Reviews (6,357)

4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to collect and showcase product reviews, photos, and videos. They commend its easy-to-use interface, simple setup, and customization features. The app integrates well with Shopify, offering various widgets and boosting conversion rates by providing customer reviews as social proof. The support team is noted for their quick and efficient responses. The app offers a useful free plan, with more features in the paid version. It's easy to install and facilitates straightforward email automation, providing valuable customer feedback.

June 13, 2020

NOT TOO BAD OF AN APP I JUST STARTED SO WE WILL SEE HOW IT RUNS.I WAS LOOKING FOR SOMETHING THAT COULD IMPORT REVIEWS

FEELZ Design
12 minutes using the app
Stamped.io replied June 14, 2020

Hey there,

Thank you for your kind review!

We're glad that you're liking our app and support, and yes Stamped.io does allow you to import reviews into our app!
We hope that you'll enjoy using Stamped.io to increase social proof and drive sales :)

March 4, 2020

I'm trying to find an app for product reviews. So far so good with this app. Once I get in there and play around with it I'll know more.

Woodchuckster Studios
9 minutes using the app
Stamped.io replied March 7, 2020

Hey there,

Thank you for choosing our app, we hope that you'll enjoy collecting reviews with Stamped.io :)

July 31, 2020

.........................................................................................................................................................

YAKABUDCART
Philippines
5 minutes using the app
March 20, 2018

It took me a couple tries to do it properly, but once I did it's perfect.

Wandah

Pakistan
30 minutes using the app
Stamped.io replied January 3, 2024

Hello ShoeShow Team,

Thank you for your four-star review! We're glad to see you've had a positive experience with our Reviews Product.

Your endoresement means a lot to us, and we're committed to delivering top-notch support and swift solutions for all your needs.

Your partners in success,