Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Product rating & reviews app, photo reviews, site reviews, NPS

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

פנדה

Location Israel
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Amazing app with amazing customer support. They help very quickly with everything we need and in general the system is convenient and easy to operate
HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

I Love Sparklers

We had an issue with our website and was handled when needed. Great customer service. Only thing I would say is that a chat for help would have been better and faster for simple problems like we had.

Nose Dive

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great customer service! Helped resolve an issue quickly after I posted it, < 1 day turnaround on comms.

Singular Sound

Great support and app works well. I'd definitely recommend this app if you're looking to collect product reviews.

Talent Skincare

Overall, this app is 5 stars. Something that stood out to us was Stamped's customer service. They are extremely effective and detailed when it comes to issues. There are UX and QOL fixes that could be improved as some tabs take some time to load or don't even load at all. This forces the user to refresh the page multiple times. Some of the features aren't as intuitive as you would expect; however once things are situated, the app is great. Because of the amazing customer support, it makes us more confident using the app and it is a very powerful tool compared to its competitors.

Indosole

Time spent using app Over 2 years

This review app has been great! super easy to install and super easy to use. Also the customer service they have is fantastic, i can always email them and receive a answer within hours. Highly recommend using it

ZIWI Pets

Time spent using app About 1 year

Great tool that helped us launch reviews on our site quickly with a clean look and feel. Support team was always helpful if we needed it!

MELANIE JEAN

Lovell from Stamped support, went above and beyond to help me. Normally I would try to figure out the code myself, but I don't have time to do a ton of research. But Lovell added the code to my site and adjusted what I need. I had a great experience and looking forward to continue to use this app. Thank you for your help Lovell!

Keel

Time spent using app About 23 hours

Just installed the app so review is based on my experience setting up and working with support. Pretty straight forward and seems like a great free tool. I did struggle figuring out how to import past orders but James was very quick and helpful. Would recommend so far!

Willi's Ski Shop

We love the Stamped Products. We use Reviews and Loyalty. The staff is super helpful and quick if you have an issue. Ease of use and great results.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 244 245