Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

by Stamped.io

Collect and showcase reviews to build trust and boost sales

A Drop in the Ocean

Stamped.io has been a great addition to my shop. It seamlessly integrates with my shop and I love that it automatically sends review requests to my customers. It helps me keep connected to how my customers are responding to my products, and builds social proof of our products. Their customer service has also been incredible. So glad I chose Stamped for my reviews!

jumpropes

Awesome support and awesome app. Really happy with it overall. Would install it 100% again just awesome costumer experience

Quick-Tag

Stamped.io has incredible customer service! They are very quick to answer and resolve any questions/issues. I would highly recommend Stamped.io!

Herb Affair

Seems to have all of the features of Yotpo, but for a fraction of the cost. I love the display widget on our product pages. It definitely helps with our conversion rate.

SOL THRU WEAR AUSTRALIA

Amazing app! Easy to set up and even easier to maneuver. I would highly recommend this app to any online store :)

Fourlaps

I have never experienced better customer service and actual help from any shopify app like stamped. i HIGHLY recommend!

LOCO ONE

I have the free version of this app and it works beautifully. ready to upgrade in the next few months.
Excellent customer service from the team, These guys are very efficient, they give a quick response to your needs.
Highly recommended.
Chris Barrera (LOCO ONE)

Rush Organics

I love this app! Although I have to say, the best part is actually the customer service! I've had a few problems uploading reviews from previous platform and with the widget design, but within minutes they have responded and sorted the issue straight away. I highly recommend this app. It's simple to use and can be fully customised to match your branding. Thank you.

Fuller's Flips

Love the support and how my reviews are showing up in my store. Really helps to build the trust with customers and has helped with conversions!

Direct Fire Pits

Amazin app, it does everything I need and then some! Great support team also! Simple to use Instructions on everything and BONUS they are reasonably priced