Stamped.io Reviews

Stamped.io Reviews

by Stamped.io

Collect Product reviews, site reviews and photo/video reviews

Gravel

Stamped.io is one of the best review platforms I have ever used on Shopify. The interface is very simple to understand and customize, which is amazing. If you can’t figure something out, the Stamped team is SUPER friendly and is amazing at answering our inquiries.

This is a very user-friendly platform on the consumer side as well. The e-mails are very straight forward and easy to follow up on.

Try them out, I don’t think you will be disappointed!

Vanacci

Excellent app, and a helpful support team to get it up and running to its full potential. I have been using it for just over a year and have only just run into some problems when migrating to a different theme, but it was a simple fix by the team who had everything sorted within an hour. By far the best customer service i have experienced of any app in the 5 years i have been using shopify. also the app itself is dam good, accomplishes everything you would need from a product review system, having tried a few others in the past, i feel no need to look for another system.

Shuttercase

Much better than the other famous one. price and service is good. I think the UI is also easier than Yopto!

Seriously FAB®

The five stars is for their customer support... they've helped me configure several things to make the reviews look better and to gather reviews from customers that previously purchased prior to me getting the app. Hopefully all of it will result in more reviews for us! Highly satisfied with the technical support.

BuddyKeychains

5 STARS Great app been using since 2016 and gained 100s of reviews. Recommend to anyone looking to collect reviews

MIXOLOGIE

This app works great. The interface for us (admin) is very intuitive. I tried 3 other reviews apps before this one, and struggled with setup. Stamped was soooo easy. The customer interface is great too!

FrostGuard

Stamped was a great find for us. Here's why:

• The ability to collect video reviews at a reasonable price point
  • Google Rating integration
  • Reasonable customization of emails and displays
  • Integration with all of our other relevant tools

All in all, it's their customer service that has been my favorite part. I'd wager we're more high maintenance than most stores, and they are always responsive and helpful.

Recommendations: - I would love 'widget 2' with a carousel - Email editor could still get a little more friendly and robust

But overall, we're thrilled and look forward to implementing Stamped on our other brand website when our pre-payment on our previous tool is up.

Thanks for a great tool!

Acme Made

We have recently just started using the Stamped.io app for our Shopify Reviews. Loving it so far. Great Customer Service to help us onboard!!

Terraquo

Unbelivable customer service. Fully customizable product review experience. Lots of incredible features. 200% recommended.

Nodeform

Love the app and support, highly recommended. I am switching over from Yotpo to use the photo features at a more reasonable price. Importing my existing reviews was easy. Their support staff was very quick providing custom installation on my new Turbo theme since I could not figure it out on my own.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 162 163