Stamped.io Reviews ‑ Reviews

Stamped.io Reviews ‑ Reviews

by Stamped.io

Collect Product reviews, site reviews, and photo/video reviews

Dolly Lana

Loads super slow on my page. Thinking of removing it from my store.

Danta Herbs

this app is very hard to set up on my website

1000 Jewels Llc

Can't recommend this one. Keeps sending out emails to old orders. Even those that have already posted a review. Leaves a bad taste in our customer's mouths. Therefore, we have deleted it.

Stcolettashops

I am having many problems with this app. Just now after contacting you and telling about the problems I have, I decided to follow with one of your solutions but it didn't work. I excluded a product from reviews and resend a review to a customer so the customer can write a review of the other products in her order, but when I hit resend and preview, the same donation product appeared in the request. Also, we are missing a couple of reviews. I clicked on the email sent but the review does not appear in shopify admin.

Modern Hip

If you're just starting out and just have a couple of sales and want to add some trust by including reviews, you're out of luck. You can't use this app to request reviews from past customers. If you want that little feature, you have to buy the 5,000 reviews per month level plan at $29.99/month. No help at all. Setting this thing up is not very easy. Mostly because there are a bunch of tabs that are grayed out - again, you have to buy the expensive plans - but you still have to go trough them all just in case. No worries. For now, I'll use this free version to do the bare minimum. When my store grows a bit and I can afford it, I'll look for an app with better support and more "helpful" approach.

Savage Pranks

It's a great app with some awesome features but if you want to use anything other than the very basics, you're going to have to pay and the pricing is a bit steep ($100/mo for widget 2.0 and the useful features). Just about everything they advertise in the app description is something you need to pay for. Support is also extremely basic. They will reply to your e-mails but usually, when you need help with CSS/JS, they just tell us that we can customize it ourselves or hire a Shopify Expert. Isn't it your job to configure your app for those utilizing it? We use the free version but are looking for a replacement to this and the Shopify reviews app..

Mitty Burns

Easy to use however I got really frustrated as I couldn't find how I could test to ensure it is working!

Flash Electronics

The app design is good and all of the features are exactly what is needed to get reviews from your customers. It has lots of customization so you can change the email, what product recommendations you send to the customers, etc. The main issue is the app crashes a lot! 75% of the time there is an error when trying to open the app or trying to send the emails. I assumed it was jsut a temporary thing but after a few days of use it still errors out a ton of the time. Fix the crashing and this app is amazing!

Quintessential Tips

losing the love, i have since been contacted by competitors who are offering me more service for less money. which is always nice i find the pricing structure odd as well and at times i have had to wait over a week for a response in the past on queries

Banamelo

Seems to work fine, but you can't translate the texts so everything is English for now (besides the content of the e-mail you send) and I have an Spanish store. What a pity.