Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

by Stamped.io

Collect and showcase reviews to build trust and boost sales

VapeThese

box with instructions loaded over forms to fill during setup. M?ade it difficult if not impossible to add information to the form fields in setup. overall I like the app with this lone exception.

Motherdough

It has been very easy to set up. I have high hopes for this app. I even upgraded my plan during set-up.

Infinity Lash Co.

Have not started using yet but seems seamless and great for reviews. Even the free version. Will be back once I am used to app

TR-Gun

I used this app to help me generate and link reviews. It was fairly straight forward to do once you had gotten used to it.

NIMBL

i haven't used it long enough to evaluate. So far set up has been smooth but have some questions.

FEELZ Design

NOT TOO BAD OF AN APP I JUST STARTED SO WE WILL SEE HOW IT RUNS.I WAS LOOKING FOR SOMETHING THAT COULD IMPORT REVIEWS

June 14, 2020

Hey there,

Thank you for your kind review!

We're glad that you're liking our app and support, and yes Stamped.io does allow you to import reviews into our app!
We hope that you'll enjoy using Stamped.io to increase social proof and drive sales :)

Ecomania Online

The support are fab (thanks Alyssa) and the functions are easy to set up and run.
I am super happy so far

Luluxe.store

so far so good, I like the tutorial on how to work the software, very user-friendly Still trying it out will update soon

SimplyChicMinks

This app is really great for getting reviews on your site. Easy to use and navigate. Set up pretty quickly.

BFnets

Like it now and will back to review again later.I will give details once it works nice for my store.