Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

by Stamped.io

Collect product reviews, site reviews, photos/video and Q&A

The Lunar Beauty

Its great except it won't let me upload photos. Other than that i think its an awesome app. but the photos is what im paying for soooo

March 30, 2020

Hello there,

Thank you for your feedback.

We're reaching out to you to assist with this, our photo review function definitely works well :)

levainange

cool .……………………………………..
cool .……………………………………..cool .……………………………………..cool .……………………………………..cool .……………………………………..

March 21, 2020

Hey levainange,

Thank you for your kind review, we hope that you'll have a great time collecting reviews with Stamped.io :)

Vibrant Dolls

it seems okay but doesn't seem functional with Shopify PAID THEMES which is unfortunate .... waiting for support

March 10, 2020

Hello there,

Thank you for your feedback.

Our app's widget is definitely functional with paid themes, and our tech team has reached out to you via hello@stamped.io to assist you with the installation right away :)
We look forward to welcoming you to Stamped.io!

The Pond Shop®

just uploaded the app.. will return and write a review after we use the app for more than the set up.

March 2, 2020

Hello there,

Thank you for your feedback, we hope that you'll enjoy using Stamped.io to collect our reviews :)
Should you have any queries, please do not hesitate to reach out to our support team via hello@stamped.io as well!

Varidesk NZ

It works pretty well, a bit clunky in the back end loading up things but it does provide good value. Shame that the NPS feature requires the $199/month account.

January 29, 2020

Hey there,

Thank you for your review!
We were facing a technical issue yesterday which caused some increase in loading time, but this has since been resolved :)

We hear your feedback regarding the NPS feature, this was implemented for our Enterprise users as it better suits the needs for business with larger orders, but we'll bring this back to our team to see we can better improve the user experience with our available features.

MVP SELECTIONS

The customer service is very friendly and responds fast and proactively. The platform is user-friendly and it looks good. It is easy to use. The only hitch is that I wish Stamped.io would be one of the licensed apps by Google to syndicate both product and seller ratings.

December 31, 2019

Hello there,

Thank you for your review and kind words!

We're glad to hear that you've found Stamped.io to be a user-friendly app, and our support team is glad to have been able to assist you :)

Actually, Stamped.io does support syndication of Product Reviews to Google Shopping Product Listing Ads, our support team has reached out to share with you regarding the details of the feature.

We hope that you'll enjoy collecting UGCs with Stamped.io!

Gabriel Kars Clothing

The widget lacks on costumisation on the free plan, so I couldnt match it unfortunetaly to my website color because for example the "write review" text color cant be changed.
It could be a good app but I had to remove it as i didnt want to upgrade to premium plan just to make my widget loo good on my website

November 30, 2019

Hey Gabriel,

Thank you for your review and feedback.

We do assist with basic customization across all paid plans using CSS coding, if the layout editor is not available to you. The lowest paid plan, the Basic plan comes at $15/month and it does have many additional features on top of technical support for customizations.

Simply reach out to us at hello@stamped.io and we'll be glad to assist :)
We hope to hear from you!

HeadRider™

thanks to help me to devlop my shopify gfhgfhtrstrdhtfjyfjtyrtydjfjtytydjfhgftydtydtydjtyfkurufdktydkdku

Kingdom Supply Centers

nice.

Hillman Gear

Great App, I love it, easy to set up work etc and the price is reasonable.
The huge minus is that to get the reviews for Google Adwords the plan is too expensive $200 other services that featuring Google reviews are much affordable.
Once we have more reviews and more budget for reviews app we will move to another service due to the Google reviews only

To recommend? - Yes definitely for low budgets.

hillmangear.com