Stamped.io Reviews

Stamped.io Reviews

by Stamped.io

Collect Product reviews, site reviews and photo/video reviews

Hillman Gear

Great App, I love it, easy to set up work etc and the price is reasonable. The huge minus is that to get the reviews for Google Adwords the plan is too expensive $200 other services that featuring Google reviews are much affordable. Once we have more reviews and more budget for reviews app we will move to another service due to the Google reviews only

To recommend? - Yes definitely for low budgets.

hillmangear.com

Real Life Rosary

I guess like many apps, by design, it's probably a better app if you pay for it. I have a small store and rarely generate more than 50 review requests. However, I constantly have the "reached your limit" warning show up and it doesn't reset with the arrival of each new month. I went over in October (so they stopped sending them out). No reset, nothing sent in November or December. Finally contacted them in January and they did a manual reset. Fine, except I didn't get any credit for the two months that weren't sent. So all those backed up requests were sent and I was instantly over for January....and now seeing the same warning for February. Oh well, you get what you pay for I guess. Otherwise, decent app so I'm giving it 3.

Playblue

Well it sends review emails that look well. Which is great but the recommendations are not so great, I have no idea where it gets the products to recommend but it doesn't seem to be base on much logic it seems to be a very closed random selection. Also this is not free as advertised or even close. Now I write apps I understand you have ongoing costs and $30 is maybe IMO expensive but explainable, but please don't advertise as free it comes across as a little underhanded lads.

Mizizishop

Useful app, no idea how to send an email through it though.

Gumdrops Glam

This app keeps telling me I've reached 50 review request. I delete some of the request and it continues to tell me the same thing.

Glam With Jess

I think the app feature is great, but customer service takes to long. Turnaround time on emails are almost an entire day. I upgraded my account to premium for the import feature and it did not work. I had to figure out on my own what the problem was and how to fix it because the help section was not useful at all.

I would recommend the app for any business owner, but the customer service should be improved.

Proclouds

My company www.procloudsvapor.com uses this app and in our opinion it's okay.

Gzs Hk

this app is good but try to have chinese language

Kat Scrappiness

It's a great app but very expensive.