Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

by Stamped.io

Collect Product Reviews, Photos/Videos Reviews, Q&A and UGC

NovaFerrum

My experience with Support has been zero. They reply with template responses. Forget trying to reach them on the phone. They charge premium prices and do not offer phone support.

Talia di Napoli

Too expensive, pricing is almost insulting. You offer a wide array of services but some of us just want a nice rating integration, no need to charge us thousands of dollars for all the other features that we will not use

July 13, 2020

Hello Talia di Napoli,

Thank you for your feedback.

The rating integration is actually available on the free plan and doesn’t require any paid plans, with a simple one-liner code and guide here:

Stamped.io has a wide range of price plans which fits the needs of stores of different sizes. The prices are transparent and there's definitely one that will suit the need of your store as well.

Our support team will be in touch with you shortly.

The Beard Source

Product support non-existent. I edited the thank you page, but it keeps using the standard response. Asked for support 3x - no response at all.

May 5, 2020

Thank you for your feedback.

Our support team has a strict 12hr guarantee reply to all our users, and this is strictly enforced to all our staff.

We've checked on your email queries which was sent in 5 hours ago, and our support team is already in the midst of replying to you.

We look forward to resolving your concerns so that you can utilize Stamped.io fully to help grow your reviews for your store :)

Supply Covid-19

Just downloaded the app and it's requesting a review. Not sure how it's going to work for me. Hoping for the best.

April 4, 2020

Thank you for your feedback.

The review request component in our set up guide is skippable and our users need not submit a review if they are not ready to.

Stamped.io has helped many e-commerce businesses to increase their user-generated content and social proof, we are sure that it will work for you too.

Our support team is available 24/7 and reachable via hello@stamped.io, should you require any assistance.

We look forward to having you onboard and hope that you'll get to update your review in time :)

LA LA LEAF

Very expensive. I would caution you that the pricing gets out of control very quickly as your business grows

January 22, 2020

Hey La La Leaf,

Thank you for your kind review and recommendation, we're really glad that you're liking our app :)
Have an awesome time collecting reviews with Stamped.io!

Teas and Tisanes Australia

Missed opportunities.

We've been using Judge.me on our other sites & decided to try try this app based on the good reviews. Unfortunantley, the app did not deliver for us. For whatever reason, some emails were not sent to the customers- even the ones in the queue.

I'm sure customer service would have helped us (they responded quickly on a different question during set-up) but we didn't bother contacting them this time around because we got turned off by having a basic function not work on the onset.

Thank you for the free trial, & more power to the developers, but for now we're shifting back to Judge.me. Cheers!

December 10, 2019

Thank you for your feedback!

We checked your account and found that the emails were not added to the review requests queue as the orders are not updated as "Fulfilled" on Shopify.

Unlike other apps, Stamped.io would only be sending the customers a review requests email upon order fulfillment, this ensures that customers aren't receiving the review request emails earlier than they would be.

If you're keen on giving Stamped.io another go, our support team is always here to help you set this up properly and guide you through the settings.

Cheers :)

Posh Kartara Beauty

I've had this app for only a couple of weeks now. I decided to change the theme on my store and all of a sudden, all of my customer reviews disappeared. I reached out to the app developers for assistance and I was told I need to manually add a code to my site before my reviews would show again...I'm not good with code and the developers told me they could help me and then sent me their pricing page for assistance. Like what? Why are you charging your customers who need technical assistance with the app? This is the first time that I've had a app developer tell me that they would charge me for using their technical support. No thank you. I have found a better app for reviews that doesn't charge their customers when they need assistance. I will be uninstalling this app.

November 28, 2019

Hello Posh Kartara Beauty,

Thank you for your feedback.

We've reached out found that the review widget was removed as the theme was changed, usually, this would remove any codes that we've previously installed for you on the theme.

However, you can simply reinstall the widget easily via the App => Settings => Main Widget => Reinstall widget on the theme, this would actually re-add the necessary codes to your new theme.
We've actually reached out on another separate email on assisting on the installation but it seems the collaborator account hasn't been accepted.

We'll reach out again via email just in-case :)

Thank you!

Colours FV

The traduction for Spanish is very bad. Please fix it because is an ungly error. All the others things are good

October 17, 2019

Hi there,

Thank you for your review and feedback!

For translations, we can provide any updates required, our support team is on hand to assist with any language translation needed.

Kindly reach out to us via hello@stamped.io and we'll assist you swiftly.

Thank you!

Frinje

The Starter is advertised for $9, but after installing the app the real price is $15 per month. Get your * together, what a waste of time after spending lots of time researching the apps and costs!

July 31, 2019

Hello there,

Thank you for your feedback!

The starter plan is actually a new plan that you can find on the page here:

It's $9/month and comes with tons of features :)

Please let us know at hello@stamped.io if you need any assistance!

Home Hooray!

This app was recommended to me but adding the different lines of code (when they can't tell you exactly where to add them) was aggravating and beyond my skill level. I have over two years of experience with code, so not a total newbie. Would definitely use the app if it would install itself, or with minimal coding and explicit directions.

Previous 1 3