Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

by Stamped.io

Collect and showcase reviews to build trust and boost sales

Rock’n K Hot Sauce

I used this app to add reviews to my online store. The process is easy and it walks you though step by step!

cribsi

Stamped.io's product reviews and different display widgets are great, and the customization options help us maintain a consistent look at cribsi.com. It's their service that makes them amazing - they responded to our requests almost instantly and helped us make customizations at all hours.

Pura Air UV

I found the support at Stamped super helpful and responsive. I will def recommend this review app to friends in this space. Mark G.

RinseKit

This app is everything we need. We have a review section in each of our product pages and allows us to send emails to customers to prompt reviews as well. We had a small issue with our old reviews not displaying, but customer service fixed that right away.

KmBerggren ~ Online Shop

Ivan is always so helpful and kind when I email him, thank you! I am glad I chose to use this app for my store :)

Kari Ceramics

We love how we can customize how the reviews look. The reviews are generating customer's trust, that is for sure. Customer service was beyond expectations! Replied to my emails within a day, problems (like old pictures used for icon of reviews) solved immediately..

HUSHOOTS

The Stamped Team Support was very fast and they adapted to our needs when we had problem about migration website. Thanks a lot for your help !

Tommy & Ben

so far so good! the support help me a lot setting up the app with the code and transfer my google review. I am very happy. thank you!

bubbly

Great app and easy to integrate. Support team is always available to help you find solutions. We had our first reviews up and running after a few days.

DREAMSILK

Works amazing, they help me integrate the app into my store too which was really helpful as I couldn't do it on my own

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 440 441