Product Reviews Ali Review App

Aliexpress reviews, Carousel,Ali reviews importer

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Alatus Shop

Location Mexico
Time spent using app About 1 hour

The customer service is EXCELLENT! I was having some trouble setting up the widget and Vitalie helped me nicely and super quick to set everything up~ super kind and I love how the widget look, definetely the best app!

July 18, 2022

Thank you!
We appreciate your review!

veveversity

The customer service agent was very helpful and went above and beyond to assist me with my request. 100% recommend this app, very easy to use and if you have any issues, you'll get assistance very quickly!

July 18, 2022

Hello veveversity,
we're glad to hear that you had a great experience with our customer service team and that you recommend Wiremo to others.

We pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service and are happy to know it shows.

Thanks again for taking the time to write this review!

Partner Apparel

Time spent using app About 2 years

This app works and the team behind it is very nice to talk to and communicate with if help is needed with something

July 15, 2022

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate that!

Oz Hammocks

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

good guys, good support & always attentive. The app itself works nicely and is great for collecting reviews.

July 4, 2022

Hi Oz,
We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying Wiremo!

We pride ourselves on providing great customer support, so we're glad to know that you've found us to be attentive and helpful.

👉 Keep collecting those reviews - we know you'll get even more positive feedback in no time!

Core Max PRO

Time spent using app 41 minutes

June 20, 2022

Hello there,

We're so glad to hear that you found Wiremo to be the best value for your needs.
Our team is always happy to help out, and we're glad to know that our app is effective in collecting reviews.

curtainsdirect2u

I was researching what app to use for reviews and this was the best value that did everything we needed. The team are extremely helpful and the app is very affective at collecting reviews. I would highly recommend trying this app out.

June 20, 2022

Hello there,

We're so happy to hear that Wiremo was the best value for your needs and that you've had a positive experience with our team.

We're always striving to improve our app, so please feel free to let us know if there's anything we can do to make your experience even better.

Thanks again for taking the time to write this review - it really helps us out!

JEWELRSTITION

I am very satisfied with my experience working with Wiremo. Their customer service is outstanding and their review app is very easy to use with many customization features. I had a minor issue but their team was very friendly and helpful and they resolved it quickly.

June 18, 2022

Hello JEWELRSTITION,

Thank you for your kind words about our customer service and review app.

We're happy to hear that you're satisfied with your experience working with us and that you find our app easy to use.
We'll do our best to continue providing the same level of service in the future.

Thanks again for taking the time to write this review - it means a lot to us!

LYOM™

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 19 hours

Great support service and great app, they are helping me with all the configuration, I am loving it and I will use this app a lot :)

October 30, 2021

Thanks a lot for your review! We really appreciate your feedback!

Maruca

We've used this App since 2019 and love how easy and simple it is. Customer Support is top notch. They're always willing to help. Thank you!

September 27, 2021

Hello, thank you very much for your feedback! We really appreciate it!

Baby Care Kart

Time spent using app 1 day

This app is amazing. It's easy to install, and the customer support team has been great when I've needed them!

September 17, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to review Wiremo! We're happy to hear you've had a great experience with our app and customer support.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7