Product Reviews, Testimonials

Product Reviews, Testimonials

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (5)
Developer
May 16, 2021

I'm amazed at the at the improvement since our last implementation better interface, better widgets easier method to display customer photos review! It is never been more convenient than now because it has a faster way of displaying your product review content on social media or your website! The support is also excellent, their response is always very informative when I need something small after hours. Highly recommend

Onepac
Time spent using app: 12 months
Wiremo replied May 16, 2021

We're so happy to hear that Wiremo has been a positive experience for you. We appreciate your feedback and will continue to work hard to make it even easier for our customers like you!

May 15, 2021

Wiremo is the best review app for businesses that want to be on top f their game. The wiremo team will always reply quickly and answer the question thoroughly, which make them a perfect choice for any company with customer service.

Powermaxx NO
Norway
Time spent using app: 14 days
Wiremo replied May 16, 2021

Thanks for the great review, Powermaxx! We're so happy to hear that you've been satisfied with our service.

We work hard to make sure all of our customers are taken care of and we're glad you feel like we've done a good job in this area. If there's anything else we can help with, please let us know.

May 13, 2021

With so many reviews available at your fingertips, it's hard to decide which app for collecting product reviews is the best. That's why I love Wiremo! It has plenty of customization options and customer service that are always just a click away. With this level of support from both my customers and their awesome team, there was no way I could say "no" to using them as well

hisherpet
Time spent using app: 3 months
Wiremo replied May 14, 2021

Thank you for your review Hisherpet!

We're so glad to hear that Wiremo has been a great fit for you and your business. With our platform, it's never too late to take advantage of all the features we provide.
Feel free to reach out at any time if there are any questions or something we can help with!

May 13, 2021

This app is the best I have used to manage product reviews. It has a ton of features and customizable options, which make it very useful for my business needs. The customer service team are lightning fast with any questions I may have, as well as providing great support when needed. Highly recommend this product!

BatzBestBuys
South Africa
Time spent using app: 7 days
Wiremo replied May 13, 2021

Wiremo is built with a deep commitment to providing an easy-to-use, powerful app experience that helps increase customer engagement and ultimately drive sales for businesses of all sizes. Our team is committed to continually improving Wiremo based on feedback from our customers like yourself, who are using it in their day-to-day workflows and helping us make sure we offer the best product possible. We hope you'll continue recommending us!

May 12, 2021

Wiremo is a nice app. I love it. I recommend it to everyone who has a Shopify store it just increases the conversion rate. We use the app for all of our reviews and it works great. We also use it for importing our reviews from other sites.

Evanraks
Time spent using app: 5 days
Wiremo replied May 13, 2021

Thank you for your feedback! We are so glad to hear that Wiremo has been helpful in increasing your conversion rates. It sounds like we're doing our job well!
I will share this review with the team and they'll be happy to see that you've found Wiremo useful.

May 12, 2021

Wiremo is a great app for displaying reviews of our products to help build social proof. A must for any e-commerce website. Easy integration with Shopify and would highly recommended it to anyone.

allahco
Time spent using app: 2 months
Wiremo replied May 13, 2021

Thank you for your review of Wiremo, it's a pleasure to hear that you're enjoying the app!

I'm glad to hear that our integration with Shopify makes it easy for you. We take pride in making sure Wiremo is as seamless and intuitive to use as possible so we'll be happy to keep improving on this.

April 13, 2021

Love this App + the customer care is always excellent. Have been using on Squarespace and now Shopify for 3 years.

HAYPIGS
Time spent using app: 25 days
Wiremo replied April 13, 2021

Hey there,

your feedback is very appreciated!
We are happy when we have happy customers!

Edited February 21, 2021

Such a great tool. It makes collecting reviews completely effortless and automatic. Plus, the customer service team is AMAZING. Every time I have a question or issue, I get a really helpful response. Even on the weekends, I can usually send a message and hear back within minutes.

Moods, by yemmie
Time spent using app: 8 months
December 12, 2020

Mark my words, this will the best shopify reviews app in the future, and the customer service is the best so far, thank you

Vugano
Time spent using app: 2 months
Wiremo replied December 28, 2020

Thank you, we'll try to do the best!

October 2, 2020

I absolutely love Wiremo, best review app I have tried! In addition, it really has the fastest and most efficient customer service I have ever come across. Would definitely recommend it to anyone. Such a useful app and service for a small business.

The Mood Club