Product Reviews Ali Review App

Aliexpress reviews, Carousel,Ali reviews importer

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Core Max PRO

June 20, 2022

Hello there,

We're so glad to hear that you found Wiremo to be the best value for your needs.
Our team is always happy to help out, and we're glad to know that our app is effective in collecting reviews.

curtainsdirect2u

I was researching what app to use for reviews and this was the best value that did everything we needed. The team are extremely helpful and the app is very affective at collecting reviews. I would highly recommend trying this app out.

June 20, 2022

Hello there,

We're so happy to hear that Wiremo was the best value for your needs and that you've had a positive experience with our team.

We're always striving to improve our app, so please feel free to let us know if there's anything we can do to make your experience even better.

Thanks again for taking the time to write this review - it really helps us out!

JEWELRSTITION

I am very satisfied with my experience working with Wiremo. Their customer service is outstanding and their review app is very easy to use with many customization features. I had a minor issue but their team was very friendly and helpful and they resolved it quickly.

June 18, 2022

Hello JEWELRSTITION,

Thank you for your kind words about our customer service and review app.

We're happy to hear that you're satisfied with your experience working with us and that you find our app easy to use.
We'll do our best to continue providing the same level of service in the future.

Thanks again for taking the time to write this review - it means a lot to us!

LYOM™

Great support service and great app, they are helping me with all the configuration, I am loving it and I will use this app a lot :)

October 30, 2021

Thanks a lot for your review! We really appreciate your feedback!

Maruca

We've used this App since 2019 and love how easy and simple it is. Customer Support is top notch. They're always willing to help. Thank you!

September 27, 2021

Hello, thank you very much for your feedback! We really appreciate it!

Baby Care Kart

This app is amazing. It's easy to install, and the customer support team has been great when I've needed them!

September 17, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to review Wiremo! We're happy to hear you've had a great experience with our app and customer support.

DD Marie Boutique

The app is a lifesaver for online businesses. I’ve never seen an app that’s so easy to use. It has a very user friendly interface

August 17, 2021

Thank you for your feedback, we are so happy to hear that Wiremo has been a lifesaver for your business!

TLCSALE.COM

you will not be disappointed if you decide to use this review platform. The customer service team is extremely friendly and quick with responses, making it easy for me as a business owner

August 7, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! We're always looking for ways to improve, and we really appreciate any feedback from customers like yourself.

Lizo store

i love having this app on my website! Not only having is it super easy to use, but the customer service has been top notch. I couldn't be more pleased with them and their fantastic support team.

August 2, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to share your Wiremo experience! I'm glad that you've been able to find helpful tutorials and videos on our site.

Belleza Goddess

This app is great for those who want to keep their reviews up-to-date and send automated emails. They've got a friendly support team that's quick at getting back to you, which I really appreciate!

August 1, 2021

Thank you for your review. I'm glad to hear that Wiremo is working out for you and that our support team has been responsive.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6