Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Product rating & reviews app, photo reviews, site reviews, NPS

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

I-CLIPisrael

Poor support. Lots of bugs. Been waiting for two months for them to fix the issues, paid full price. Strange that they never thought to do something to retain me, after all they sell a retention product? :o

uBloomd

Location Australia
Time spent using app 1 day

I need help, and no one replies. I've imported some reviews from an older website, and they aren't showing up on our current website where the Stamped app is active. It's quite annoying. I would love some help because it should be a good app.

May 25, 2022

Hi there uBloomd team,

My apologies for the frustration. I do see one support ticket you have with us, but it looks like Marcel replied to this already!

We've recently expanded our team to 2x where we were last year! We do hope this helps ensure the service levels you were expecting.

I'll reach out separately to make sure we have a direct line of communication and I can help ensure you get the timely solutions you need to succeed with Stamped.

I look forward to working with you

W I S H™ Skin Health

Time spent using app About 1 year

The software is clunky and inconsistent. When customizations and settings are updated in the stamped app it does not push to all products. Different products now have different layouts and colors & when review emails are sent sometimes they include the product image and sometimes an ugly little blue question mark that no one wants to see. I hope Shopify gets it together soon to bring this in-house.

Print and Proper®

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Extremely difficult to install on shopify 2.0 theme. Blocks are not behaving correctly. Still needs coding. Issues ongoing for 3 weeks and still not resolved. Customer support answers some questions and ignores others. This app delayed our new 2.0 theme launch and is still not behaving correctly. Emails take a 2+ days to get a response. Once everything is fixed we will advise here. Dev is free to respond as of now we are still waiting for email response to all questions, thank you.

April 22, 2022

Hi Print and Proper team,

Thanks for flagging your recent support experience here. We know the recent increase in wait times have been challenging for our merchants and we do apologize for that. We're expanding our team to regain the swift solution times our merchants have come to expect, and appreciate your patience in the meantime.

I see Elvis has your ticket moving and has been able to assist you since your review? We'll be reaching out separately as well to make sure you have everything you need to recognize value with Stamped.

M&A BD Electronics

Time spent using app About 3 years

Since I upgraded my plan to business, the SEO snippets were gone. I have to wait another week or two in order for Google to regenerate them on Google search. This is unacceptable. I feel like I am paying more for a downgrade. They should have prevented this from happening in the first place.

April 6, 2022

Hi there M&A BD Electronics team.

This is definitely a less than ideal experience and I do apologize for the wait times Google has for regeneration.

Having the SEO snippets removed after upgrade is not an expected behaviour and we haven't seen this happen with any other upgrades. The only action that we know removes the SEO snippets would be a theme change.

We're looking into this to ensure it is not a bug, and we should have a response back to you on your open ticket with us today.

In the meantime I recommend checking in with our support before making any theme changes so we can help prevent this from occurring.

We will be reaching out separately to see if there's anything else we can do help here as well.

Zurikami

I cannot rate the is app 5 star because the lack of support make it difficult for me explore the features and to confirm the app works with our website theme. I sent the developer a request 4 days ago and the only help with 1 part. I am still waiting for them to respond to my second query, which is to help with the badges not showing on the collection. Their support needs a big development.

March 25, 2022

Hey Zurikami team,

We wanted to apologize for the recent longer than usual wait times for support, and offer our humble regrets for keeping you waiting as you try and get set up.

We're expanding our team in order to keep our response time to the high standards you've come to expect from our support, and we'll look forward to faster responses going forward!

I can see Kaushik has found and responded to your request, and that your star rating badge is now displayed prominently on your site! Hurray! I think we need a bit more information in order to complete your other requests so please let us know on your open support ticket and we'll be happy to help.

Thanks again for your feedback here, and do let us know if there's anything else we can do to support you.

Bodies and Botanics

Time spent using app 42 minutes

I installed this app to enable sending review emails to customers but the app is so confusing and hard to understand.

April 27, 2021

Hello Bodies and Botanics,

Thank you for your review and feedback!

We do have several onboarding resources available that can assist you with setting up the dashboard and widgets, which include a dashboard guide when the app is first installed. Here are our getting started documentation for Shopify users:

Our representative have also reached out to you to assist with any issues you may be facing with the setup :)

Bella Casa

Time spent using app About 2 months

Very expensive, looks great but only 200 orders per month for £23 a month when out of those 200 only so many will leave a review is quite expensive & the next plan up is £50 a month it gets quite pricey if your a new website trying to build reviews. I wouldn't mind if you had some sort of period you could build some up & then start paying but the free plan is really only helpful if you have a very limited product range, for a bigger catalogue its expensive quite quickly.

March 18, 2021

Hello Bella Casa,

Thank you for your review and feedback!

Our pricing plans are actually in US Dollar instead of Pound sterling. Also they have been crafted to fit the needs of stores at all stages of growth, so there's definitely one that will suit your store.

Also our limit is based on the number of orders per month, which is not affected by the catalogue size of your store.

Our team will be getting in touch with you to discuss on this further :)

Catie's Miniatures

I would have love to give this app a good review, but quite frankly I hope this review is help to improve the app. Clicking from Shopify app page, the app takes absolutely forever to load. The reviews to my customers never load, unless they click on the "Have trouble loading, click here" , which isn't helpful because their review gets erased and they have to start over on the stamped website which is so bad!!! And the app website is incredibly slow. Sadly I would delete this app in a heart beat and replace with something better if it wouldn't take my reviews on my site with it. Super disappointed, saw it on Tik Tok and had my hopes really high, but was let down. PLEASE improve this app, I know it has so much potential to be AWESOME. Update: Thank you so much for getting back to me! I am having three issues. The app loading from the Shopify store (has improved since the update). But most importantly the emails interacting with my customers. Two problems. The email isn't submitting for their mobile review (but does work on desktop but 80% of mine use their phone). And the "resend" email is not being sent to them. I followed up with two customers after the resend email label had been present in the stamped.io website, and nothing.

February 2, 2021

Hello Catie's Miniatures,

Thank you for your feedback, and we are sorry to hear about the issue you are facing with our app's dashboard.

Our engineers are doing extensive testing and have confirmed that the dashboard is loading well across various devices and browsers, this is most likely a browser cache issue.

Our support team will be reaching out to you to assist with troubleshooting the issue and ensure that you're able to log into the dashboard as intended :)

Update: Our support team have tried reaching out to you via a phone call, but it seems that the number is not in use. We have sent you an email to follow-up on the issue. Hope to hear from you soon.

Enchanted Home & Gifts

Review layout was clear. But, a customer left reviews for 2 items. Only 1 is showing. Overly complicated process. Customer service poor. Did not understand a simple 1 sentence question. I will no longer use this app.

January 28, 2021

Hello Enchanted Home & Gifts,

Thank you for your review, and we are sorry to hear about the issue you are facing with our app.

Our engineers are looking into the missing review in your account, and will get back to you accordingly via email once this is resolved.

Previous 1 3 4