Product Reviews, Testimonials

Product Reviews, Testimonials

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (5)
Developer
Edited June 30, 2021

I love having this app on my website! Not only is it super easy to use, but the customer service has been top notch. I couldn't be more pleased with them and their fantastic support team

Ozmart
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Wiremo replied June 4, 2021

We're happy to hear that you had a great experience with our support agent! I'm sorry to hear that you were initially lost and confused by the platform.

Wiremo is always looking for ways to improve the user experience of our product, so we appreciate your feedback on how we might do better in this area. We'll be sure to pass it along.

June 1, 2021

The app I love most for product reviews is the Wiremo review app. The support team provided me with a solution without questions and was always supportive in helping me out. I really appreciated their customer service and how they never failed to answer my question!

K'UBO
Mexico
Time spent using app: 23 days
Wiremo replied June 1, 2021

Thank you for your review, I'm glad we were able to help and answer any questions you had. We're always here to help with anything Wiremo related so please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything else we can do for you!

June 1, 2021

One of my favorite things about this review app is all the great functions like being able to collect reviews. Great customer service, very responsive and helpful!

Eliteelectros
Time spent using app: 6 months
Wiremo replied June 1, 2021

Thank you for the feedback! We're glad to hear that Wiremo is working well for your business, and we hope it will continue to do so. If you have any questions or concerns in the future, please let us know.

May 30, 2021

If you want to collect reviews automatically, then this is the best app for your store. Plus, my store now looks professional and neat, thanks for such a great a

Bling Eyeliner
Time spent using app: 9 days
Wiremo replied May 31, 2021

Thank you for your review of Wiremo! We love hearing from our customers. I'm glad to hear that Wiremo is helping you collect reviews automatically and making your store look professional and neat.

I appreciate the opportunity to share this feedback with our team here at Wiremo, so we can keep improving on what we offer.

May 28, 2021

This app is the best! One of its awesome features lets me collect reviews automatically. Plus, it has a review carousel that allows users to browse through different experiences they had with our product.

saveplanetstore
Time spent using app: 10 days
Wiremo replied May 31, 2021

Thanks for the review! We're so glad to hear Wiremo is working well for you and that you've found some of our features helpful.

May 26, 2021

One of the best product review app. Excellent support service, helped me a lot and understood very quickly what my problem was! Great service, thanks

Belle Reine
Time spent using app: 7 months
Wiremo replied May 27, 2021

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review! I'm glad we were able to help you and that we have an app that is easy to use.

We're always looking for ways to improve our service and your feedback will be passed on internally. We hope you'll keep using Wiremo in the future!

May 24, 2021

I love working with Wiremo! They have amazing customer service and a really easy-to-use review app. I had an issue, but it was quickly attended to, by their team who were very friendly and helpful, even though I'm picky at times.

Buddy4ever
Germany
Time spent using app: 2 months
Wiremo replied May 24, 2021

Thank you for the great review, we are so happy to hear that our customer service and app have exceeded your expectations!

May 23, 2021

This is a great app for anyone who takes collecting reviews as a priority. They are also extremely responsive with their customer service support, which I really appreciate

Divine Foresight
Time spent using app: 25 days
Wiremo replied May 24, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to review Wiremo! We're so happy to hear that you've found our app useful and that we were able to address any concerns promptly.

May 23, 2021

This app is easy to use and the reviews on my site look great. The support team handles issues quickly. Definitely worth the money.

Boyce Studio
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Wiremo replied May 24, 2021

Thank you for the kind review! We're happy to hear Wiremo is making a positive impact on your business.

We take pride in our customer service and are always looking for ways to improve it. If there's anything we can do, please let us know, we want to make sure that your experience with Wiremo is as good as possible.

May 21, 2021

Amazing app for product reviews, followed by amazing customer service that helped me with the review widget installation. Thank you, you have been so helpful and cool!

Happy Waggers
South Africa
Time spent using app: 11 days
Wiremo replied May 24, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of Wiremo! We're so happy to hear that our app is making your life easier and providing an excellent customer service experience.
It's great to know that we were able to help with the installation of your widget as well. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you, and I hope you'll continue enjoying Wiremo in the future!