Product Reviews ‑ Review App

Product Reviews ‑ Review App

by Wiremo

Custom Reviews, Rating Photos, Photo Reviews

Off Thee Charts

It is a great app and it has the best customer service! I was able to chat with them quickly when needed. Highly recommend!

So Dope Apparel

This user-friendly app offers a wide variety of tutorials and quick response emails to help users get the most out of their experience.

Belleza Goddess

This app is great for those who want to keep their reviews up-to-date and send automated emails. They've got a friendly support team that's quick at getting back to you, which I really appreciate!

August 1, 2021

Thank you for your review. I'm glad to hear that Wiremo is working out for you and that our support team has been responsive.

Baby'sAdore

can't believe how wonderfully simple it is to set up this app. Setting up my preferences was a breeze, and I'm really impressed by the customer support team!

August 1, 2021

Thanks for reviewing Wiremo! We're so glad you found our setup process to be simple and straightforward. Our customer support team is always happy to help with any questions or concerns.

Beauty™

was so excited to find the perfect app for my business. The customer service is amazing, they are there to answer your questions immediately.

August 1, 2021

Thank you for the review and your kind words. We're happy to hear that Wiremo is working well for your business!

Rarediamondscollections

This app is really great! It does everything it says and the support team are very responsive to any questions you have.

August 1, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to review Wiremo, we're so glad that it's been a useful app for you!

Manda ltd

Fast and automatic integration with shopify, the dashboard is very clear. an excellent support team was quick about responding back in order to give me what information I needed.

July 30, 2021

Thank you for your review of Wiremo! We're so glad to hear that we were able to provide the information you needed and help with any questions.

M&M7

This app is great. I love that it's easy to use and the customer service chatbox has been a lifesaver. Also, it looks professional on my website.

July 30, 2021

Thank you for reviewing Wiremo and your feedback on our customer service. I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying the simplicity of our app!

Mum’s Mystique

You won't be disappointed with this review app. It's easy to use and customer service is great! They respond in less than 10 minutes, so you're never left waiting for an answer. I can highly recommend this app.

PerformFit Canada. Fitness ,Sports & Recreation.

A great tool to have if you’re looking for an app that will help your business collect reviews and display them clearly on your website. Extremely helpful tech teams who are able to help you at any time of day! The app is great

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10