Stamped.io Reviews & UGCs

Stamped.io Reviews & UGCs

by Stamped.io

Collect product reviews, site reviews, photos/video and Q&A

Frinje

The Starter is advertised for $9, but after installing the app the real price is $15 per month. Get your * together, what a waste of time after spending lots of time researching the apps and costs!

July 31, 2019

Hello there,

Thank you for your feedback!

The starter plan is actually a new plan that you can find on the page here:

It's $9/month and comes with tons of features :)

Please let us know at hello@stamped.io if you need any assistance!

Home Hooray!

This app was recommended to me but adding the different lines of code (when they can't tell you exactly where to add them) was aggravating and beyond my skill level. I have over two years of experience with code, so not a total newbie. Would definitely use the app if it would install itself, or with minimal coding and explicit directions.

Perfume cologne full

Plugin can't display
The plugin for this comment is not displayed on my site, I can't comment,i donot like

May 28, 2019

Hello there,

Our apologies for the issue you're facing.

Usually for installations, the reviews widget gets installed automatically on the product page.

However if you're having issues, our support team is available to help with the installation and setup to ensure that the widget gets installed on all your product template.

You can reach out to us at hello@stamped.io and we'll be here to assists swiftly, 7 days a week.

Klibtech

quiero desintalar la aplicación y no dice como.....He perdido tiempo y al momento de desintalarla no hay información en la web y no me responden en el chat

April 9, 2019

Hello there,

Thank you for the review.

Removal of the widgets is really simple, we have replied to your emails with steps required within a couple of minutes.

Blissful Maternity

Apparently this app sends out review requests to your customers as soon as you install it and set it up. Before you're even ready for it.

I already had another review app installed and only installed this one to check out its features. But It sent out all these review requests to my customers without me even knowing and I only found out after I uninstalled it, and started receiving ratings from customers.

So I re-installed it to check the history, and guess what, as soon as I re-installed, the app started sending out review emails AGAIN by default. I didn't even ask for it to send. It just went ahead and sent on its own without me even touching anything.

Definitely not the most user-friendly and intuitive app. Could not even find an option somewhere for me to pause or stop the emails. I could only select everything in the queue and archive them (even then I'm not sure if that's the right way to do it).

ChattyFeet Socks

When you use the free plan, this app can send a review request one year after purchase which made some of our clients confused. There is no point sending automatic emails so long after and there should be away to define that it won't be done automatically.

Dolly Lana

Loads super slow on my page. Thinking of removing it from my store.

Danta Herbs

this app is very hard to set up on my website

1000 Jewels Llc

Can't recommend this one. Keeps sending out emails to old orders. Even those that have already posted a review. Leaves a bad taste in our customer's mouths.

Therefore, we have deleted it.

Stcolettashops

I am having many problems with this app. Just now after contacting you and telling about the problems I have, I decided to follow with one of your solutions but it didn't work.
I excluded a product from reviews and resend a review to a customer so the customer can write a review of the other products in her order, but when I hit resend and preview, the same donation product appeared in the request.
Also, we are missing a couple of reviews. I clicked on the email sent but the review does not appear in shopify admin.

Previous 1