Stamped.io Reviews & UGCs

Stamped.io Reviews & UGCs

by Stamped.io

Collect product reviews, site reviews, photos/video and Q&A

1 - 10 of 2041 reviews

Coffeeine

Awesome app! I just installed it but so far it looks like the best Reviews app out there! Customer service is also exceptional. Needed some help with the installation and everything was resolved within the hour! Highly recommend.

Neon X

Nothing but good things to say. Pricing is fair, customizability is good, and the dashboard/ user interface is excellent after the update. Very intuitive & easy to use, plus customer service is great. After trying many different review platforms, we have no reason to leave Stamped.io. Stamped provides everything we need and more.

K I N N O N

I've reviews more than 10 different review apps, even competitors that are way more expensive and Stamped kicks their butt! It's way more customisable, looks great, and their support is fast and helpful. Cheers!

ZA Nootropics

Great app with even better customer service - thanks to the team again for the help and support
Would highly recommend

Jaded Affairs

Hands down the best review app on Shopify. Support helped me customize the app exactly how I needed it done for my site. Fast and efficiently, even supported revisions. 5 stars.

Eva Mattress

Stamped was easy to set up and integrate onto our site and the customer service team is always on hand to help!

Pretty Little Rugs

I've been using this app for a few months now and I really enjoy it. I contacted support to sort out a few things and Martin helped with it. He provided great customer service and I really recommend this app to all.

Shinkah Beauty

This app does exactly what I need it to do even on the free plan. The level of customization is excellent and it has all of the features I need. All in all great app!

iLevel Lab

I use this app for automated review collection and display with UGC. It performs very well, and the development team seems to be constantly evolving the app. I think it's the best low-cost review app in the Shopify app store. Recently I needed some development assistance fixing some items after a theme change, and their support team was exceptionally helpful, responsive, and patient while dealing with me and my request. I honestly can't thank them enough, so hopefully this review helps the Stamped team feel appreciated!

Waters Co Australia

I switched from a well known competitor App because they just couldn't compete when it came to bang for buck. There is so much going on with Stamped IO, and it definitely pays for itself if you put in the effort to learn and implement even half of its potential.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 204 205