Stamped.io Reviews

Stamped.io Reviews

by Stamped.io

Get product reviews, site reviews, photo/video reviews and Q&A

Based on 1949 reviews

Watchill'n

I have to say, this company has 'customer service' down! They are excellent. I am currently only using the FREE version - as our site is still young - but they took care of me as if I was their highest paying client! They solved my issue right away, with no hassle and no 'back and forth'. I HIGHLY recommend this App and this company. Kudos to management for hiring such great people.

Mamapod

Many thanks to the developer's support team - provided me prompt support to fit the app in our store, with specific customization that we need. Look forward to learn more about the app and use it effectively. Thank you Stamped team!

Hanks Belts

We use this on two of our stores and it works very well. Support has been very good with someone fixing any issues and getting back to us quickly. It's refreshing to get a timely reply to your support inquiries and they are always friendly and helpful.

ShowerGem

so far so good and it looks very well on my website. The backend good be more user friendly however and it can be slow to load on my website

Uneakers

Best support ever. Great app. This app is what you need to manage the reviews in your store and be able to manage the opinions of your customers. The best thing is the technical support. Amazing support. Recommend it

DIVINE GLOW

The app works amazing. It's super easy for customers to write reviews. and you can easily add it to the website. What is even better: the support is amazing. I don't know much about code and those things and I wanted something special (to have stars appear next to my prices) and they gave me easy-to-follow advice and I am even more happy! It's the best app for reviews and I have tested several before... and with this service... amazing. Thank you!

Tenth Street Hats

Stamped.io is by far the most cost-efficient app for reviews. There is nothing better. And from what I have seen they have continued to innovate and improve their product while keeping the price down. Also, they respond to their customer service emails in a timely manner.

FitSquare

So far very good. Works, Fast support ------------------------------------------------------------

The Art of Stitch

Awesome app, easy to use once you get the hang of it and if you don't, get help! Very responsive and thank you for helping me get over a bump. One of the best review apps I've ever used.

shophearts

first review I've written. Well deserved. We were on a competitor's review app and saw SO many GREAT reviews for stamped.io on a FB group. We decided to switch. The team made everything seamless and now we are paying 1/10th of the price for better content. We're getting so much more reviews with stamped.io vs the competitor's. What made us switch was I could not for the life of me figure out how to use the other interface. Stamped is user friendly so I am SO glad we made the switch!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 182 183