Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

by Stamped.io

Collect and showcase reviews to build trust and boost sales

Love and Fit

Been loving the new features and support is pretty fast and quick! Its a little expensive at first, but pays off I think in the end.

Ergozone

I just can say one thing... PERFECT APP FOR REVIEWS.
You can customize all your emails, you have too much options... EXCELLENT !

Max Pro x MOHI

I am really satisfied about the app and the kind support of the agents. Great support and quick answers! Very helpful and I would definitely recommend!

Bella Fashion Jewelry Inc

The customer group are awesome people, patient, responsive and effective. They went way above expectations in helping me

Nicky Robin Memorial Jewellery

Great app. Loads of display option widgets to showcase my reviews and a very helpful team at Stamped.io.

Mama Rentals

Great app, so easy to use and the support team is amazing, quick response time and helped me solved the problem straight away, highly recommend!

Femmelyne

I'm actually very happy with this app. It looks very clean and professional, does the job perfectly and the support team are very responsive and efficient. Easy to manage and customise - would definitely recommend.

KORA MIKINO

we are very happy with the solutions stamped i.o. provides. we can display the product reviews in our shop the way we want and experience only few limitations. the support is also very good and very fast. thank you very much.

miszapatos

レビュー機能をカスタマイズでき、やりたいことは大抵できます。
レビュー催促メールを送ることができ、お客さんはメール上からレビューをすることができます。
あと、カスタマーサポートの対応も速く素晴らしいです。おすすめします。

Char Glow

Stamped is the only product review app you'll ever need. It has a plethora of features that will make your products and website look more professional. It also offers tons of customization options to help tailor it exactly as you want, and above all, the Stamped customer support team will go above and beyond to help with any query you may have. Can't recommend it enough!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 467 468