Reviews (6,338)

4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to collect and showcase product reviews, photos, and videos. They commend its easy-to-use interface, simple setup, and customization features. The app integrates well with Shopify, offering various widgets and boosting conversion rates by providing customer reviews as social proof. The support team is noted for their quick and efficient responses. The app offers a useful free plan, with more features in the paid version. It's easy to install and facilitates straightforward email automation, providing valuable customer feedback.

Edited April 3, 2016

Here I am again, updating my review. I want to make it a point that there is no OTHER app on the market that does what they do, or even ANY thing else where the updates are persistent as this. I am the happiest person with this app and the support. The updates are great, support is all star and this review needs to be pushed up.

WHAT??? Yup, these guys respond with the most ridiculous speed I have seen in all the apps for shopify. Their support is still top notch even after my review was published and they dont play around with updates. Only issue I have is there is no way to have my reviews from my other store post to my current store but thats a flaw in shopify not them

UPDATED: My first 5 star. I cant tell you how helpful these guys are an HOW quick they move on updates. I just wish other apps had this priority, the worse part of it all is everyone is getting money from their apps and then they dont do anything. Not these guys! OUTSTANDING all around!

Ok been using these guys for a while now and I can tell you I LOVE the updates. I love the software, dont bother with any other competition, espcially lipscore. This is it! It works so good with the shopify review add on. The ONLY issue I am having right now is bad reached the maximum coupon count. But I cant upload any, so I have no idea what is going on here. Will adjust rating after ive seen this issue resolved!

Vapel1fe
About 2 years using the app
February 18, 2016

Amazing app, a fraction of the cost of the big boys out there but this thing is easier to use and it has all the features. The in email reviews are great and Tommy is adding features daily. Tommy was a huge help in getting my older orders loaded. I highly recommend everyone switch to this!

The Accessory Pro
Almost 3 years using the app
February 12, 2016

So far killer app. Cool support, and friendly service. Rolling into this app from YOTPO as a more cost effective solution. Would like to customize the outbound emails more. www.originalbos.com

Ballsofsteel
Over 7 years using the app
February 12, 2016

Super fast customer support! I had an issue with a page not responding, I contacted support and was it fixed immediately! Thanks Tommy, your the best! :)

Bloomroot
About 1 year using the app
February 5, 2016

What a great add-on app! With more features being added this will become an even greater tool over time. Tommy in support has been awesome, forcing some older orders into the app so a few more reviews requests will go out soon.

Huubukstore
Over 3 years using the app
February 2, 2016

Fantastic app -- works perfectly with the Shopify reviews app. Love the image upload feature (premium), and received fast and helpful support from Tommy.

Active Swag
Over 1 year using the app
February 1, 2016

Loving the app so far! Only just installed it so will see how it goes when the automated review emails start going out to customers - but the setup is super easy and Tommy has provided fantastic customer support and even taken on board some of my suggestions for the roadmap :) Looking forward to seeing the app develop further - thanks so much for your help Tommy!

Urban Gilt
10 months using the app
Edited May 22, 2016

UPDATE: I was one of the early users of this app. Since then, these guys have continued to release new features. Super impressed with what it's shaping up to be. Worth every penny.
Great App! You'll definitely see a higher number of reviews after installing this. Tech support is also super responsive and helpful. Must have if you're already using Shopify review.

Yathletics
4 months using the app
January 30, 2016

Very easy to set up and the integration with Shopify Reviews is seamless!

Neon Cable Co
About 1 year using the app
January 28, 2016

Tech support is excellent, they even diagnosed a problem on my site that had nothing to do with their app.

Chaos In Color