Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

by Stamped.io

Collect Product Reviews, Photos/Videos Reviews, Q&A and UGC

JAPAN KUTANI SHOP

Very useful application. It would be great if the system can send review request to customer only after the parcel has received by customer.

August 14, 2020

Hello there,

Thank you for your review and kind words!

We do integrate with AfterShip to send the review request out after the order has been delivered, our support team has reached out to you via email to provide you with the AfterShip integration guide as well :)

We're glad that you're liking our app, and we hope that you'll enjoy using Stamped.io to increase social proof and drive sales!

TheCraftingBee

I recently switched to this review app for my small business and it has been so beneficial to boost my sales! The support team is quick to help resolve any issues and works out great for my business.

GOOD KRAMA

Great customer support so far. The customization is quite easy to do, even for non developers. I'm looking forward to seeing results and sales conversions through this... let's see!

locoweed

lets try this out, it seems great.and this is the first time i use it. feedback is so essential for a growth for business

YAKABUDCART

.........................................................................................................................................................

Cozy Collar

Pretty Good App to use for making and putting reviews onto your shopify store for free. It does seem daunting at first but give it a few tries and youre good to go

Ridin' Roads Boutique

Tienda Guapa

Soy nuevo en todo esto, me parece muy intuitiva y fácil de acceder sin saber de programación y esas cosas. Podrían mejorar al poner la aplicación en idioma español.

KHÄI.Co

The instructions were very clear and easy to navigate. I would recommend this to anyone in need of keeping up with product reviews.

July 18, 2020

Hello KHÄI.Co,

Thank you for your kind review!

We're glad that you're liking our app's interface and ease of setup, and we hope that you'll enjoy using Stamped.io to increase social proof and drive sales :)

Endure Beauty

App is user-friendly! I like that it is directly connected through Shopify and they can give you support on this app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20