Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

by Stamped.io

Collect and showcase reviews to build trust and boost sales

Coffeestry

Easy to se app and simple to install. Great for anyone starting a new Shopify store. A couple features were missing from the free plan that would have made it amazing to have but overall really happy. Looking forward to have integrations capabilities when I upgrade my plan.

Muzmasks

Fantastic app. I have one question, is it possible to display customer reviews on the collection pages? It seems they are only shown on the product page. Many thanks

January 19, 2021

Hello Muzmasks,

Thank you for your review and feedback!

Yes it's possible to display the star rating badges in the collection pages as well, which will require manual installation using the following guide: https://help.stamped.io/article/142-main-reviews-widget---installation-setup

I see that our support team have assisted you with setting up the badge, please do let us know if you require any further assistance with the setup :)

In Tandem Clothing

Nice app. Simple to set up and use. Pushes reviews to social media which is cool. You can change the date that review requests are sent to customers and re-send emails as well.

Gipron Poles

I think Stamped is a great review system. I am using the free plan and it has all the basic features that a brand new online business needs. It is perfectly synced with shopify and you can easily customize your request emails. Absolutely recommended.

ANATO

it's a good app, very responsive customer service. It lacks a little in robustness, even for the more expensive plans

January 2, 2021

Hello ANATO,

Thank you for your review and kind words!

Our pricing plans have been crafted to suit businesses on all levels, and each plan contains revenue-generating features which will definitely be useful for the growth of your store.

Our support team is always available, so do feel free to email us at hello@stamped.io should you require assistance with selecting the plan most suited for your store, and if you would like to share more about the robustness which you are looking for :)

Coffee Greens

I have recently started to use stamped.io review and reward modules, and so far things are looking promising. A lot of nice features available, and largely self-explanatory and accessible, even for someone without coding experience. A few areas of possible improvement, but I need to have more experience with the app to understand how valuable it is for my user experience. Support has been very helpful and quick to resolve issues.

Rejumee

I like the many options this app provides and the prompt reply and help from their service team. This is so far the only review app I found that has video reviews and it will definitely add more value to my business.

BABYBABEL

Excellent app! I wasn't able to import all reviews for all products, other than that it deserves 5 stars, get it now!

SAAD Clothing

Un poco complicada de instalar, muy accesible y practica, recomendada. Nos ayudaron muy rapido con la instalacion

Maeraki Australia

Although there were some communication issues and different consultants attending to the same issue, we eventually still managed to resolve the issue.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24