Stamped.io Reviews

Stamped.io Reviews

by Stamped.io

Collect product and site reviews, photos/video review and Q&A

Based on 2070 reviews

1 - 10 of 1936 reviews

Pippo Bikewear

I really like the app! I had a small issue with showing my reviews and literally after one minute i got already a response which not only provided me the solution but implemented it already for me. Seems like a rather small issue but still very much appreciated the help!
Can only recommend the app

Maison Du Soir

Worked well for us and customer support was helpful as well! We've only had it for a week and so far would recommend.

SunPlum

This app is top notch and the team is simply the best and expert at what they do. Always professional and quick to help you if you need them. They also willingly provide you with suggestions that help you to utilize the review app better from the shop side to help your business if you are making changes and updating your website; while increasing customer satisfaction.

So if you are on the fence with this one, don't hesitate to use this app for your shop; its definitely a plus*. Thanks so much Stamped.io team.

Just Strong

I would give this app 6 stars if I could. It's absolutely brilliant at management, integration, styling and has a support time what is absolutely exceptional. These guys clearly care deeply about their customers and the service they provide, would recommend to anyone.

Catsi Creative

Highly recommend i have been using this app for about 4 months and its brilliant the help desk have been very supportive with coding the app to my store.

i highly recommend

Online Star Map

The support team is great and always will go the extra mile to help you improve your store. Review templates are flexible and easy to grasp. A lot of channels to make use of.
Thanks for the great job Stamped.io!

Avid Darts

Great app, easy to setup and customise and the support you get is fantastic. I have started a few instant message conversations and have always got speedy helpful replies.

Sisterly Curves

Easy to install - looking forward to using it & how it works. Can’t wait to see how our customers interact & their reviews.

HomeSeer Store

Works pretty flawlessly. Needed some help a couple days ago. Their support folks were responsive and even added a feature I asked for. Nicely done!

Silk Squirrel, LLC

So far so good. It was easy to install (a MUST!) and appears to work as designed. At this point, I would recommend.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 193 194