Stamped.io Reviews & UGC

Stamped.io Reviews & UGC | Reviews

by Stamped.io

Collect and showcase reviews to build trust and boost sales

Benda CPR Services Miwaukee

I am trying to get some help. I will revise this review after I am able to obtain some assistance with the app. Thanks

S3ART Store

My website have a black background, the widget does not integrate to it and there is not customization at all.

October 12, 2021

Hello S3ART Store,

Thank you for your review and feedback.

Stamped.io's review widget does integrate with themes with black background. It will require a set of CSS codes to change the colors of certain elements on the review widget.

We would recommend reaching out to our support team, and we will gladly assist you with the setup :)

The Fashion Prints

The only positive thing about this app is a good looking presentation of the reviews. Everything else is horrible and needs to get worked on. The support is catastrophical, if you want to set this up, you need to plan multiple days into your schedule because it will not happen in an hour. If you are looking for a chat support, you are wrong here, everything goes per email and needs a long time to get handeled. My page speed also dropped and I am very disappointed that I even installed this app...

September 23, 2021

Hello The Fashion Prints,

Thank you for your review and feedback!

Our support team has assisted you with the uninstallation in our recent conversation. It's been confirmed that there are no longer any Stamped.io codes present in the live theme, even though we are still receiving claims that the page speed of the site is still being affected.

We also have a guarantee of replying to all email enquiries within 12 hours, with most being within the 2-3 hours mark. We apologise if the service is not up to your expectation, and we will continue working on improving the support for our users, as well as look into providing more support options such as live chat in the near future.

Please email us back at hello@stamped.io if you require any further assistance, we will be happy to be of help :)

CODE 118

Trash, when you upload reviews or publish/unpublish them it NEVER updates on the website. Then you always have to hit up support to "refresh" it and it suddenly starts working. I don't get why they don't just fix this issue. I've been dealing with it for over a year on many different Shopify stores.

IN YOUR SHOE

I suddenly found a Stamped.io branding banner in all my website pages and in the footer as well, then found out they changed plans and added this in the free plan without prior consent. very unprofessional. I am reporting this to Shopify

September 14, 2021

Hello IN YOUR SHOE,

Thank you for your review and feedback.

This was an unintended bug from our recent update, apologies for the issue and our developer team is working on a fix for it.

Please email us at hello@stamped.io should you require any further assistance with the issue :)

DermaTecc

It's not possible to remove this app from your Facebook page without it showing up as an error across the entire screen. I installed this app again in order to be able to remove the app from Facebook. But instead of being able to remove it, I was charged for the entire month.

September 7, 2021

Hello DermaTecc,

Thank you for your review and feedback.

Due to changes in the Facebook interface, the removal of custom tabs in business pages will require Facebook support's assistance.

As for the unintended charge, our billing team will be reaching out to you in an email to get this resolved, and ensure that a refund is processed accordingly.

Vibratized

Unfortunately I had to update my review ... Please be aware! The page speed will suffer a lot from installing this App! I deinstalled it and the page speed did not even improve! It is really not that easy to set everything up and when you ask for help you'll need multiple days to come to a conclusion because no chat function is available! Honestly I prefer running my store without reviews than to use this "feature". I see no benefit in using this ...

Voomwa

Other apps are much better. Stamped.io puts CSS customization behind a paywall, and their interface is ugly. It loads slow and is not nearly as user friendly and costs more. I'm not happy with it.

August 25, 2021

Hello Voomwa,

Thank you for your review and feedback!

Stamped.io allows for full customization of the display widgets even on the free plan, it can be done by applying the CSS codes within the theme files.

We are sorry to hear that the interface is not to your liking, it is actually based on Shopify's very own Polaris UI. The dashboard is also optimized to work well across all popular desktop browsers. Thank you for your feedback and we will continue to improve on ensuring that it remains user-friendly and responsive.

Please feel free to write into our support team anytime (hello@stamped.io) should you require any further assistance with the setup!

-Stamped.io Support

MARVI

*Long Honest Review, hope it helps. I've been using LOOX and Yotpo in the past. LOOX was good as it's extremely user friendly. Yotpo had super fast service. I only installed this as I recently installed the rewards and thought having both from the same company would be easier. For the amount of users this has I'm surprised how slow the service is. The app isnt user friendly and not straight forward. I'll see how it goes during this trial period. I had CSA reply to this review faster than my issue is to be solved. The CSA comes across as a little rude. Negative feedback is a chance for business's to adapt and grow in areas that might be lacking (ie response times/service) . My feedback is an honest experience and first impression of Stamped.io. CSA's should work to provide a solution instead of a defense to such feedback. Update!
There are some features on the PAID plan that are not available in Australia and many other countries so read the fine print. Other platforms such as smile or yotpo have added on extra features to secure your business, with Stamped that's not the case it's more of a too bad for you situation. I've spent weeks back and forth trying to get it set up like Loox/Yotpo so I will see how it goes however so far I would suggest going with Loox or Yotpo.

El Dorado Aroma

Very poor experience. The widget breakes page code & can't be removed properly (though I uninstalled it, some pieces of it are still active on my pages). Never got answers from the support when I reached out for help when I used it & now their request system seems to be broken so it's impossible to reach out to them. Also, the subscription fee is way above market average. I strongly advise to user another tool than this one.

March 28, 2021

Hello El Dorado Aroma,

Thank you for your review and feedback.

Our support team have reached out to your via a phone call and emails, but it seems that there was no one picked up the phone, and there was no replies to the emails we have sent out.

Stamped.io's widget has been tested to work well on most Shopify codes and will not break any pages, we have also noted that our support team have assisted you with the setup few weeks ago without any reply after the installation was completed.

Regarding Stamped.io's pricing plan, we are definitely comparable to other review apps in terms of feature set for the price point.

Our support team will continue reaching out to you, to discuss further on any assistance required for the widget setup, as well as a suitable plan for your store :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7