Stamped.io Reviews & UGCs

Stamped.io Reviews & UGCs

by Stamped.io

Collect product reviews, site reviews, photos/video and Q&A

MVP SELECTIONS

The customer service is very friendly and responds fast and proactively. The platform is user-friendly and it looks good. It is easy to use. The only hitch is that I wish Stamped.io would be one of the licensed apps by Google to syndicate both product and seller ratings.

December 31, 2019

Hello there,

Thank you for your review and kind words!

We're glad to hear that you've found Stamped.io to be a user-friendly app, and our support team is glad to have been able to assist you :)

Actually, Stamped.io does support syndication of Product Reviews to Google Shopping Product Listing Ads, our support team has reached out to share with you regarding the details of the feature.

We hope that you'll enjoy collecting UGCs with Stamped.io!

Gabriel Kars Clothing

The widget lacks on costumisation on the free plan, so I couldnt match it unfortunetaly to my website color because for example the "write review" text color cant be changed.
It could be a good app but I had to remove it as i didnt want to upgrade to premium plan just to make my widget loo good on my website

November 30, 2019

Hey Gabriel,

Thank you for your review and feedback.

We do assist with basic customization across all paid plans using CSS coding, if the layout editor is not available to you. The lowest paid plan, the Basic plan comes at $15/month and it does have many additional features on top of technical support for customizations.

Simply reach out to us at hello@stamped.io and we'll be glad to assist :)
We hope to hear from you!

HeadRider™

thanks to help me to devlop my shopify gfhgfhtrstrdhtfjyfjtyrtydjfjtytydjfhgftydtydtydjtyfkurufdktydkdku

Kingdom Supply Centers

nice.

Hillman Gear

Great App, I love it, easy to set up work etc and the price is reasonable.
The huge minus is that to get the reviews for Google Adwords the plan is too expensive $200 other services that featuring Google reviews are much affordable.
Once we have more reviews and more budget for reviews app we will move to another service due to the Google reviews only

To recommend? - Yes definitely for low budgets.

hillmangear.com

Real Life Rosary

I guess like many apps, by design, it's probably a better app if you pay for it. I have a small store and rarely generate more than 50 review requests. However, I constantly have the "reached your limit" warning show up and it doesn't reset with the arrival of each new month. I went over in October (so they stopped sending them out). No reset, nothing sent in November or December. Finally contacted them in January and they did a manual reset. Fine, except I didn't get any credit for the two months that weren't sent. So all those backed up requests were sent and I was instantly over for January....and now seeing the same warning for February. Oh well, you get what you pay for I guess. Otherwise, decent app so I'm giving it 3.

Playblue

Well it sends review emails that look well. Which is great but the recommendations are not so great, I have no idea where it gets the products to recommend but it doesn't seem to be base on much logic it seems to be a very closed random selection. Also this is not free as advertised or even close. Now I write apps I understand you have ongoing costs and $30 is maybe IMO expensive but explainable, but please don't advertise as free it comes across as a little underhanded lads.

Mizizishop

Useful app, no idea how to send an email through it though.

Supreme Surface Cleaners

Love what the app does but dislike the current upgrade. Very confusing! Although I've been using this app for a couple of years, I'm now seriously considering a change.

Gumdrops Glam

This app keeps telling me I've reached 50 review request. I delete some of the request and it continues to tell me the same thing.

Previous 1