Stamped.io Reviews & UGCs

Stamped.io Reviews & UGCs

by Stamped.io

Collect product reviews, site reviews, photos/video and Q&A

The Ten Active

I have used this app before. It is excellent. It was one of the first apps I downloaded for this new e-com biz.

91andUP

The first app I've truly invested time into for my store.. This is truly a game changer! Not only does the product speak for itself, but the customer service is second to none. I was stressing out figuring out how to install this onto my custom theme, but with the help of their integration support specialists, I got everything sorted away within a couple of days! Amazing product, and better yet, amazing TEAM!

Focus SUP Hawaii

We use this app on its basic plan and there are so many features to enhance our shop and collect reviews in the most professional way!
I would love to mention that the app features are one thing but the support is where Stamped.io shine even more above the competitors - Thank you for the prompt response for our tickets and finding the exact solution we were looking for.
Focus SUP Hawaii - Paddle Boards.

SEROFlora - Official Website

Amazing app! Best app out there. Fair pricing compare to all they offer. It has very clean and simple designs and a lot of features and it has Google shopping reviews feed without killing your budget! The customer support is outstanding! Highly recommended!

Thor Fitness Europe

Excellent app. Very versatile and easy to use and customise. Only one free plan at the moment but will move to paid plan as we grow.

Martin from technical very helpful with integrating into our new premium theme as we were struggling.

Looks great!

GatoMALL

One of the best app to let my customers write a review directly in the email after 7 days of their purchase with me. Conversion increased by more than 300%.

Plus point is the ability to redirect the customers to a custom URL after the customer submitted a review, good for us to upsell our products and even provide a discount code to encourage more purchases.

Multiple Products Template is also available which is a plus :)

Awesome!

Flowerstore.vn

We are currently subscribing for free plan only so there is limitation to customization options, and sadly we always need more than that :D. Other than that, Stamped support team is very helpful, as well really prompt on reply, which is amazing. Definitely worth trying-out.

Hey Duvet

I had an issue with the setup, so I sent a support email before I went to bed, and I literally woke up to everything being fixed! I think that's amazing :)

September 22, 2019

Hey Hey Duvet :D

Thank you for your review and kind words!

Our support team is glad to be of help to you!
We hope that you'll continue to love Stamped.io as we are committed to helping you grow your UGCs for your business!

Wise Line Tools

Great Review App! The Free Features are great and an upgrade is something I may consider. Keep up the good work guys!!

September 22, 2019

Hey Wise Line Tools!

Thank you for your review and kind words!

We are glad to hear that you love Stamped.io! We strive to help businesses start and collect reviews so we make sure that our free plan has features that are useful to you!
Thank you for your continued support! :)

KMM & Co.

We're very satisfied with the Stamped.io app so far! The review request functionality alone definitely made it worth switching from the Shopify reviews app. (The migration process wasn't totally seamless, but the support team was very helpful when we had questions!)

September 21, 2019

Hi KNM & Co.

Thank you for your review and kind words!
We are glad that you love our review request email feature :D
Stamped.io strives to help our users collect and increase their UGCs and we are so happy that our app has worked for your business!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 219 220