Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Product rating & reviews app, photo reviews, site reviews, NPS

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Refined MY

Location Malaysia

The apps has some glitches that require support to sync with their backend system every now and then, but their support is really top notch, always try their best to provide technical support whenever we have issues with the app. Pricing is quite steep though but overall it does what it’s designed for.

Tibet Shop Sydney

Location Australia

Great app. Good price. Easy to install. Support team gets back to you in a timely manner. Highly recommended if you are considering a reviews app.

Outdoorium

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 22 hours

Love this app for gathering reviews so much better than what I was previously using. Perfect for building trust in your brand. Yet to explore its full potential and fully integrate how I would like it! I would like to upgrade to gain some of the additional features but for a new business and smaller business quite a big leap of faith even when using annual payment plan to save a bit! Personally an offer for an with additional amount of reviews for the first month would be handy to allow you to get those valuable reviews you missed out on before switching to this app - A trade of for the Free SMS which are only for US & CA for those of us that are not in either of those Countries!

Rokka&Rolla

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Have been using Stamped for a while. We got into some issues but they helped resolve it. It did take some time for them to reply but they did get the issue solved.

April 6, 2022

Hey Rokka&Rolla team!

Thanks for your review.

We know there has been an increase in support wait times recently and we're expanding our team to help get that reduced.

I appreciate your patience and the time you took to leave such a great response here.

Have a great week :)

heyhair.co

Time spent using app About 1 year

I was having difficulties getting new reviews to properly show up in order and the rep Salem Badawi solved my problem immediately and placed a fix that should prevent it from happening again.

Lil Creations

Location New Zealand

I like how this app operates and to top it all it's FREE. It works perfectly. The only disadvantage I would say is that it only allows reviewing one product even if the customer has bought more than 1 product. It would be really awesome tool for new businesses.

Loaded Gun Kitchen

Location Singapore

love this app, great support chat but only downside is it is not compatible with the variant app I am using. other than that love the look & feel + features of it.

SoPure - Nature's Laboratory

Location South Africa
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Really great support and assistance - and the app is a great way to introduce rewards to your customers!

Vive Cosmetics

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

We had some problems with installation but received help from Lovell and the issue was handled right away. App working great now!

+351

Location Portugal
Time spent using app About 2 years

I installed this app to start sending email automation to collect reviews and send coupons for the customers who interact. So far, so good, everything seems to be working correctly! There were some bugs while setting the whole thing up that made the process a little more slowly, but I instantly emailed the support who was super fast, helpful, and accurate in solving my problems. Would be good to have more attractive design solutions to show the reviews on the homepage of our website :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11