Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, video reviews & UGC

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Car Pet

Setting up stamped.io as a first time user is quite confusing. The UX design is cumbersome and confusing to the non-technical user. It seems to have all the features needed to run a sophisticated ecommerce site. Support is available only through email, not text/messaging/phone, so getting answers to questions can be time consuming.

Hello Car Pet,

Thank you for your review and feedback.

We are sorry to hear about your initial experience with Stamped.io's dashboard. Our app does come with a comprehensive onboarding guide when the app is first installed, as well as a robust help center with complete information on each of the available features: https://help.stamped.io

Should you require any further assistance, our support team is available 24/7 via email at hello@stamped.io :)

Bold Addictions

it's cool, does the simple task that I need. once I decide on purchasing a plan to be able to use all the features, I'm sure the app is really nice.

Hello Bold Addictions,

Thank you for your review and feedback.

We hope the app adds value to your store through the simple yet comprehensive features!

Our support team is available 24/7 via email should you require any assistance with the setup: hello@stamped.io :)

Microbe Formulas™

I just started managing the company's Stamped.io account actually and have some both positive and more constructive feedback. I love that the program has automated features to it, like sorting the flagged reviews versus the auto-published ones. The exclude certain terms tool is also super useful especially in our industry. Now, some feedback I have that may potentially help improve the platform is that the review request email templates should be easier to edit. In order to edit it, there are many broken-up sections so it is not super efficient to see the whole picture in one place. Also, it would be cool if there were more manual capabilities with sorting through the incoming, unpublished reviews. The customer support has been pretty good overall as well, although I do support the idea that English-speaking representatives help English-speaking customers for higher efficiency.

Hello Microbe Formulas™,

Thank you for your review and valuable feedback! Our engineers have taken note of the potential improvements that can be made to the layout editor and management of reviews.

We are happy to hear that you are loving Stamped.io and hope that it has brought value to your store!

Trillium Skincare

I am just starting to integrate the app into my Shopify store and cannot give a a complete evaluation yet It might be higher after I really have a chance to use it. I like the features and have it partially running on my site. I wanted to test drive the free version before deciding, which paid version would work best. There is no support for the free version so I am trying to find Youtube videos to help with my specific issues but this has been very time consuming. I am not a techie and run the store by myself, so I do not have a lot of time to invest. It would be nice if there was a good learning resource to help with the process of getting it up and running properly. Hopefully I can figure things out and get the most out of it.

July 24, 2021

Hello Trillium Skincare,

Thank you for your review and feedback!

Our support inbox is available 24/7 too all users, including those on the free plan.

Please feel free to submit your enquiry via email to hello@stamped.io, we will be happy to assist you with the setup :)

Beckers Best Shoes

We moved from Okendo to Stamped.io A recent move but hope it was a good decision. Now that we are several months into the process ~ we are still only about 50% set up. I'm paying for Professional Setup and Support each month but seem to not be receiving much follow-up support. I know I get busy and distracted but need Stamped.io to step it up. I already have Reviews.io knocking on my door...

Hello Beckers Best Shoes,

Thank you for your review and feedback.

We are sorry to hear about the experience you are having with Stamped.io setup.

Our success manager has reached out to you and we hope that will assist your store with optimizing the value-added features that are available on your plan.

The support team is also available 24/7 via email (hello@stamped.io) should you have any enquires :)

Wishbeads

So far, it's an attractive review system and seems to have good functionality. The downside is that the help documentation is really, really terrible. Poorly written, hard to understand, vague, and some of it is out of date or missing important information.

June 8, 2021

Hello Wishbeads,

Thank you for the review and valuable feedback!

Our support team will look into improving the content of the articles mentioned in the email so that they can be easily understood by our users.

We have also replied to your query to explain the exact setup required for the self-hosted pages, there's actually no missing information on our existing documentation to set up these pages in your Shopify store. Apologies once again for the confusion caused!

PickaPocket Men's Accessories & Sunglasses Store Shop Now!

It's ok, just a bit expensive for what it actually does, every step up you take costs a lot more and it doesn't really push a lot to generate sales or proof beyond the basic. Reply: Thanks I think the bitter taste came when I planned out my perfect plan, but then when all the historical orders were imported I quickly ran out of Quota, so had to upgrade to the next plan to send out reviews, that wasn't clear in the media, the app is good though!

April 28, 2021

Hello there,

Thank you for your review and feedback!

Stamped.io does have multiple value-added features for every step in the pricing plan, and our plans are competitively priced compared to the rest of the review apps in the app store.

Our team has reached out to provide assistance with the setup, and ensure that you are getting the most out of your existing plan with us :)

Curated Comforts

So far so good. I have nothing amazing to say nor anything bad to speak upon. So far, everything works as it says it would. If you ask me, only time will tell.

Spindrift Climbing

Fairly useful app. I’ll keep using it until I find something better. The UI to review and manage reviews could be more smooth and intuitive.

April 13, 2021

Hello Spindrift Climbing,

Thank you for your review and feedback!

Our support team will be reaching out to you for more details regarding the issues you are facing with our app's UI, as well as to provide further assistance with any setup required to get the app going for your store :)

NIMA

Decent review tool with solid functionality but needs some serious updates to be easier, more user friendly, and powerful. The email builder doesn't really allow you to have emails that feel on brand because of its limited functionality. I also wish the visual design and information architecture on the reviews list page was easier to sort through and read.

February 20, 2021

Hello NIMA,

Thank you for your review and feedback!

We do have the layout editor feature should you require a complete control to customize the review emails sent from Stamped.io. This is available on the business and professional plan.

We will also continue to improve on the dashboard UI to ensure that it's user-friendly and intuitive :)

Previous 1 3 4 5