Stamped.io Reviews

Stamped.io Reviews

by Stamped.io

Collect Product reviews, site reviews and photo/video reviews

Jackson Grace Boutique

I have had the app for a couple months. The process is simple and it has produced some great reviews for my products.

KenraProUK

We tried many apps before this one and now we have finally found what we’ve been looking for!! Easy to use and more importantly it does exactly what’s it says it does! Great job guys!

Weebot

Great App, very useful !! And really great team, can you help you for everything to set up on your store ! Thanks !!!

Lily Grace Keepsakes

Great app and great customer service, they helped me install the SEO friendly snippets quickly and effectively. Would definitely recommend.

Adassa Rose

Extremely pleased with this app and the level of support I received from the staff. They went above and beyond to ensure that I was pleased with the end result. I would highly recommend this app to any and everyone.

Statements2000

We use this app to send emailed requests for reviews and images, as well as product reviews/images on the product page. It has served us very well. In addition, the support is extraordinary! Quick reply and very helpful. 10/10 would recommend!

Moon Pod

Very good app - and great support team! Helped me get setup very quickly! Was referred by a friend who uses the app, and had the same pleasant experience. Thank you, Stamped team!

VITAE APPAREL

So far the BEST customer service I've received from any app developer, Almost instant reply and does everything you need help with right away. High recommend, we have updated to Premium plan right away too, cant wait to create more social proof to our products!

Saint Maniero

How does e-commerce knows how important reviews are that goes without saying. On top of a fantastic app, the support team is outstanding. Had some troubles uploading some existing reviews from another platform and the team were always there to help. Can only highly recommend!!!

Dirty Knees Soap Co., LLC

Top notch support!! Prompt and very helpful. And, the app is great. Love the variety of review widgets and display options.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 172 173