Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

by Stamped.io

Collect and showcase reviews to build trust and boost sales

Pro Skin Mx

very nice app, im still learning how to use it, but its easy. i hope it heps me in my online shop. thanks

July 11, 2020

Hello Pro Skin Mx,

Thank you for your kind review!

We're glad that Stamped.io has been easy for you to set up, and hope that you'll enjoy using Stamped.io to increase social proof and drive sales :)

Udibaba

Easy to use, hassle-free, fully automated. I never saw any app like this which can help you to set everything in a minute.

July 11, 2020

Hello Udibaba,

Thank you for your kind review, and we are happy to hear that Stamped.io has been working out well for your store!

We hope that you'll enjoy using Stamped.io to increase social proof and drive sales :)

DoggyCatWorld

Haven't tried it yet but can't wait to try out

Reverse Nature CBD

fab great 100 set up was very easy even a child could do this..... ..................................

Salt Me!

Set up seems easy. I am excited to see how this app will improve my Shopify site engagement. I really like the way that you can use customized branding.
Support service was quick to respond and took care of my issue with important customers that ordered before installing the app

July 4, 2020

Hello Salt Me!,

Thank you for your review!

We are glad to hear that Stamped.io has been working out well for your store's needs. Please feel free to explore all the value-added features the app has to offer, and our support will be available to answer any questions you may have :)

UPAN Australia

No issue once its working on the web site, it just not very easy to understand how it all works or how to use it. It all a bit clunky and slow then can freeze, support is good.

Thanks for the reply to the review, but i think your missing what I'm meaning. In regards to you support set up it much improved since i last tried to use it, but it still needs a lot of work. Also you need to be able to save you own template on the Smart banners.

July 2, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback!

We’ve just checked your account on multiple devices and locations and the dashboard is loading instantly.

Once you’ve installed the app, every settings are already optimized for conversions (:

There’s also a simple guide that brings you through the important settings of the app as well and we’ll highly recommend going through it!

However we will reach out to you via email and to assist you further on this.

Thank you!

Shade Moda

Just getting started looks good so far, pricing and different options allow for good and affordable customization.

DyovStore

nice all nice and nice beacuse is nice and why is so nice because was nice and nice means that all is nice

June 26, 2020

Hey there,

Thank you for your kind review!

Organifi

Does what is advertised fairly well, but could use some more quality of life - such as being able to port reviews from one product to another without having to reach out to support directly.

VapeThese

box with instructions loaded over forms to fill during setup. M?ade it difficult if not impossible to add information to the form fields in setup. overall I like the app with this lone exception.