Stamped.io Reviews & UGCs

Stamped.io Reviews & UGCs

by Stamped.io

Collect product reviews, site reviews, photos/video and Q&A

Nanuk Hard Cases

Prior to utilizing this app I had 5 product reviews over 8+ months, within a day of installing Stamped.io I had 8 new reviews! Tech support has gone above and beyond, and I couldn't be happier with the outcome.

sweteeth

Fantastic customer support, fast loading speed and great visuals! I love the "4.7" rating, fits perfectly with my page.

Achamana

Very good app
New eye-catching badge, customizable opinion request and notice management for publication.
Good rating in general for the app and Excellent for the support that is one of Stamped io's great strengths. Each time I had a configuration to make, a question or a problem, the support was always attentive and very responsive. Until I had custom baggage dimensions that suited me better than the standard.

Ethan

Olive and Linen

We used this app to collect reviews and check out comments. It is more than a review app, we can also auto reward the reviewers as a complement. The display options are awesome. Furthermore, whenever we needed support it was excellent. We highly recommend this app.

dermatecc

Great and fast support! :)

The Lone Travel Girl

Stamped.io has helped me so much with gaining social proof for my business. Recently I wanted to make sure star ratings were on both my products and collections pages (didn't realize it was possible to do it on collections pages without unique code), and the Stamped team set it up for me in a matter of minutes. Thank you so much!

OPPOSETHIS

Great app, it might be a bit slow sometimes, but the customer service is great. THE BEST! If you need review app, this is one is great.

WIGBING

great with customers service and quick response but need to write 100 characters to post a reviews...

AJA Naturals

I use this app to capture & display genuine reviews from my customers. It does exactly what I want it to do which is great in itself bc some of these apps are so buggy it’s not even worth it. Never had that problem with Stamped!
Also, I recently wanted to alter how my reviews are seen on my website & their location. I’m totally NOT tech savvy & therefore thought it would be an all day process.
I contacted the team via email expecting to get an e-mail day’s later with confusing directions on how to go about doing the work myself. INSTEAD, I got an e-mail back a HOUR later (on a Saturday night) notifying me that my requested changes were already made for me. When I checked, it was perfect!

I sincerely appreciate the Stamped team for being so dedicated.

If you don’t use this app, you’re definitely missing out on an awesome experience for you & your customers.

Nour Candles

I use this app to help me collect verified reviews. It's very easy to use and support is very fast at helping out when I need. This app is so much more affordable than other apps such as yotpo. I love it!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 232 233