Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

by Stamped.io

Collect and showcase reviews to build trust and boost sales

MARVI

I've been using LOOX and Yotpo in the past. LOOX was good as it's extremely user friendly. Yotpo had super fast service. I only installed this as I recently installed the rewards and thought having both from the same company would be easier. For the amount of users this has I'm surprised how slow the service is. The app isnt user friendly and not straight forward. I'll see how it goes during this trial period. I had CSA reply to this review faster than my issue is to be solved. The CSA comes across as a little rude. Negative feedback is a chance for business's to adapt and grow in areas that might be lacking (ie response times/service) . My feedback is an honest experience and first impression of Stamped.io. CSA's should work to provide a solution instead of a defense to such feedback.

El Dorado Aroma

Very poor experience. The widget breakes page code & can't be removed properly (though I uninstalled it, some pieces of it are still active on my pages). Never got answers from the support when I reached out for help when I used it & now their request system seems to be broken so it's impossible to reach out to them. Also, the subscription fee is way above market average. I strongly advise to user another tool than this one.

March 28, 2021

Hello El Dorado Aroma,

Thank you for your review and feedback.

Our support team have reached out to your via a phone call and emails, but it seems that there was no one picked up the phone, and there was no replies to the emails we have sent out.

Stamped.io's widget has been tested to work well on most Shopify codes and will not break any pages, we have also noted that our support team have assisted you with the setup few weeks ago without any reply after the installation was completed.

Regarding Stamped.io's pricing plan, we are definitely comparable to other review apps in terms of feature set for the price point.

Our support team will continue reaching out to you, to discuss further on any assistance required for the widget setup, as well as a suitable plan for your store :)

BIGFOOT DEPOT

I am so tired of developers charging so much for such simple features. These guys are scumbags and should be kicked off the app store.

February 20, 2021

Hello BIGFOOT DEPOT,

Thank you for your review and feedback. Can we clarify the issue you are facing with our plans?

Stamped.io is competitively priced compared to other review apps in the marketplace for the similar feature-set, and there is always a free plan available for you to test out our app's core features until you are ready to hop on a paid plan.

Our representative will be contacting you to resolve the issue you are facing :)

PROCLAIM

BEWARE! I was charged for the app even after I turned off the app features. I filed a dispute with my credit card. Stamped.io reached and said they would reimburse those months if I drop the dispute with my credit card. I dropped the dispute and Stamped.io claimed they were unable to reimburse me due to a technical error on their end. Extremely frustrating and has taken so much of my time to deal with.

February 6, 2021

Hello there,

Thank you for your feedback. We apologise for the inconvenience you're facing.

We checked your account and it seems you're on the basic plan and still getting billed for the plan. However, disabling the features will not change your existing plan. We recommend downgrading your plan should you need to.

As there's a dispute the charges for your account, our payment processor doesn't allow us to issue the refund unless the disputes are dropped. Hence we couldn't issue the refund on our end.

Our support team has reached out to you over email to find an alternative method to provide you the refund.

We look forward to assisting you swiftly with this.

===
Update:

Thank you for getting on a call with us.

As we have shared the disputed amount has already been refunded to your credit card.

We have also clarified this with our payment processor and they have confirmed the amount has been refunded to you.

We suggest calling your bank to confirm you have received the funds.
We hope this helps.

Endless Etc Engraving

Could not get it to work with my Symmetry theme. The CSV import procedure was ineffective and laborious. Changing the "reply from" field required juggling my GoDaddy accounts. Instructions for changing code were meant for coders, not retailers. Sorry, couldn't use it.

January 31, 2021

Hello Endless Etc Engraving,

Thank you for your feedback, and we are sorry to hear about the challenges you are facing with setting up the app.

Our support team can assist with the setup should you be facing any issues with the reviews import or widget installation. Our representative will be reaching out to you to do the needful :)

HearMode | Invisible & Discreet

SCAM COMPANY! I tried to cancel with no response, keep being charged every month! STAY AWAY! Wasted hundreds of dollars for nothing.

January 30, 2021

Hello HearMode,

Thank you for your feedback, we are sorry to hear that you have experienced a billing issue with our app.

We have checked our inbox and there are no queries received from your registered address, or emails mentioning your store. Our representative will be reaching out to you to resolve the issue.

Q by QS

The subscription prices are way too high for the options. Why would we pay $119 just to have our own reviewed feed to google. Very stupid. Too expensive for the option we will be switching over to another service.

December 29, 2020

Hello Q by QS,

Thank you for your review and feedback!

We have actually made the Google Shopping review feed feature available on the Business plan, which was previously only available in the highest tier Enterprise plan, due to the popularity of the feature and requests from our users.

On top of the Google Shopping review feed feature, the business plan also comes with other revenue-generating features such as Community Q&A, Facebook Messenger bot, Smart Banners, Layout editor and our uniquely-owned Sentiment Analysis AI. Our pricing plans are definitely value for money and curated for all levels of businesses.

Our representative have also reached out to you to further discuss on your needs to advise further on a suitable plan for your store :).

Pi-K Candy

Once you remove the app. It still showing the review stars. I do not recommend this application.....

December 11, 2020

Hello there,

Thank you for your review and feedback.

If the star rating badge is present, you will find it under the product title within product-template.liquid file.

We have checked the store and the stars displayed in the live theme is not coming from Stamped.io.

Our support team will be available should you decide to re-install the app and require any assistance with the setup :)

Arctic Chilli

Asking me to go premium before the app has even started to do anything of the free trial. Quite fishy

December 8, 2020

Hello there,

Thank you for review and feedback.

Stamped.io has a pricing plan that fits stores of all sizes and stages of growth, and our free plan will be sufficient for the basic functions that a store owner requires to start collecting written review from customers.

There's no requirement for you to be on a paid plan to continue using Stamped.io as this is completely optional.

We do recommend that you consider one after you are completely satisfied with our app, as it comes with a higher order limit for sending review emails, and a whole array of revenue-generating features for you to explore.

Our support representative has also attempted to reached out to you in case you require any assistance with the setup. Please do contact us via hello@stamped.io should you need any help! :)

The Wrap Life

The way this app tallies reviews is silly. 5 days into the month and we were already at our 3500 review limit. Apparently, we have reviews from September still pending scheduling. You can never get caught up or start at zero because of the way this app adds. I dont even want reviews from 2 months ago. This structure does not serve the customer and ensures you always have to upgrade. I have no idea how to get reviews on current orders because the app is still spending reviews from September.

November 9, 2020

Hello there,

Thank you for your feedback.

The order limit are calculated based on the number of review requests sent for each successful order.

If you’ve reached the limit on the plan, you would actually be able to increase your sending limit by upgrading to a higher tier plan that will meet your sending needs.

However we do actually provide 3 months of history orders sending without any additional charges (:

Our support team will reach out to to assists you with this swiftly.

Thank you.