Stamped.io Reviews & UGCs

Stamped.io Reviews & UGCs

by Stamped.io

Collect product reviews, site reviews, photos/video and Q&A

BIG LOViE

Customer service is great! I love the options the app has. it really helps to know they are there to help! Thank you Stamped IO

Teepinch

Awesome customer service! They helped me apply a widget on all my product pages and were done within a few hours! Great company!

Digital Dragon Store

Great app! I am using it with aliexpress. Very easy to take al feedback of new products. Love it!!!!!!!

Kaori Fitness

Amazing customer help! Love this app and the people who manage it ! They have gone above and beyond for me.
App works easily and efficiently. Would highly recommend it

MK Neon

Great service and very quick! I really recommend this app to boost your sales on your website. Thank you

Wobble Yoga

I'm SUPER happy with the functionality of this app and am considering upgrading my plan to untap even more functions.

FabricChild, LLC

I am pleased with how quick and helpful the staff are. I had issues with customers not being able to write reviews and after emailing the Stamped.io team, the problem was solved and app installed properly.
Thank you and I recommend this app.

Gafas Direct

The best App for reviews! The support is amazing and it works very fast on my theme. I recommend it!

Kimera Koffee

Stamped is an amazing app that allows our community to easily share the reviews, provide instant social proof!!!

Perré hecho a mano

It is a good app at a fair price. Recipient help and support front he beginning. Been working 2 weeks with the app and it is working very good. I chose it because of the SEO friendly with google and then because of the price.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 249 250