4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, robust features, and top-notch customer service. They value its ability to automatically email customers for reviews, positively impacting their businesses. It offers a free plan with ample functionality and a paid plan with extra features. The app integrates smoothly with Shopify stores and allows easy reassignment of reviews. Merchants consistently praise the customer support team for their quick responses and efficient problem-solving. The app's ability to collect and showcase customer reviews, as well as boost conversion rates, is highly valued.

Edited February 21, 2022

Easy to install and nightmare to have quality support! I installed all apps and I found one here in Shopify app that charge just USD15 and they have live support to full customization and bug fix in real time. The difference between a USD15 to a USD200 app: Both to all the same things but one have branding and the other does not care with branding just with results delivered, make your bet, do your choice. I'm more than one month asking for help but always come a Junior Support to say that I'm doing everything wrong and never fix it bugs, also, they charged me wrong USD400 in almost 1 month and no refund. I open an Abuse Case in Shopify Support.

Visto.bio
Brazil
Over 3 years using the app
Stamped.io replied February 22, 2022

Hello Visto.bio,

Thank you for review and feedback!

We're sorry that we couldn't respond to you in a timely fashion due to the changes we have been implementing recently. We have sent you an email and hope that you will allow us to help you with the issues you are facing with the app.

Should you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to reply back to us at hello@stamped.io.

February 21, 2022

I use this app on my site. It's easy to set up and engage customers. Once you set it up it automatically sends out a message for reviews. I like that I can customize the color and layout of the main widget. The customer support has been 10/10 so far.

Pureyay
Over 2 years using the app
February 21, 2022

This app is really easy and intuitive. I have the free version which still allows for a lot of customisation. I also had a question and the support team was really quick and helpful

Greenpoint Market UK
Almost 2 years using the app
February 20, 2022

Easy to use, helpful, and they provide great customer service for any troubleshooting help that may be needed!

MyPerformanceRehab
About 3 years using the app
February 19, 2022

Outstanding support! So quick, so helpful, so impressed. Thank you SO much. We're so delighted to be a Stamped.io customer ⭐️

Heirloom Seals
Ireland
Almost 2 years using the app
February 18, 2022

Great customer support to fix up imported reviews and looks great. The imported reviews weren't showing up as no product was assigned but support fixed that for me within 12 hours

Creepers Socks
New Zealand
About 2 months using the app
February 18, 2022

I emailed support to help me add stars on to my products and collection page so customers could see them when scrolling and Salem sorted this out for me in the space of 20 minutes, amazing! He even sent a video of a screen recording on my website to show me that everything is working correct. Fantastic customer service and would highly recommended this App. I have just upgraded to the Business package and hope to grow our business with your help. Thank you Salem!

Hillfoot and Paws
Over 2 years using the app
February 17, 2022

This app is great. Easy instructions are available and their support team is always ready to help you whenever you need changes, adjustments, etc. Highly recommended!

Xanitys
About 1 year using the app
February 16, 2022

素晴らしいアプリと運営事業者です。
このアプリがもっと日本で広まって欲しい、また運営事業者には是非インターフェースを日本語化して欲しいという思いを込めて、あえて日本語でレビューさせて頂きます。 私達は数々のレビュー系アプリを比較した結果、Stamped.ioを採用することにしました。レビュー系アプリはどれも機能がたくさんある分プランが複雑で、本当に自社に必要な機能がどのプランに含まれるか見つけることはなかなか困難です。
私達が希望する機能・運用方法について、同じ質問を複数のアプリ事業者に投げました。回答の正確さ、レスポンスの速さ、契約プランの価格の妥当性、全てにおいてStamped.ioが優れていた。
また、導入面についてもヘルプ記事が充実しているのと、個別の問い合わせについても正確に回答してもらうため満足しています。 プラン面で最も評価したいポイントは、
・googleとの連携機能
・レビューにタイトル、本文以外に質問事項を設定し、回答結果によってレビューをソートする機能がビジネスプランで利用可能 ※他社はエンタープライズ級のプランでないとこれが出来ない事が多い レビューアプリは一度導入すると他のアプリに切り替えがなかなか難しいと思うので、皆さんも慎重に検討されることをお勧めします。

fillage|フィラージュ公式サイト
Japan
9 months using the app
February 16, 2022

Best review app available! Easy to set up and looks great on my website. Customer service was quick and great to deal with.

The Good Company