Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

by Stamped.io

Collect Product Reviews, Photos/Videos Reviews, Q&A and UGC

CuidaMiMascota

It's very broad app in reviews matter. Compliant with google, fb and more. Easy to import from other services and easy to import from other sites.
A little bit expensive in what you can find in the market, but this one is very complete

lalobastore

Super helpful and quick responses when I couldn't figure out how to integrate it to my website. Works a treat, would recommend :)

Aussie Gardener - Power Planter Australia

Every so often you find an app that actually does what you want reliably and then goes beyond that to give you features you hadnt even thought of using.
This product reviews add on falls into that awesome category.
Ive been using it for 4+ years now and we have over 7000 reviews as a result. These get fed into Google listing as well giving us great social proof.

Ive found the company excellent to deal with. Very courteous, professional and genuinally helpful. (Rare for many apps)

I WISH they would create their version of the 20 other apps we use as I know they would do a better job than most of the app companies are doing.

I highly recommend adding this app to your shopify store. Way better than the built in shopify reviews version.

Brian

Olori

This app is great at capturing reviews and referrals. The customer service team is very helpful too!

CYSM Shapers

One of the best customer services, STAMP is a solid and versatile review app for Shopify stores.

Thanks for all the support to my store

Cloth + Cabin

Excellent customer service! Went above and beyond to help me integrate the app, solve issues, and make sure my emails were being delivered the most efficiently!

wanderskye

I just installed the app and i'm loving it already. Customer service is fast and very helpful! I'm so glad i installed this

favorshe

It is very easy to use and their customer service is so perfect. When I have a problem, they can resolve it immediately. Good App.

Eiderdown Co.

This has been great at getting a high turnover of reviews on our site. Our products can be tough to choose between so having these reviews make it easier for our customers. Also very helpful with a couple of minor issues we had, and were very fast to help with them

Cajas Fuertes Mérida

Flexible to use and easy to get the hang of the information. I appreciate the quick links and the overall friendly looks of the app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 368 369