Stamped.io Reviews

Stamped.io Reviews

by Stamped.io

Collect Product reviews, site reviews and photo/video reviews

Blissful Maternity

Apparently this app sends out review requests to your customers as soon as you install it and set it up. Before you're even ready for it.

I already had another review app installed and only installed this one to check out its features. But It sent out all these review requests to my customers without me even knowing and I only found out after I uninstalled it, and started receiving ratings from customers.

So I re-installed it to check the history, and guess what, as soon as I re-installed, the app started sending out review emails AGAIN by default. I didn't even ask for it to send. It just went ahead and sent on its own without me even touching anything.

Definitely not the most user-friendly and intuitive app. Could not even find an option somewhere for me to pause or stop the emails. I could only select everything in the queue and archive them (even then I'm not sure if that's the right way to do it).

ChattyFeet Socks

When you use the free plan, this app can send a review request one year after purchase which made some of our clients confused. There is no point sending automatic emails so long after and there should be away to define that it won't be done automatically.

Dolly Lana

Loads super slow on my page. Thinking of removing it from my store.

Danta Herbs

this app is very hard to set up on my website

1000 Jewels Llc

Can't recommend this one. Keeps sending out emails to old orders. Even those that have already posted a review. Leaves a bad taste in our customer's mouths.

Therefore, we have deleted it.

Stcolettashops

I am having many problems with this app. Just now after contacting you and telling about the problems I have, I decided to follow with one of your solutions but it didn't work. I excluded a product from reviews and resend a review to a customer so the customer can write a review of the other products in her order, but when I hit resend and preview, the same donation product appeared in the request. Also, we are missing a couple of reviews. I clicked on the email sent but the review does not appear in shopify admin.

Modern Hip

If you're just starting out and just have a couple of sales and want to add some trust by including reviews, you're out of luck. You can't use this app to request reviews from past customers. If you want that little feature, you have to buy the 5,000 reviews per month level plan at $29.99/month. No help at all.

Setting this thing up is not very easy. Mostly because there are a bunch of tabs that are grayed out - again, you have to buy the expensive plans - but you still have to go trough them all just in case.

No worries. For now, I'll use this free version to do the bare minimum. When my store grows a bit and I can afford it, I'll look for an app with better support and more "helpful" approach.

Savage Pranks

It's a great app with some awesome features but if you want to use anything other than the very basics, you're going to have to pay and the pricing is a bit steep ($100/mo for widget 2.0 and the useful features). Just about everything they advertise in the app description is something you need to pay for.

Support is also extremely basic. They will reply to your e-mails but usually, when you need help with CSS/JS, they just tell us that we can customize it ourselves or hire a Shopify Expert. Isn't it your job to configure your app for those utilizing it?

We use the free version but are looking for a replacement to this and the Shopify reviews app..

Mitty Burns

Easy to use however I got really frustrated as I couldn't find how I could test to ensure it is working!

Flash Electronics

The app design is good and all of the features are exactly what is needed to get reviews from your customers. It has lots of customization so you can change the email, what product recommendations you send to the customers, etc. The main issue is the app crashes a lot! 75% of the time there is an error when trying to open the app or trying to send the emails. I assumed it was jsut a temporary thing but after a few days of use it still errors out a ton of the time. Fix the crashing and this app is amazing!

Previous 1