Stamped.io Reviews & UGC

Stamped.io Reviews & UGC

by Stamped.io

Collect and showcase reviews to build trust and boost sales

Joiera

I am using this to manage the reviews in my store. I think it's so great in these days' using. Especially I am very appreciated that support team always gave me prompt reply for my questions.

Nood Nutrition

fantastic customer service. cannot fault! app is great - highly recommend to those looking for an all encompassing review/loyalty system

Nibble and Rest USA

yeh very helpful across all of our 3 stores, love this app .. highly rated .. thanks guys ... always recommend to other friends with stores

mmimmu

thanks for the service from stamped.io, esp the review carousel on homepage and the dependent page about customer review. https://www.mmimmu.com, GuanYee wireless presentation collaboration system

CANVAS

Stamped.io has amazing customer service. They are extremely fast to respond to our questions and resolve any issues. Would definitely recommend this app.

Atomic Filament

We have dramatically increased the reviews we get from our customers. And the app is helpful in helping us share those reviews on social media.
Our customers like putting photos up of the products they make with our filament. And the support is outstanding. When I have an issue, they are right there to make it right.

American Spoon

Great customer service and extremely fast to resolve issues. After trying a few other review apps, Stamped is definitely tops. Love this app!!!

Coco & Henry

This is app is so simple to implement and exactly what we need. The customer service is awesome too. We needed a couple of small customisations, and they had it done within the hour. Thanks to the team!

Hometica AU

They have incredible customer support that go to great lengths to help you. We've been using stamped for years and only have good things to say.

Natural Rapport

Amazing customer support! We ran into some errors when trying to import reviews from our previous platform and reached out to the support team. They responded within an hour both times and fixed all of the issues for us, rather than providing how-to instructions like most companies. Super impressed!