Product Reviews Ali Review App

Aliexpress reviews, Carousel,Ali reviews importer

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Really Learn English

A great app and helpful support! The design is very good and there are plenty of customization options.

www.vannamayil.com

Location India

I found one of the very useful review app for my website. The very best part is customer support. your customer support is awesome.

Hello there,
we are so happy to hear that you found Wiremo to be a useful review app for your website.
We pride ourselves on offering excellent customer support, so we are glad to hear that you have had a positive experience with our team. Thank you for taking the time to write this review, it means a lot to us!

24/7 Shop At Home

I love Wiremo, they are very quick to respond, the only thing I can find such good customer service.
they help me integrate and installation on our store, which is very useful to me. I highly recommend it!

Hi there,
we're so happy to hear that you love Wiremo and that you've had such a positive experience with our customer service team.

drliv.ch

Location Switzerland

Top Support, sehr kompetent, hilfsbereit und schnell. Über die Implementierung muss man sich also keine Sorgen machen. Ansonsten sieht alles soweit sehr gut aus und man kann das meiste flexibel anpassen.

November 14, 2022

Thank you for the great review! We're happy to hear that you've had a positive experience with our support team and that you think Wiremo is flexible and easy to use. Keep letting us know how we can improve and thanks again for taking the time to write this review!

Little Village Candles

Time spent using app 26 minutes

I've just downloaded the app so still to 100% know how it works but the customer support side has been great in helping me get setup to use the app and integrate it with my website!

Hello there,
we're glad to hear that you've had a positive experience with our customer support team. We're always here to help our users get the most out of our app, so feel free to reach out if you need any assistance. Thanks for taking the time to write this review - we appreciate it!

Malarky's Soap Co.

Time spent using app About 23 hours

Just downloaded, so functionality is still unproven, BUT the interface is super intuitive and the help function is amazing. They really care about their product and go above and beyond to help. Best app I've downloaded for my business site yet

September 7, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind words!

We're thrilled to hear that you're enjoying our app and that you find our interface and help function amazing. We truly care about our product and are always happy to help our customers in any way we can.

We're glad you think this is the best app you've downloaded for your business site yet - we'll continue working hard to make sure it lives up to your high standards. Thanks again for taking the time to write this review!

desideridesign.com

Everyone at Wiremo is extremely patient and will to help. Very happy with so far with their costumer service.

September 7, 2022

Hello Claudia,

we're so happy to hear that you've had a positive experience with our customer service team. We always strive to be as helpful and patient as possible, so we're glad we could meet your expectations.

Thanks again for taking the time to write this review - it really helps us out!

Mantra Men's Club

Incredibly helpful with installing. Always quick to respond and resolve any issues. Can't thank them enough!

Cell Squared

Location Australia

Wiremo team were super helpful in my migration from SquareSpace to Shopify, fast replies while always going over and above with their assistance, solutions and implementation of them. I have been using the Wiremo platform for over one year, very happy with every aspect. Thanks team!!

August 15, 2022

Cell Squared, We're so happy to hear that you're happy with Wiremo and our team's assistance in migrating from Squarespace to Shopify. We pride ourselves on being quick and responsive to all of our customers' needs, and we're excited to continue helping you grow your business. Thanks for taking the time to write this review - it really helps us out!

Alatus Shop

Location Mexico
Time spent using app About 1 month

The customer service is EXCELLENT! I was having some trouble setting up the widget and Vitalie helped me nicely and super quick to set everything up~ super kind and I love how the widget look, definetely the best app!

July 18, 2022

Thank you!
We appreciate your review!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8