Reviews (6,335)

4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to collect and showcase product reviews, photos, and videos. They commend its easy-to-use interface, simple setup, and customization features. The app integrates well with Shopify, offering various widgets and boosting conversion rates by providing customer reviews as social proof. The support team is noted for their quick and efficient responses. The app offers a useful free plan, with more features in the paid version. It's easy to install and facilitates straightforward email automation, providing valuable customer feedback.

Edited March 16, 2022

Great app with tons of useful features. A significant improvement over Shopify Reviews which we had been using previously. The support is absolutely top-notch! They have gone the extra mile to help integrate with our theme which is greatly appreciated. Would easily recommend Stamped to anyone looking for an amazing app.

PetMax
Almost 2 years using the app
March 2, 2022

We installed this app on our custom coded site. Because our site is custom, the automatic placement of reviews wasn't optimal. The team at Smapted instantly offered to help and even coded the reviews into our specified place without any additional charge. Service is second to none, these guys are absolute legends.

Complete Cafe Services
14 days using the app
March 2, 2022

I was struggling to install a widget because I wasn't proficient with code but I reached out to Stamped.io and they helped me to install it in a few days! Super quick and efficient. Lovely service.

SsunsuSG
Singapore
March 2, 2022

I had a problem uploading my existing customer data to the platform so I emailed the customer support. They replied very fast and were very helpful. I got my problem solved within 24 hours.

Chimney & Tea
Over 2 years using the app
March 2, 2022

Customer service is so quick and effective! Salem is a dream to work with. So often, when you email for help from other app support teams, it can take days to hear a response back. Which is so frustrating! But Salem got back to me within minutes and the changes had already been made! Thank you!

Nudnik
March 2, 2022

We have been using this app for about a year. This App works great, easy to use and has a ton of features. Also, the support team is awesome!

SureThik-USA
About 1 year using the app
March 1, 2022

Really excellent support. I tried adding the review rich snippet code to my website without success and they did it within a couple hours of sending a support request!

Suture Mentor
11 months using the app
March 1, 2022

I love Stamped.io. Beautiful on our site, and easy for our customers to provide reviews. Powerful options available to accomodate various needs. Stamped.io was very responsive with any query that I had. Thumbs up!

Salt + Cedar
Bermuda
About 2 years using the app
February 28, 2022

The review emails are so much better then the review app I was previously using. Also was having trouble editing the theme code but the support team were very quick in helping resolve my issues. Very happy with the customer service and product

Lush Harvest
February 28, 2022

The app exactly what I was looking for regarding reviews. And customer support team were also fantastic.

The Brave Ape Co.