Product Reviews, Testimonials

Product Reviews, Testimonials

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (5)
Developer
July 15, 2022

The customer service agent was very helpful and went above and beyond to assist me with my request. 100% recommend this app, very easy to use and if you have any issues, you'll get assistance very quickly!

veveversity
Time spent using app: 7 days
Wiremo replied July 18, 2022

Hello veveversity,
we're glad to hear that you had a great experience with our customer service team and that you recommend Wiremo to others.

We pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service and are happy to know it shows.

Thanks again for taking the time to write this review!

July 15, 2022

This app works and the team behind it is very nice to talk to and communicate with if help is needed with something

Partner Apparel
Time spent using app: About 2 years
Wiremo replied July 15, 2022

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate that!

July 4, 2022

good guys, good support & always attentive. The app itself works nicely and is great for collecting reviews.

Oz Hammocks
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Wiremo replied July 4, 2022

Hi Oz,
We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying Wiremo!

We pride ourselves on providing great customer support, so we're glad to know that you've found us to be attentive and helpful.

👉 Keep collecting those reviews - we know you'll get even more positive feedback in no time!

June 20, 2022

Core Max PRO
Time spent using app: 41 minutes
Wiremo replied June 20, 2022

Hello there,

We're so glad to hear that you found Wiremo to be the best value for your needs.
Our team is always happy to help out, and we're glad to know that our app is effective in collecting reviews.

June 20, 2022

I was researching what app to use for reviews and this was the best value that did everything we needed. The team are extremely helpful and the app is very affective at collecting reviews. I would highly recommend trying this app out.

curtainsdirect2u
Time spent using app: 11 days
Wiremo replied June 20, 2022

Hello there,

We're so happy to hear that Wiremo was the best value for your needs and that you've had a positive experience with our team.

We're always striving to improve our app, so please feel free to let us know if there's anything we can do to make your experience even better.

Thanks again for taking the time to write this review - it really helps us out!

June 17, 2022

I am very satisfied with my experience working with Wiremo. Their customer service is outstanding and their review app is very easy to use with many customization features. I had a minor issue but their team was very friendly and helpful and they resolved it quickly.

JEWELRSTITION
Time spent using app: 2 days
Wiremo replied June 18, 2022

Hello JEWELRSTITION,

Thank you for your kind words about our customer service and review app.

We're happy to hear that you're satisfied with your experience working with us and that you find our app easy to use.
We'll do our best to continue providing the same level of service in the future.

Thanks again for taking the time to write this review - it means a lot to us!

October 29, 2021

Great support service and great app, they are helping me with all the configuration, I am loving it and I will use this app a lot :)

LYOM™
Spain
Time spent using app: About 19 hours
Wiremo replied October 30, 2021

Thanks a lot for your review! We really appreciate your feedback!

September 20, 2021

We've used this App since 2019 and love how easy and simple it is. Customer Support is top notch. They're always willing to help. Thank you!

Maruca
Time spent using app: 3 months
Wiremo replied September 27, 2021

Hello, thank you very much for your feedback! We really appreciate it!

September 17, 2021

This app is amazing. It's easy to install, and the customer support team has been great when I've needed them!

Baby Care Kart
Time spent using app: 1 day
Wiremo replied September 17, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to review Wiremo! We're happy to hear you've had a great experience with our app and customer support.

August 15, 2021

The app is a lifesaver for online businesses. I’ve never seen an app that’s so easy to use. It has a very user friendly interface

DD Marie Boutique
Time spent using app: 15 minutes
Wiremo replied August 17, 2021

Thank you for your feedback, we are so happy to hear that Wiremo has been a lifesaver for your business!