Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

by Stamped.io

Collect Product Reviews, Photos/Videos Reviews, Q&A and UGC

eesome collective

I strongly recommend Stamped.io, great functionality and amazing customer service! It's an amazing tool for social proof.

Shart.com

These guys came recommended by a much larger company than us and boy were they right. Such a great product and one of the best customer service experiences I've had with any app/vendor since we switched to Shopify. So helpful importing our Amazon reviews and the reviews we've collected on our website, Shart.com. Helped us get settings just right too. It's no wonder they have a 4.9 rating. Cheers and thanks to the entire team at Stamped.io! Highest recommendation.

Nan-X

Great service and even better support (especially mohammed was very helpful with anything that i had issues with got fixed in a matter of minutes). Highly recommended A++

Nane Soul

I just started with Stamped (after a lot for reseach and after trying w/some competitors) and I´m loving it. It comes with a lot of features (that I dind´t find with the other ones), their support team has been really quick replying and helpful, and in terms of pricing they´re also one of the most competitive.

Brite Labs

Liked this review app. Fast responsive answers and solutions from the great email support team. Love it!

Hero

At the moment looks a great app, a particolar note is the excellent customer service. They Helped me in everything.

MediaLight Bias Lighting

Allowing customers to upload photos of their setups in their reviews has been a game-changer. The app plays nice with our theme and when there was a minor tweak needed for our theme, the team at Stamped.io modified the css for us. It's wasn't a major issue at all, but Shopify calls products without variants "default title" and this was showing in the product name for the reviewed items. They updated the CSS for us very promptly. This review app is worth the price and it really does a good job of contacting customers and soliciting reviews. We saw a HUGE boost in the number of reviews posted once we deployed this app.

Picco Puppy

Top 2 reasons why I like Stamped.io:
1. I LOVE the look of the customer reviews on my Shopify store (store.piccopuppy.com) AND my website (www.piccopuppy.com)!
2. Fantastic customer support! Their responses were slow at first. My questions were responded by different reps which caused confusion. I almost gave up on them. But they came around and in the end completed everything I asked for with minimum fuss and in a timely manner. The entire process took about 10 days. Thanks to Mohamed in particular.
Top 2 areas where I'd like Stamped.io to improve:
1. Add live chat support. I LOVE Shopify's live chat support. Whatever issue I have is resolved with one live chat. Email support is just so slow and cumbersome in this day and age. I lost count how many emails went back and forth.
2. Make everything work out of the box. I had to ask for a number of tweaks because the options simply were not available in the app.
1 gripe: I upgraded from Premium @ #39.99/mth to Business @ $99.99/mth because I wanted the option to allow customers to upload videos to their reviews. I'm not happy having to pay another $60 for that one feature that I want, which may never even be used. Video reviews should be part of the Premium in my opinion. If the added cost is to pay for bandwidth, then allow for a certain amount before requiring a customer to upgrade to Business. Overall, I'm happy I chose Stamped.io. I'd give it 4.5 stars. I gave five because 4.5 isn't an option.

Chic Hair Extensions

I really enjoy using stamped thanks so much. Very helpful and useful in many ways for our business.....

Rising Springs

Great product, easy to use. Anytime I need help, the reps are available and quick to respond. Highly recommended.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 406 407