Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

by Stamped.io

Collect and showcase reviews to build trust and boost sales

Trillium Skincare

I am just starting to integrate the app into my Shopify store and cannot give a a complete evaluation yet It might be higher after I really have a chance to use it. I like the features and have it partially running on my site. I wanted to test drive the free version before deciding, which paid version would work best. There is no support for the free version so I am trying to find Youtube videos to help with my specific issues but this has been very time consuming. I am not a techie and run the store by myself, so I do not have a lot of time to invest. It would be nice if there was a good learning resource to help with the process of getting it up and running properly. Hopefully I can figure things out and get the most out of it.

July 24, 2021

Hello Trillium Skincare,

Thank you for your review and feedback!

Our support inbox is available 24/7 too all users, including those on the free plan.

Please feel free to submit your enquiry via email to hello@stamped.io, we will be happy to assist you with the setup :)

Wishbeads

So far, it's an attractive review system and seems to have good functionality. The downside is that the help documentation is really, really terrible. Poorly written, hard to understand, vague, and some of it is out of date or missing important information.

June 8, 2021

Hello Wishbeads,

Thank you for the review and valuable feedback!

Our support team will look into improving the content of the articles mentioned in the email so that they can be easily understood by our users.

We have also replied to your query to explain the exact setup required for the self-hosted pages, there's actually no missing information on our existing documentation to set up these pages in your Shopify store. Apologies once again for the confusion caused!

PickaPocket Men's Accessories & Sunglasses Store Shop Now!

It's ok, just a bit expensive for what it actually does, every step up you take costs a lot more and it doesn't really push a lot to generate sales or proof beyond the basic. Reply: Thanks I think the bitter taste came when I planned out my perfect plan, but then when all the historical orders were imported I quickly ran out of Quota, so had to upgrade to the next plan to send out reviews, that wasn't clear in the media, the app is good though!

April 28, 2021

Hello there,

Thank you for your review and feedback!

Stamped.io does have multiple value-added features for every step in the pricing plan, and our plans are competitively priced compared to the rest of the review apps in the app store.

Our team has reached out to provide assistance with the setup, and ensure that you are getting the most out of your existing plan with us :)

Curated Comforts

So far so good. I have nothing amazing to say nor anything bad to speak upon. So far, everything works as it says it would. If you ask me, only time will tell.

Spindrift Climbing

Fairly useful app. I’ll keep using it until I find something better. The UI to review and manage reviews could be more smooth and intuitive.

April 13, 2021

Hello Spindrift Climbing,

Thank you for your review and feedback!

Our support team will be reaching out to you for more details regarding the issues you are facing with our app's UI, as well as to provide further assistance with any setup required to get the app going for your store :)

NIMA

Decent review tool with solid functionality but needs some serious updates to be easier, more user friendly, and powerful. The email builder doesn't really allow you to have emails that feel on brand because of its limited functionality. I also wish the visual design and information architecture on the reviews list page was easier to sort through and read.

February 20, 2021

Hello NIMA,

Thank you for your review and feedback!

We do have the layout editor feature should you require a complete control to customize the review emails sent from Stamped.io. This is available on the business and professional plan.

We will also continue to improve on the dashboard UI to ensure that it's user-friendly and intuitive :)

Pumascota

In general It's a good app, has many tools. It is useful and easy to use, I didn't have any problem with the installation.

The Twinkle Toy Box Company

Poor integration with Google reviews. As I installed this app based on the claims that it could integrate with Google star ratings, I was expecting the integration to be easy. So far I haven't seen one of my 5 star reviews on a Google shopping listing.

October 20, 2020

Hello there,

Thank you for your review and feedback!

Integration with Google Shopping will require the review feed feature, which is available in the Enterprise plan as mentioned in our pricing plan within our app listing. Once the review feed is set up and approved by Google, the ratings will show up in your store's listing within Google Shopping.

Our support team is also reaching out to you via email to provide more information on the feature :)

MY GLOW BODY

I don't know if it's a good app or not because I cannot use it. I've try to complet all the request but it's still not working

August 28, 2020

Hello MY GLOW BODY,

Thank you for your review.

Stamped.io will work for all Shopify stores once it's installed. The review widget should show up in the product pages, and any new orders will generate a review request in the queue.

Our support team have reached out to you to provide further assistance :)

Arizali

this app is to help me understand better the customer expectations. I find it too limited and not flexible enough

August 14, 2020

Hello Arizali,

Thank you for your feedback!

Our support team has reached out to your via email to better understand your needs and assist you with your account.

Looking forward to your reply :)

Previous 1 3 4