Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

by Stamped.io

Collect Product Reviews, Photos/Videos Reviews, Q&A and UGC

Pop Savvee Clothing

Great app! It helps other customers make their purchasing decisions when choosing products. Just wish you could upload photos with reviews.

October 29, 2020

Hello there,

Thank you for your review and kind words!

We do support upload of photos with reviews, which is a popular feature amongst our users and will require a paid plan.

You can head over to our pricing plan page under settings > plans for more information :)

2 Fab Tees

So far so good. I've been able to integrate with my email marketing tool, Klaviyo, which has been a plus.

Osharey

The app is quite easy to use and the service from the team is great. However, they should allow a certain number of reviews with photo upload under the free plan. This would allow start up entrepreneurs more leeway before upgrading to the paid plans.

BuildABagg

I like the app and the customer service has been great, but the dashboard can be a little more user friendly. It's a little confusing and hard to follow. The widgets allow you to copy code, but there are no directions on how to install the code on my shopify store.

Oh Goodness

I love this app, it gathers reviews while you sleep! the only reason i wouldn't give five stars is i am sometimes a little confused by the interface, however in general it has helped my store and workload immensely. recommended.

FRWRD Skincare™

Stamped provides a good service for a good price. Their customer service is what's really exceptional. I wish they did video reviews for the mid-tier price, as when you're just starting out video is really important but you're not making enough revenue to justify the higher tiers. One of my biggest issues is how slow their integration is, and how sometimes things don't update unless they clear their DB cache or you have another review submitted. Overall I'm quite pleased. Frankly, less because of the interface (a bit clunky and outdated, hard to customize) and more because of the incredible customer service. Top notch, instant response and VERY clear and helpful.

emme

I like the App because it sends automatic emails to my customers. However, sometimes it doesn't synchronize with my store as I wish it could.

October 20, 2020

Hello emme,

Thank you for your review and feedback!

We recommend reaching out to our support team should you be facing any issues with the reviews showing up in your store, we can definitely get it sorted out for you :)

Grandpa's Goody Getter

I could give 5 stars but give 4. I love it but it need improving on the reminders is very limited. Otherwise are awesome.

October 20, 2020

Hello there,

Thank you for your review and feedback!

Could you share with us through email in greater details on the limitations you are facing with the reminders?

Stamped.io does have an email sequence feature, which allows for up to 3 reminder emails to be set up for each review requests sent out by the app: https://help.stamped.io/article/74-reviews-how-to-email-sequence-feature

We will be happy to answer any further questions you have through email :)

Flomentum

This has been a great review plateform for us. My only wish is that Stamped would make a way where you can send a link to a customer that includes video upload. Right now it is a comment only. Even just an email option to request video only would be nice.

FitGrit by Cosmo Traders Inc.

We use this app to get reviews on our website. The app is user friendly and the support team is quick in responding to queries and questions. All new features are usually only with upgrades, which is fair but there should be a trial period to test those features without immediately upgrading.
Overall pretty satisfied with the App.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23