Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

by Stamped.io

Collect and showcase reviews to build trust and boost sales

Le Loop

Terrific app and great customer service. They respond quickly and efficiently. They help with customization.

nixit

Great experience and the support team is so helpful and always so prompt in getting back to us - thank you!

DISCOVER ME SHOP

great navigation and price. cant wait to see results from using this app. love the social media share

Sparq

Great app and excellent customer service. A lot of different widget options so your reviews can be used in a number of places.

Pretty Lavish

great service, very helpful integration team and answered all our questions. Would definitely recommend them

Capriosca Swimwear Australia

great and quick communication, fixed my issue quickly. great service and all round app. highly recommend

Beyond Delights

Love the app and functionality. It's also very easy to install, even if you have a theme that's not supported enough. Also, tech support is top notch! Ridiculously fast response for an issue I was experiencing.

MK Supplements

I was looking for an easy-to-implement but feature-rich plugin to collect testimonials and I'm 100% satisfied with Stamped.io.

Snurfle Cashmere

Great app. Support was awesome. I needed some modification which wasn't part of the normal app functionality and the team sorted it out for me very quickly.

Chilio

So far so good! Needed assistance with the setup and customer service was extremely attentive in making sure things were exactly how we wanted the app to look and function within our site. Slight hiccup in communication, but in hindsight excellent service!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 488 489