Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
Edited January 2, 2023

poor support, not helpful, app is not working correctly at all. no idea why anybody would like this at all.

PonyShower
Germany
Time spent using app: 11 days
Stamped.io replied January 9, 2023

Hey there PonyShower team,

I'm sorry to see this has been your experience so far, we are definitely here and happy to help!

It looks like you had a support ticket regarding translation with us about a year ago, and then we never heard back until your recent review.

I have reached out to you directly in hopes that we can provide support and get you set up for success!

Please do let us know

October 20, 2022

I am giving this 2 stars for the following reasons
1. Support is terrible. It takes 24 hours for a response, then if you need to respond to their response it takes another 24 hours. The support staff is unhelpful and doesn't think beyond what is written to what the problem can be. 2. I also recently added stamped reviews because of the bundling cost savings...big mistake. It took 3 weeks to import from my other platform. I had to send them updated exports. Their "easy importer' does not work! I kept getting errors despite doing it EXACTLY as they document. I sent it to them to do ... 3 weeks later...the points are imported. I had to go back through transactions while waiting to ensure point values were correct, which they weren't. The UX also doesn't display points unless you click on each individual profile. The UX loads slowly so it's torture working in the app also. I'm not saying don't use them...but ugh the onboarding has left such a bad taste in my mouth.

WodBottom
Time spent using app: About 2 years
Stamped.io replied October 25, 2022

Hi Emily,

Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback, you have raised a few concerns here so please allow us to address each one!

We have a small team and can only offer limited support over the weekend, which can certainly cause some frustration when you're waiting for our help. In just a few days we will actually be releasing a new schedule that should help bolster that support coverage. Our team operates across multiple time zones and previously we would allow tickets to move across teams to whichever was online. We found that this created a breakdown in communication so currently we try and keep each request assigned to one support rep. I know that this can cause some added delays, and we're looking at timezone based routing to alleviate this.

Yours is the first concern I've come across in regards to the "easy importer" so I've flagged this to our product team in the hopes that we can address all of your concerns. Afterall, we can't call it the "easy importer" if it's not easy!

The intermittent slowness you've reported is a side effect based on growth in our customer base compounded by seasonal increase in site visits calling the endpoints connected to our site widgets, we have been seeing a bit of an uptick in response times and 500 timeout errors.

The good news is our wonderful product teams have identified a permanent fix and we should be a few weeks out from seeing the stability our merchants have come to expect from Stamped.

I know that was a lot, but I'll be sure to reach out directly as well to see if there's anything we can do right now to make you feel more confident in our products.

Thanks again for taking the time to share your feedback, my apologies for your recent experience

October 14, 2022

The features are great. But I met the reviews request sending problem and I didn't get replied for how to solve it.

Fanka
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Stamped.io replied October 14, 2022

Hey there Fanka team,

We're glad to see you like our features, and sorry to hear you were caught up in a recent bug with the reviews sending. This is a known issue and one we should have resolved now!

I see James helped you out, and I apologize that our limited coverage on weekends left you waiting longer than usual. Please accept our apologies and I hope we can help change your experience going forward :)

August 8, 2022

Poor support. Lots of bugs. Been waiting for two months for them to fix the issues, paid full price. Strange that they never thought to do something to retain me, after all they sell a retention product? :o

I-CLIPisrael
Time spent using app: 3 months
May 11, 2022

I need help, and no one replies. I've imported some reviews from an older website, and they aren't showing up on our current website where the Stamped app is active. It's quite annoying. I would love some help because it should be a good app.

uBloomd
Time spent using app: 1 day
Stamped.io replied May 25, 2022

Hi there uBloomd team,

My apologies for the frustration. I do see one support ticket you have with us, but it looks like Marcel replied to this already!

We've recently expanded our team to 2x where we were last year! We do hope this helps ensure the service levels you were expecting.

I'll reach out separately to make sure we have a direct line of communication and I can help ensure you get the timely solutions you need to succeed with Stamped.

I look forward to working with you

Edited June 15, 2022

The software is clunky and inconsistent. When customizations and settings are updated in the stamped app it does not push to all products. Different products now have different layouts and colors & when review emails are sent sometimes they include the product image and sometimes an ugly little blue question mark that no one wants to see. I hope Shopify gets it together soon to bring this in-house.

W I S H™ Skin Health
Time spent using app: About 1 year
April 19, 2022

Extremely difficult to install on shopify 2.0 theme. Blocks are not behaving correctly. Still needs coding. Issues ongoing for 3 weeks and still not resolved. Customer support answers some questions and ignores others. This app delayed our new 2.0 theme launch and is still not behaving correctly. Emails take a 2+ days to get a response. Once everything is fixed we will advise here. Dev is free to respond as of now we are still waiting for email response to all questions, thank you.

Print and Proper®
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Stamped.io replied April 22, 2022

Hi Print and Proper team,

Thanks for flagging your recent support experience here. We know the recent increase in wait times have been challenging for our merchants and we do apologize for that. We're expanding our team to regain the swift solution times our merchants have come to expect, and appreciate your patience in the meantime.

I see Elvis has your ticket moving and has been able to assist you since your review? We'll be reaching out separately as well to make sure you have everything you need to recognize value with Stamped.

April 3, 2022

Since I upgraded my plan to business, the SEO snippets were gone. I have to wait another week or two in order for Google to regenerate them on Google search. This is unacceptable. I feel like I am paying more for a downgrade. They should have prevented this from happening in the first place.

M&A BD Electronics
Time spent using app: About 3 years
Stamped.io replied April 6, 2022

Hi there M&A BD Electronics team.

This is definitely a less than ideal experience and I do apologize for the wait times Google has for regeneration.

Having the SEO snippets removed after upgrade is not an expected behaviour and we haven't seen this happen with any other upgrades. The only action that we know removes the SEO snippets would be a theme change.

We're looking into this to ensure it is not a bug, and we should have a response back to you on your open ticket with us today.

In the meantime I recommend checking in with our support before making any theme changes so we can help prevent this from occurring.

We will be reaching out separately to see if there's anything else we can do help here as well.

March 22, 2022

I cannot rate the is app 5 star because the lack of support make it difficult for me explore the features and to confirm the app works with our website theme. I sent the developer a request 4 days ago and the only help with 1 part. I am still waiting for them to respond to my second query, which is to help with the badges not showing on the collection. Their support needs a big development.

Zurikami
Time spent using app: 5 days
Stamped.io replied March 25, 2022

Hey Zurikami team,

We wanted to apologize for the recent longer than usual wait times for support, and offer our humble regrets for keeping you waiting as you try and get set up.

We're expanding our team in order to keep our response time to the high standards you've come to expect from our support, and we'll look forward to faster responses going forward!

I can see Kaushik has found and responded to your request, and that your star rating badge is now displayed prominently on your site! Hurray! I think we need a bit more information in order to complete your other requests so please let us know on your open support ticket and we'll be happy to help.

Thanks again for your feedback here, and do let us know if there's anything else we can do to support you.

April 27, 2021

I installed this app to enable sending review emails to customers but the app is so confusing and hard to understand.

Bodies and Botanics
Time spent using app: 42 minutes
Stamped.io replied April 27, 2021

Hello Bodies and Botanics,

Thank you for your review and feedback!

We do have several onboarding resources available that can assist you with setting up the dashboard and widgets, which include a dashboard guide when the app is first installed. Here are our getting started documentation for Shopify users:

Our representative have also reached out to you to assist with any issues you may be facing with the setup :)