it was not working for me and they asked me to make them "part of the store" and I did and they NEVER even logged in and installed anything. So...I gave up on wanting that feature. Still, kind of annoying the lack of follow-thru from support. Also, the box that pops up when you are in the app itself moderating reviews ext, WILL NOT GO AWAY! I am so tired of completing the same two steps over and over and over again and the "box" not marking those two things done so it will go away. Please fix your bugs and please learn to follow through and customer response.

Infinity Solution Media

First it says free, then it wants you to upgrade to use any useful feature. Deceptive = Negative review

July 14, 2020

Hello Infinity Solution Media,

Thank you for your feedback.

Stamped.io does come with a range of plans, including a free plan which in it self contains a wide range of features which will not be available in other review apps.

Our pricing plans have been transparent throughout with no hidden charges, and they all come loaded with value-added features, which will suit businesses at every stage of their growth.

We hope you will reconsider Stamped.io again in the future :)

Qvape Ro

Beware, this app will send your customers emails asking for reviews, by default, and there's no way to turn off this option!

For stores in other language than English, be sure to customize your emails and translate them, otherwise your customers will get emails from you in a language they don't understand.

Hello Qvape Ro,

Thank you for your feedback.

We do have a setting available to pause the review requests, which will archive the review emails instead of sending them out.

There's also a complete localization setting available to translate the email content to the language of your choice, so it's definitely possible to customize the review email to your heart's content, before deciding to send them out to your customers.

We hope you will consider using Stamped.io again in the future :)

Godased

i dont using ! app Bad fffffffff

Fobiu8

you get nothing when you install a free version.
I wanted to get this plugin for customers to put images on a review but they want $99 per month for this feature lol

Hello Fobiu8,

Thank you for your feedback.

Stamped.io's free plan does come with a wide range of features that are useful for any stores which are starting out, which includes the sending of review emails, social sharing, custom form and much more.

The ability for customers to upload a photo along with their review is available on our Basic plan, which is only $15/month. Our pricing plan is also designed to scale with your business, with an increase in feature list and monthly order limit to suit the needs for businesses of all sizes.

We hope you will consider using Stamped.io again in the future!

Bulldogandcofolies

App non fiable pour ce qui est de la facturation. Après avoir choisi un plan payant, je suis revenu au plan gratuit mais l'App m'est toujours facturée depuis des mois!

Trendyhoodie

have to pay to actually have reviews be displayed on your site. I can just get 2 free plugins and do this for me one with email reminder to get review and other for just reviews display on website. Total money sucker.

Hello Trendyhoodie,

Thank you for your feedback.

Stamped.io allows our users to collect reviews through the emails sent out by our app, as well as access to a wide list of display widgets to showcase the reviews, even on the free plan.

Our paid plan does provide access to even more value-added features and a higher monthly order limit for the account, which allows you to send out more review requests every month.
They are totally optional and we have plenty of users who are happy to stay on the free plan according to the needs of their store.

We hope you will reconsider trying out Stamped.io again in the future :)