Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, video reviews & UGC

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Dermaroot

Great review app and the customer service is helpful and very responsive. If you're like me and don't really know your way around code, they can help you with any technical difficulties when installing stamped.io widgets in your ecommerce store.

Lovekins

Location Australia

Great app and support! I had a problem with review synchronisation and the support team fixed my problem quickly and efficiently.

Revival Food

Super easy to implement! Quick to see results and track progress. I love that you're able to back track and get reviews from people that have purchased in the last 100 or so days!

Outer Provisions

App is great and the support is even better. Had a few questions/requests and they were able to go into my site and edit it just the way I asked. Thanks!

DROMFIT

Location France

Great app with great support.
The onboarding is very easy and benefits are great. We clearly recommend for any Shopify store.

MrMiSocki

Amazing support and great app all around! I would highly recommend using this over the default theme services!

Novo Tan

Location Australia

This app creates revenue and love how easy it is to use. Cant recommend it enough. This app is a great example of working smarter not harder

ilabb Canada

Good customer service!!Good customer service!!Good customer service!!Good customer service!!Good customer service!!Good customer service!!

Henmark Apparel AB

Location Sweden

Stamped is a great tool for our review management. The user interface is intuitive and yet powerful. The integration with Shopify works perfect. They have a great support, quick respons with a problem solving mindset.

Lilaquenails

The free version works well for what we need for now and we'll probably move to the paid version as we grow!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 533 534