Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

by Stamped.io

Collect Product Reviews, Photos/Videos Reviews, Q&A and UGC

The Glowing Heart Project

This app has been really useful for our team in getting reviews onto our site. It's helped a lot with credibility as we move into the next stage of our business. Alyssa did an AMAZING job in helping me with a question I had in adding the star rating badge onto our collections page. Customer service is very fast and super helpful.

Laser Life Outdoors

Only installed it an hour ago - works perfectly and is easy to set up. I had one question and it took just a few minutes to get the answer. Will definitely get my money's worth from this one!

J.L. Hufford

I would definitely recommend going with the paid version. As soon as we went that route we began receiving multiple reviews per day. Would highly suggest utilizing this great resource! Very happy with this product.

Adrift Clothing

When contacting Stamped, they helped with setting up the widgets and installation for us, great service!

App is easy to use and value for money.

Cables & Sensors EU

Awesome app awesome support couldn't ask for anything more!

Recommended.

COCO LAB USA

Great app and their customer support is fantastic. Getting results from it from our use.
Will highly recommend!

COCO LAB France

I used this app to help me do x. I really like how it does y. It would be nice if it did z better.

D'IYANU

We've been using Stamped for 2 years for my store diyanu.com and have been quite happy with them. They provide the same functions as yotpo, but at a MUCH better price! Their support team is outstanding! Very helpful and responsive.

ALPAKA

Great app! Easy to install and results in many reviews from our customers which are almost always positive! We created a Reviews only page that is great for social proof using their copy/paste widget. They answer very quickly if there are any issues.

GatoMALL

Love the app! works as expected!

Best thing is that there's a new Loyalty & Rewards they recently launched which allows customers to earn loyalty points and it works together with the UGC! More value for us :)

Plus point is the ability to redirect the customers to a custom URL after the customer submitted a review, good for us to upsell our products and even provide a discount code to encourage more purchases.

Support team is really helpful!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 326 327