Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

by Stamped.io

Collect and showcase reviews to build trust and boost sales

Treeline Cheese

Stamped.io is great to easily managing reviews and pending review requests! Their support team is also super quick and informative for any questions you may have in using or updating the app. Thanks!

Insider

Love stamped! The support for our migration was unbelievable...all the request changes were done so fast! Highly recommend!

nio rio

Work great, and excellant customer service. They help me with a minor customization. Highly recommend.

Sprout Vegetables

I have just set up Stamped as a review platform for my products. The team provide great customer service, and the product is intuitive and easy to use. I would recommend it!

Labelmycable

I've used this app in 2 previous businesses and it keeps getting better. We just installed the app in our 3rd businesses and I'm amazed at the improvements since our last implementation. Better UGC interface, better widget, easier method to display customer photos, etc all make this the BEST app for gathering, displaying, and sharing reviews! HIGHLY RECOMMEND! btw, the support is very responsive. shout out to Marcel for customizing how our Page Title was displayed!

Plenti

This app has so many valuable features, it looks beautiful and the support team is truly flawless! This is definitely the best review app available.

DesignNest.US

Great service, they were fast and respond on time! I was considering switching but how can you switch when they have a team that works so hard to keep us happy. thanks!

HENNY FAIRE Co.

This app functions well. I love that I'm able to "set it and forget it". Review requests go out to customers automatically.

Henson Shaving

Seems great so far. Customizable and has lots of pretty great features and support. We recently swapped from another review platform that cost more and offered less. So we're quite happy.

tinkl ILLUSTRATION

Amazing customer service – fast, friendly and very helpful. I am very impressed! Even the free version of the app itself comes with customisation options and is intuitive to use.